Tfw no Band of Brothers styled series about Crusaders travelling to the holy land and back

>Tfw no Band of Brothers styled series about Crusaders travelling to the holy land and back

>Making movies about bad guys

>romanticizing the crusades
Yeah no thanks.

KEKS

Whoa cucks hold on and wipe your wifes sons brown ass first

Fuck you mods
I meant to say C U C K S

Is this really the level of your intellect?

>idolizes christcucks
>posts a picture of a pagan

What did he mean by this?

fuck off back to mecca you muslim loving fagglord

>we're adhering to a religion that teaches us to love, forgive and not murder
>KILL IN THE NAME OF JESUS

why are whites such hypocritical sociopaths

I want the imagery mostly, we need more medieval warfare stuff, its cool. Also Dues Vult

Go away, you braindead subhuman.

What does "whiteness" have to do with Christianity?

>Christians
>White

>christcucks

they were heavily outnumbert and still managed to hold the holy land for 100 years

dues vuld :DDD

:,(

>daily reminder the crusades were started in self defense against typical savage muzzies

typical numales all they know is reeeeee evull white males!!!!! r u kiddin!! me!!!

>being a christcuck in 2017

Crusaders were horrible though. Muslims at that time were actually intellectuals.

Weird how the world goes in reverse.

Europeans were basically barbarians then.

Now it's Khalid and his brother's going Akhbar in the sand.

>this is what deceitful whites actually believe

yeah I'm sure the current war in the mideast is also for """"""""""self defense"""""""""""""""""

*TIPS* to your superior itellect

>implying savage muzzies should be left to kill and destroy

yes you're right although this modern crusade hasnt even really started yet. You're in for a rude awakening my muhammed

While there is some truth to it that's a bit of an exaggeration as well as a generalisation.

*blocks your path*

if IS aren't muslims then the Crusaders weren't Christian.

>tfw no reconquistakino

>implying any of the current war's in the middle east had something to do with religion

any movie/show featuring dirty muslims getting btfo would be a success. nobody likes those sand monkeys.

And the moment the Arabs stopped fighting each other the Crusader States collapsed. What's your point?

*sacks Constantinople*

Saladin?

You mean Istanbul?

>Urban II
>papal power waning
>make speech on how the evil muslims are have gathered forces to prevent good, pious christians from accessing jerusalem
>???
>Profit
Literal 10th century Fake news

Not to mention the destruction of Byzantium caused by the crusades, the emptying of both England and france's coffers to fund wars that achieved nothing, not to mention that Jerusalem was literally given to Frederick II as a gift.