What are your thoughts on Outlander?

What are your thoughts on Outlander?

This is the show where the villain forces the MC to blow him then rapes him in the ass in order to save his gf or something right?

Is that Edmure?

Yeah

Watched the first 2 episodes and when it was clear that it's just a beefcake romance novel dropped it.

Outlander is a legit good show - if you can appreciate it for what it is. And it's a show for women, so Sup Forums sperglords will probably post here that "it's trash lmao", at the same time making "films women will never understand" threads.

Watched it intermittently because a friend sped through it (she only watched it for Jamie), thought the set pieces/period was well done, but the plot itself was pretty terrible.

>he doesn't like beefcake romances

Fucking faggot

its a show for women and cucks.

Is the rape scene any good?

I watched it because I'm Scottish and I will aggressively consume any media that pays lip service to my country

s'alright

If you're a faggot then yeah, sure

So yes for everyone on Sup Forums?

Of courshe

Which episode does it take place in so I can download that episode only?

I believe it's second to last episode of the first season

Lost interest near the end of S1.
Wish I had made it to this rape scene though.

Women are sexually excited by the thought of rape, even when it's gay rape. Maybe especially when it's gay rape.

and this show, like the books, is for women

Yes, Brutus too.

Look where his hand is, he's clearly enjoying himself even more than the other dude. Am I supposed to believe this was rape?

I think it is in the second season she is back in her own time but she's super cold towards her husband that the series started of showing her being very much in love with. I understands she loves that guy from the past but she acts so irrationally.

The whole doppelganger thing and the sensing each others presence is really gay. But that's just how the show is I guess.

Afraid I dropped it after they was in Paris a couple episodes or something.

The scene where he fingers her by the fire while she's asleep gets me diamonds.