DUDE EVIL WHITE NAZIS LMAO

DUDE EVIL WHITE NAZIS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/from-world-war-to-star-wars-stormtroopers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Empire_(Star_Wars)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only one we see without his helmet is black

The high command is all white tho. It's understandable they'd use Blacks for cannon fodder.

>in a galaxy far far away
>where every second person is a human
Why is start wars so fucking shit?

They're called stormtroopers for a reason. Pretty sure empire has always been Nazi and evil. White supremacist maybe not, but I'm also pretty sure the empire has mostly been human supremacist, too. If any of this triggers you, then you should probably take a break from pol and rewatch OT

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Empire has always been a mix of douchey british imperialists and whiny nazis
>Sup Forums gets triggered only now

this is how we know you aren't really into movies and just here to shove your stupid agendas

>city people
>white

Top jej

>It's understandable they'd use Blacks for cannon fodder.
Because blacks are stronger, faster, and they don't cave under pressure.

And Palpatine is literally Hitler.

>They're called stormtroopers for a reason
what reason would that be?

>people I disagree with are retards
I didn't vote for Trump but no wonder so many people chose him over Hillary.

They're based on Nazi Stormtroopers. Even their weapons are based on German WW2 guns.

the word you're looking for is "expendable"

>Nazi Stormtroopers

The person who presses the button to destroy the republic is a black female, just saying

why do they make vilains more interesting than the good guys ?
what's their endgame ? IV reich ?

>dude nazi era machine guns

>deserted at the first chance

>why do they make villains more interesting than the good guys ?
>literal rows of faceless mooks.

starwars.com/news/from-world-war-to-star-wars-stormtroopers

>blacks are stronger, faster
>HOW DARE YOU SAY WHITES ARE MORE INTELLIGENT YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST SOCIAL DARWINIST
kek, stay mad br0

Yes, 1 guy out of a whole platoon of virile black warriors.

>DUDE X LMAO
t. moron who has to use a shitty meme to make his point because he can't write a paragraph.

yeah because they have double digit IQ. no matter how nice and non-condescending people would be, trumptards would still vote trump. don't act like they wouldn't. hillary was just a shill moron that deterred democrats from voting. 2012 obama beats 2016 trump both in electoral college and in popular vote so kindly fuck yourself in the ass you subhuman redneck trash.

Is this an iOS port?

>writing paragraphs on a meme board
Stay autistic, cuckfriend

>the one stormtrooper who turned good is a nignog

bravo jewjew!

>and they don't cave under pressure.
So that's why they chimp out and run away the second they get their women pregnant.

>subhuman redneck trash.
Actually Trump voters are mostly middle-class, the poor tend not to vote in great numbers on either side of the party line.
I think the breakdown is closer to middle-class and rich whites voting for trump, and the rest of the population for the dems, which would normally be enough to win, but the voter turnout was fucking abysmal this election, so Trump managed through the electoral college.

All of those cuck-tier villains except maybe Duterte have really selfish and idiotic reasons.

+20 reddit gold

>stronger
>don't cave under pressure
They are generally faster though, I'll give you that.

>yeah because they have double digit IQ
But trump lost the black vote and won the educated vote

Canon wise only Finn and the one who died were black

Cuckbaiting always gets Sup Forums to reply.

>they don't cave under pressure.

LOL 10/10 commited a felony cause I couldnt stand living like a normal person.

Wouldn't really surprise me if Duterte was just protecting one specific cartel he owns or some shit. That's usually how this sort of thing works.

Good intent is overrated. Lenin supposed had "good" intentions but look where that went.

Yeah, they also aren't man enough to raise their babies! Us white boys are the ones with balls of steel who have to come in and fix the mess they leave! >:D

just like well off blacks are still niggers at heart, well off rednecks are still rednecks. the entire populations of states like tennessee, georgia, carolinas, with their shitty southern accent, are all rednecks. all redneck presidents were a disaster to the country - LBJ with vietnam, carter, GWB with iraq, and now trump although he is a new yorker he was voted in by the rednecks of all states sperging and chimping out. even the rural morons of the rust belt came out for him in full force.

all whites who voted trump are degenerates and a disgrace to the white race.

see pic related moron. i wonder where your source is? trump's twitter?

>Galactic Empire
>Rome, Imperial Germany, Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany, British Empire, USA

>First Order
>NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS

There's an Indian girl inside the nu-Death Star. That's a higher-up position.

I'm surprised nobody turned that against Disney. Children are buying toys with literal space nazis. That can't be allowed to go on. Those toys need to go off the market.

>USA
???

You mean France?

8 years bitch

Face the facts, NIGGER, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war

Moreso the Republic than the Empire but it's still there. Empire troops with space-age weaponry lose to furry midgets, US troops with advanced technology lose to some farmers armed with bags of rice. As a tidbit George said the Emperor's original name was Richard M. Nixon.

How is the Empire like France? Just because of Napoleon?

> retards with liberal arts degrees working at starbucks are considered "well educated"

Post the income brackets Trump won you assblasted shitskin

>How is the Empire like France? Just because of Napoleon?
I was thinking of Vietnam lmao. I guess you Americans count too.

Blacks are black user, they are genetically programmed to always side with their race, its a waste of time listing their flaws because the blacks will pretend they dont exist then call you insane afterwards.

