>2017
>still stealing your kino

At what age did you outgrow your kino stealing phase, Sup Forums?

42 years old and still stealing kino

If Tom Cruise commands $100M for a flick, studios are turning out propaganda in place of entertainment, and B-list actors are allowed to make personal vanity projects, then we aren't stealing enough.

When the studios and production companies tighten their belts and care about audiences, it will be time to rethink.

nice

I pay Netflix 7 euros a month to watch basically the same stuff I pirated before. How is this any different?

700MB 720p rips are the only way i can watch movies. live in middle of nowhere with only 3G speeds and data caps

>financially supporting pedophile jews

yes yes keep doing that

dont "steal" digital media

Why would I pay for something I can easily get free?

How is that a sign of maturity?

>kino
Stop using this word, it makes you sound like an underage retard

>When the studios and production companies tighten their belts and care about audiences, it will be time to rethink.

This. Hollywood is long overdue for a diet.

I never pirate anything because I have a job and disposable income. Also, I'm a good person. Enjoy scouring the internet for movies you want to see, niggers.

without stealing you will only get shit tier movies
the best thing to do it play for some and pirate some

yes goy you just need to spend more

thats it! keep spending and you will get great movies!

>scouring

>he cant find a title within 1 minute of starting the search

imagine it being 2017 the year of our lord Jesus Christ and there are still people out there who dont know how to properly use the internet and still post reddit reaction pics.

i dont download movies anymore since i got hd tv, ripped movies lacks lots of details.

>Whaaaaa whaaaaa why aren't massive multinational corporations catering to MY needs?!

>he actually defends corporations fucking him up the ass

Hint: Demanding more from those who are supposed to provide services is a good thing

>2017
>having a conscience

Mommy will be sure to cook you chicken tendies tonight to reward your good boy behaviour

19 when I went to basic. Afterward I was on boingo wifi because it was the only shit offered in the barracks and I was too afraid to pirate. I just buy digital copies on amazon now

I have a job and a disposable income.
You know what pirating allows me to do?

Spend more money on the things I enjoy that I can't get by downloading.

Also "scouring". lol
It's easier to find 20 versions of the same movie on a private tracker, than it is hunting down whichever streaming service or DVD store actually carries the movie you want to see.

Apparently you're so stupid that you bought a Sup Forums pass as well.

You sure know how to put that disposable income to use

>i dont download movies anymore since i got hd tv, ripped movies lacks lots of details.

Stop downloading shitty rips. If you can tell the difference between a 20 gig blu ray rip and the actual disk...well you're lying.

SJWs bitched and moaned, look where it got them.

Still stealing unless they provide easy access with no adds, this isn't the preinternet world anymore and they can suck my dick

I'll pay to see interesting movies in the theater.

Matinee showings, of course.

I get the big screen experience, often without the big crowds, and the Jews receive as little of my money as possible.

like many i cant download a 20gb movie because my internet sucks, i know bluray is better but is heavy. hd tv so far for me is the best solution

Oh yeah, well in this situation buying the media is probably the best choice. Yeah.

>muh sjws
Top cuck

*pay for some and pirate some
I think you misunderstood me

>Pass user since 2017

The term you were looking for is "discretionary income," not "disposable income."

Lots of films I watch nowdays are from last tuesday, so they be kinda hard to find.

Arrr!

there aren't supposed to provide you anything you bitch

I want late stage capitalism to die, people literally believe this kind of shit

If you're getting money through means other than theft then you are providing a service.

the day filmstruck came out.

i tried out netflix, but it didn't have a good choice of arthouse and old films. so i cancelled and went back to torrenting.

the quality isn't as good as those delicious 32GB bluray torrents, but at least i'm actually supporting the industry.

I pay for FilmStruck, as well as buying the Blu-rays of movies I like. Feels good.

oh, dont worry I enjoy it very much,thank you for caring.

>Whaaaaa whaaaaa why aren't those fucking goys paying for my rehashed unoriginal flick number 64 so that I can pay my cocaine and whores?!

>I never pirate anything because I have a job and disposable income. Also, I'm a good cuck. Enjoy scouring the internet for movies you want to see for maybe two minutes tops, niggers.

Enjoy giving your hard earned money to fucking millionaires who are clogging cinema with fucking shit you retard

>2017
>still giving your hard earned dollarydoos to the Hollywood Jews
Meryl Streep is thankful for her solid gold soapbox.

I have a job.
Holy shit triggered.

>paying for media

I don't buy that kind of movie, stupid.