Is murder wrong?

I have been betrayed in the worst way by the woman I love and she is now ignoring me. Is it wrong to commit murder?

Talk me out of it, Sup Forums. I have a lot going for me and don't want to throw away my life over a dumb slut but I really feel like killing her.

Other urls found in this thread:

elitebabes.com/model/masha-p/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, murder is wrong

holy FUCK that ass
/thread

Don't do it. Go find another girl and get off Sup Forums

>trusting the vaginally jewelry

just stealthily ruin her life

I'd murder that pussy... If you know what I mean.

>doing a life sentence over some bitch

Murder is not wrong if my life doesn't look up eventually I will hatch a plan to kill so many lefties I will false flag as a muslim maybe I will kill an important figure no one can ignore or forgive muslims for killing.

no, bad goy, get back to work and stop thinking about these stupid things.

No, it's not.

Her name is Mascha btw

What happened? We need more information to know if its right or wrong.

Why couldn't you make a "women are whores" thread about it like a normal person?

Get help.

Any killing that's not in self-defense is inexcusably retarded, go fuck another girl and get it out of your system

>wasting your life because of some dumb whore
Do it op. If you're stupid enough to consider it, we don't need you on this planet anyways.

Sauce pls
Pls
Don't kill
The rage will subside

Give me some ideas for this

i would murder that ass

why bother.. your life will be great once again only if you make it. forget the girl and dont talk to her anymore. one day she might come back but then you say fuckoff cause you got some new bitch.

moral of the story dont put all your eggs in one basket

i would not google that user, she was underage when the pics were taken, also reporting this thread for CP.

why these virgin r9k autists browse pol?

Don't kill her. Anybody on Sup Forums has a chance at tappin' that ass don't fucking ruin it for us or I will come to your house, rape your family before your very eyes and then kill you.

Post the rest of that ass set then we'll talk

Heres a statistic that might encourage you to do the right thing. 64% of all murders remain unsolved in the US. I'm not a betting man, but those are some pretty good odds.

If you're going to throw your life away do it for something worthy not for some dumb bitch.

Reminder that Breivik got a ton of admirers and a girlfriend.

dude, killing her would be the most childish thing that could ever cross your mind. Hurts like shit, but you move on, there is much in life, even if you don't think so. Murder as a knee-jerk reaction puts you on the same level as an african nignog chimp or a muslim

I have a whole folder for that bitch

I know the feel, I told my whore ex If I ever catch her and that piece of shit in public im beating his brain out on the concrete.

I'd say kill or at least beat the fuck out of the guy, the bitch will never learn her lesson either way, but assuming you dont kill her she gets more sympathy ammo cause you were "abusive".

I'd kick the dudes shit in if I were you, at least try to show her how her actions effect more than just her.

This. A guy fucked me over about a year ago and since then I've only grown more power hungry in order to destroy his life, especially once it's established. Instead of killing him, I would much rather pull the strings and laugh when his kids don't get into college, or his loan is restructured and he ends up owing a lot more, or his wife has an affair, or a toxic dump is put up in his backyard
Wouldn't you much rather see your enemies broken and be able to gloat then just have your enemy dead?

No, women need to understand that their actions carry consequences.

What race is he?

This. He needs to go to r9k with all the other faggots.

What did she do

Except rejected ex-boyfriend is the default main suspect.

First off all shit has already happened.
You should blame yourself for being stupid enough to look for empathy where there is none. You should be happy she is out off Your life.
You choose what you want to think off. Start studying something really hard

a woman is as valuable as YOU make her, go the fuck out of the house, work on yourself. love yourself other hoes will flock if you don't do this. and still murder after you've read this. you will be haunted by this advice while you rot in prison thinking about all the other girls you could have churned you emotions through in a relationship instead. Don't be a fucking idiot. - Friend of a guy who lost his mate cause of a similar predicament.

Hmmm. Really makes me think... that I should murder. However I feel like they'd look towards me as someone close with motive unfortunately.

Bro, you got alot going for you. Don't waste your life because of her. Adapt and overcome. Move forward. Use your head not heart.

You win if you live a happy successful life. Seriously - don't be a pussy and get upset that's what she wants. Delete her off any social media and delete her number. Turn that bad energy into something positive for you.

That ass is a thing of beauty.

Tell us the details, it'll help us give you ideas.
Did she cheat on you? Tell her friends

she finnish?

That's how many are solved

user, get a fucking grip. Yes it's wrong to murder. That's some nigger tier thought process.

