Are you fucking kidding me?

>guy finally realizes he's just being a jazz fanboy instead of a genuine musician and artist
>decides to grow up and follow a promising career path
>said career also happens to make him part of something revolutionary and culturally significant
>even finds time to prepare his gf a romantic candlelight dinner in between all that craziness
>instead of being grateful, she accuses him of giving up on his dreams and selling out
>this is despite the fact that he doesn't seem to be miserable and even seems pretty satisfied with his job (making him luckier than 99.9% of people on earth)
>eventually gives up said career while encouraging gf to pursue success
>he returns to obscurity and she becomes a household name
>she ends up with someone else anyway

Seriously? That's his arc?

THAT'S HIS FUCKING ARC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnDhZ5VPUNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, it IS dishonest filmmaking...

so is this legit spoilers?

yea, but that cafe was swag as hell

She gets the career and he gets nothing. Ah, feminism!

>white people shit

So this is the power of dishonest filmmaking... woah...

You forget that literally every single Ryan Gosling movie has the moral of "women are manipulative cunts and you shouldn't waste time or money on them unless you want to end up dead or ruin your life", doesn't matter if it's Drive, The Notebook, Place Beyond the Pines, Blue Valentine or this shit.

>she ends up with someone else anyway
and there it is THERE IT FUCKING IS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

fuck women, seriously men are just better people in every way

LITERALLY the only reason we put up with women is because they have holes that we like to stick our cocks into

what? he got the jazz club he always wanted. They both had their dreams come true that's why they both smile at the end and we dont see gosling beating her face

nice meme. what are you talking about?

His dream was never fame or fortune, but just to have his own authentic jazz bar, which he got

>tfw they dont even let you do that

>dreams can never change

>let
there's where you're going wrong buddy

>the character never expressed a change in his dreams
>if anything he expressed dissatisfaction while a part of the neo-jazz group, he was just doing it for the paycheck

>she ends up knocked up with some other dude
>he lives alone and hangs out in his jazz club
Classic Goose ending up alone like all his other movies

I genuinely do not get the appeal of this flick. Bad music and flat performances and a rather cliche-driven plot.

It literally just won because it's a musical, a la, Chicago.

Yes

I thought only niggers were interested in jazz since it doesn't follow any rules?

Don't worry, you're right.

Him and OP are just retarded.

Is Goose an extreme misogynist? OGF too is literally an oedipal psychosexual drama.

Is he dare I say... /ourguy/?

>muh arc
youtube.com/watch?v=tnDhZ5VPUNA