Is there an actor who's career just turned around so suddenly?

Is there an actor who's career just turned around so suddenly?

Went from being a fired capeshit actor to being a fully recognized actors in some of the best movies of his career including stuff by Martin Scorcesee and Mel Gibson.

He's a jew. And it doesn't mean he's good. He acts the same

Who is this?

this, who the fuck am i looking at

He's ugly and not that talented, his fame is baffling to me.

i don't know, he was in the social network before the spiderman episode so big directors already had him on the radar.

>can't read filenames
>can't use google

What good are you

When somebody says "capeshit" I immediately stop taking them or anything they're saying seriously.

He's not a very good actor regardless.

He's a competent actor and that's all that matters

if someone starts a thread, they should name the person/movie/show its about somewhere either in the image or name of thread. i dont want to be dick tracey at 4am

I think he's been fine in Drama but he's tied to some horrible capeshit

Like how Cage is a good actor when given a good script but is tied to so many bad movies

>household name

I don't even know his name. I know him has Basketball Suit Spider-Man.

SORRY MY PRADAS AT THE CLEANERS WITH MY FUCK YOU FLIP FLOPS!

Jesus fucking Christ

Who is Dick Tracey?

>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

If you're out of touch enough to not be aware of the most recent films by Scorsese and Mel Gibson and can't recognize the common element between them then you don't deserve to be part of the conversation.

warren beatty. its kino, you should give it a go

>not aware of some no name background actor in two mediocre movies
wew lad

His simple country boy accent was hard to take seriously in the trailer.

"Ah buh-leev in doin' folks tha basic kindness of bein' decent, ah reckon. Shucks!"

Yeah fuck off back to Sup Forums you out of touch useless faggot.

>goes from Jewish schlock cash-ins to unadulterated Christian kino
Hmm I wonder

>redditor mad that there are people here who don't chug the hollywood cock like he does.
Flavor of the month movies, flavor of the month actors. They do not matters to anybody who has pulled the shill wool from their eyes.

If you watch any acclaimed movie from the last decade then you ARE a video game.

99 Homes was great
Hacksaw Ridge was great

I agree

is he a good actor? i liked his performance in the social network
people praise him for boy a, but i can't remember a single thing about that movie

I'm... a video game??

>I TOOK A PIECE OF CHICKEN A-AND G-GAVE IT TO THE CHICKEN

This. That accent was terrible, felt like watching simple jack play Forrest gump.

Next time shitpost a bit more subtle, caps lock is a dead giveaway.

Good job on baiting that guy in the past posts though, amusing.

boy a was a 2 part TV programme on channel 4, it's not a film.

I'd give it a watch though, it's pretty good. There aren't many films like it out there.

Although it might lose some of it's emotional impact if you didn't grow up in the uk with James Bulger all over the news.

what a faggot

This

He should convert too, I bet it would make him a better actor

This is correct.
He was meh and unsuitable for the capeshit, now he's meh and unsuitable for oscar bait.