Take some time to yourself and stop being a dumbass.

are you black?, if yes then you are able to kill that bitch. And please blame it on da crakkas wit da gun lawz

HI FBI

Take it easy bud

I don't want you taking it up the poop chute in prison. Go out into nature or something.

Share pics mah fuggah and give name

Photo is shopped. Her ass isn't that big.

elitebabes.com/model/masha-p/

come on now, everybody likes revenge

You live in USA right , so buy a simple little gun with silencer.

Kill her in some dark alley or when she is drunk coming back from town or from the car. Whatever just be quick and pro and go on with your life.

white mongolian i believe

You're full of shit you faggot. This pic has been posted for years without removal from mods.

Now fellas. Can someone tell what do these post have in common. They all like asses filled with grease. Anybody know why ?

No need to kill her to make her regret fucking you over, user.
Focus on you.

That looks like my ex, super skinny with an ass you can rest a beer on. I miss her ass.

Also, stop acting like a psychopath. It always seems like the end of the word, especially in the beginning, but that literally couldn't be further from the truth. My current gf is the best one I've ever had. Chiiiillll, user.

Why would you validate her by beating the guy that fucked her? Women get off to men fighting over them. By fighting some random guy you're just showing how much she cucked you

OP Confirmed for Pajeet

POO IN LOO

>Serbia
>Kill her in some dark alley or when she is drunk coming back from town or from the car

And start WW1?

This is some /r9k/ tier shit here

Why are you asking a politics board? Oh, now I get it, this is a slide thread

Saged and reported.

What's the legality of posting nudes and contact information?

>murdering a person who betrayed you because they don't give you attention

are you that weak?

How bad did he fuck you over?

that's not an Irish flag there, Sean

She doesn't want to be with you, so you want to kill her. This is ok with you. lol. Like she couldn't sense something was off there earlier? try killing YOURSELF OP. Are you like 24? lol

>pick a bow
>croach to be stealth
>shoot a arrow on her knee
>she will say:i think i heard something
>shoot a arrow in her chest
>she will say:i'm sure i saw something
>leave
some hours later she dies because of the wounds that she didn't noticed because you are a stealth archer

>that pic

MUH DICK

>don't go breakin' ma heart

>And start WW1?
I wish.
I am not elite banker unfortunately.

Are you a nigger? If so, go ahead, it's in your nature.
If not, just think. Will you allow her to fuck your life forever? Murder is her victory.

You don't need to do shit like that at all;

Just deface her, long lasting scars on her face ect .. the most you'd get is a few years compared to what she'd receive.

What? No, I didn't get cheated on, I loaned the guy a bunch of money (he was a trusted friend) and he split town.

Don't go to jail. Hire some nigger to rapekill her.

Someone tell me

Still pretty nice though.

>Loan money

You are an idiot

depends

What happened, man?

I changed my life for a woman myself. Got a great job, got fit and turned into a way better person all because I wanted to be able to take care of her.

Naturally I got fucked but I'm enjoying my life way more now and I'm able to pull in 10/10 women pretty regularly. Thing you have to remember as a guy is that life will only get better for you with age whereas for a women it's the opposite.

Go on...

The great painter and sculptor Bernini did this when he found out his mistress was sleeping with his brother. He blamed it on his servant, who then got put to death

I misquoted. Meant for

Yes it is you edgy cunt.

Evolution, to select child bearimg hips

That's some muslim tier behavior you've cooked up there buddy, wallah

Its not murder to kill someone with just cause.

Heres a fun fact: The ten commandments say you cant murder.

Killing isnt murder.

Do this. I made a girl that was studying engineering at the best uni here drop out and now she became a fat sjw with no future. Felt amazing when I got the "bad" news.

I did get his car as collateral but it's the principle of the thing that pisses me off.

Totally legal, you should in fact do it right here and now.

Just kidding, in fact I already sent an email to the FBI about this thread, expect a visit from them soon as Sup Forums is obligated to hand out IPs when requested and has done so multiple times in the past when threats were made.

How did she cuck- I mean fucked you?

About the same risk as downloading music online.

...who, what, when, where and why.

>If you kill your enemies they win

A FUCKING STAR

How and why did you do that

Use your imagination. Women aren't exactly creative and their need for attention always wins over loyalty.

No threats were made. Advice was asked. Get fucked.

Thats because most are gang violence cases by noggers who never tell the cops anything.

difference between if you're their agent or a stalker, basically

The ten commandments say you can't kill, dipshit

He should just do as much 'cosmetic' damage as possible, avoiding any added years needlessly because he went to close to her eyes ect ..

I image causing 1 small prolific scar over her face, with admitting guilt 1/3 years off, would be worth or at least better than life for murder.

The hell is going on in this vid?