twitter.com/AnonBabble

post video

do you even know what talmud is?

literal banter

it's now or never

That's the power of religion :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=cIJQLdG_Qvw

It's written words, so I believe it.

Israel is destined to go the way of South Africa as American geopolitical dominance recedes and Iran continues to expand without resistance from Sunni Arabs in Iraq and Syria. North Korea may someday soon furnish Iran with nuclear weapons as an act of national goodwill, thus rendering Iran invulnerable from Western invasion.

Sad! Many such cases!

Weird af

Wew I'm kinda scaref to go and visit Israel

I hope I don't get discriminated

Israel has a massive demographic crisis. Soon muzzies will be 50% of their population because ashkenazis don't have kids/emigrate

>Israelanon hasn't responded yet

wew lads

Jewish Israelis actually have a very high birth rate due to the fecundity of the Mizrachim and Haredim. But yes, demographics are a constant worry for them

Nah

The other Jews are populating more than Arab muslims in Israel

the kike defense force only comes out of the woodwork whenever they are going hard on the sandniggers and don't want to be seen like the bad guys.

Israelis and Americans will defend this

at least the other jews are native to the MENA. they can easily be assimilated into the arab population after the ashkeNAZIS have been driven out.

can you actually visit there?

Ashkenazim are rapidly interbreeding with the Mizrahim. Soon they will no longer exist as distinct populations.

>The other Jews are populating more than Arab muslims in Israel
You mean the parasites who don't work and read the torah all day?

if that's the case, maybe the mizrahim will become too white to stay in the middle east, as well.

It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of roots. Israel and Palestine will inevitably merge into a single democratic state where the vast majority of the population has an ancestral connection to the land.

Right now no because the Israeli Embassy is still closed here duo to an incident

Come discuss this in our israeli chan
chan.org.il/

What's so special about ashkenazis jews?

It's not like other Jews don't work