"8 years"

This expression indicates a Trumpster's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to, Trumpsters mumble, "muh electoral vote" or "8 years". This is usually followed by ordering a subscription to BLACKED.com and signing onto r/The_Donald/.

>white autist so butthurt at facts

lel

>they are genetically programmed to always side with their race

This is considered a weakness to nu-males. No wonder your race will be cucked out of existence by 2019.

Fpbp

Honestly you Anti Trumps need to go to insane asylums, this level of hatred towards man based on media propaganda is very unsettling. I mean if Hilary won I really wouldnt give a shit because I expected her to win due to how fucked over Trump was in the election..

leaf yourself

Thats Sweden user, us white americans wont exist in 2110 however because there are alot of us.

>lead writer if nu-starwars called the empire a white supremacist organisation

Yeah that's totally not inviting Sup Forums to shit on your movie as much as possible.

are people on Sup Forums unironically concerned with the future of the white race?

did they not go to high school?

The only income brackets Clinton won are

I dont need to explain why I care about my race because Im fucking white its in my DNA to care about my race and no anti racist we are all the same BS is gonna change that.

>I mean if Hilary won I really wouldnt give a shit

This delusion. You spent an entire election cycle portrayer her as a vomiting, bloodthirsty, lizard-person, who hacked into our emails and assassinated Benghazi; but you'd be totally fine if she was elected. No emotions at all. Real chill.

Why shouldn't someone care about their race?

I believe autism is also in your DNA.

>white autism and hate is in the DNA

no wonder you're the enemy of all humanity

I didnt do shit user, stop thinking all of Sup Forums is the same. I didnt even post shit in the Trump generals either.
Whatever.

We did nothing wrong at all ok, if the nonwhite non asian races didnt want oppression they should have defeated us so boo freaking hoo.

> are people on Sup Forums unironically concerned with the future of the white race?

Only a small portion of stormfags that use nu-Sup Forums as cannon fodder. They're definitely annoyed by whiny colored people and the limp-wristed guilt-ridden liberals that coddle them.

>Whatever.

Are you a thirteen year old girl? Talk to me like a man, damn it.

>white is one race

Its a term for all european humans.

You're responding to a false-flagging faggot I hope

Ironically, Nazis weren't white supremacists.

They loved Muslims (Arabs), and Persians/Indians. They also treated blacks as well as anyone did at that time.

They just hated Jews (and Jew controlled nations) and Slavs. Both are "white".

>most cancerous shitposting spammer on here also happens to be anti-white

Gee what a surprise

Gonna call you out on this from now on lel

First Order are Neo-Nazis. Look at their shit uniforms.

Almost everything in the Galactic Empire was pure class. I'd join up.

They really only hated Jews in their land because they held a grossly disproportionate amount of wealth and influence, they were more than happy to seem them leave, its just no one wanted them.

The Slav thing is mostly historical, and they were pretty OK with the Czechs, and southern Slavs, Bulgaria and Macedonia being honorary Axis powers.

I'm not anti-white.

I just don't think there's anything wrong with race-mixing. The "white" race has done it for thousands of years, and its culture hasn't been destroyed.

t. mixed person

You're getting offended at nazis being portrayed as bad guys now?

Aren't they all perfect clones of a Latino dude?

Wow it's like they're movies about laser swords for children or something
Adults bitching about the writing or themes in Star Wars being too heavy-handed or simplistic is hilarious
Next you'll be telling me Paw Patrol is too black and white

>mistaking stormtroopers for clones
Oh look, it's this post again

Of course you don't. Your race isn't worth preserving.

Nice strawman, now back to tumblr.

this. bet theres even a tranny there

That's the complete opposite of the sentiment shown in the thread though.

>Literally been invoking nazi parallels for 40 fucking years
>Suddenly getting butthurt about it because you've been going to Sup Forums for half a year

I want reddit TO LEAVE

i really like the thought of the average neo nazi as being what the nazis called untersmensch

Why does Sup Forums want to invade Sup Forums? The place was pedo faggorty and retarded memes before they got here. It's not exactly high quality real estate.

And thinking he's a Latino when he has an obvious Kiwi accent.

but I'm like 80% white

you're anti-white too

>DUDE I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST WHERE WHITE PEOPLE DIDNT DO SJW STUFF

>DUDE LETS ACT LIKE AMERIFATS DIDNT HATE NAZIS DURING THAT TIME

HAHAHA yeah and water is 2/3 hydrogen

1) no ids no flags. in Sup Forums majority of the shitposts are from leafs, strayans and pajeets. its easy to dismiss their troll posts if you see the flag. also with thread ids you'd look like a total tool samefagging

2) posters are easily baited in here. hell bait threads at Sup Forums that would even get a reply gets 200+ posts in here easy

Duterete came out saying he wants to accept so many african muslims that it would 'fill his country up to the brim'

He's a fucking cuck too.

>regards a republican soccer mom accountant in dumbfuckville, kentucky the same as a liberal software developer in california

aren't you guys from the crowd that think scientists lie about climate change?

>just like well off blacks are still niggers at heart,
of course they are, that's what nigger means.

Who are the heroes?

>Star Wars creator George Lucas sought to make the Galactic Empire aesthetically and thematically similar to Nazi Germany and to appear to be fascist.[2]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Empire_(Star_Wars)

>tfw kids movies are still too subtle for Sup Forums