Same creative staff.

The only good anime is attack on titan

>plebs will disagree with this

My wife loves that and she's a pleb

Only the best anime is good

she is actually patrician

>tfw you just realised you're the one who's pleb

your wife wants to fuck an anime boy

Smooth ass player i let him bang my ass for sure, no homo.

This is literally Evangelion done wrong

Not surprising a board like that would like this type of pretentious meaningless shit with no substance, you should go to tumblr

>watching anime
This is so last year.

Anime writers don't understand subtly at all. Also they don't understand 'show not tell', therefore anime is rife with bad exposition and beating the audience over the head with the point. It's a children's medium so it makes sense why they don't trust the viewer to get the point. Otherwise anime is full of forced melodrama, unfunny comedy bits, and characters that behave unlike any human ever.

It's just a shitty medium, user.

Paranoia Agent is the GOAT anime series, and the best thing Satoshi Kon has ever done.

>t. someone with no idea of what's talking about

Why is kaiji on that reddit meme image?

is kaiji considered reddit?

No

I consider myself very different from the other anime viewers and you can say I'm somewhat of an intellectual. My favorite series are Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Ergo Proxy, Kaiba, Red Garden, Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma, The Tatami Galaxy, Akage no Anne, Black Jack, Mononoke, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Future Boy Conan, No Longer Human,Zetsubou Sensei, Space Dandy, Le Portrait de Petit Cosette, Rose of Versailles, The Tale of Genji, Lupin The Third, Paranoia Agent, Monotagari Series, Mushishi, 3 Gatsu no Lion, Ghost Hound, Mousou Dairinin, Showa Monotogari, Welcome to the NHK, Kill la Kill, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Eureka 7, Fooly Cooly, Seirei no Moribito, the list goes on...

>lain
>not initial D

FLY TO ME, GET READY FOR THE NIGHT OF FIRE

low quality bait, but here is your (you)

>good anime
Kill yourself, fucking kidult.

Initia d and NGE/EoE are the only acceptable anime

>Anime writers don't understand subtly at all
Try Shinsekai Yori