What are your thoughts on William "Billy" Patrick Corgan?

What are your thoughts on William "Billy" Patrick Corgan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chKuG0w267A
youtube.com/watch?v=NvgRg_mUhtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's under the succubus' curse

I don't like his music very much and from what I've read of him he seems to act like a literal child a lot

Describes Kanye as well.

i hate his voice and the fact he named an album "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness"

today is an okay song

>implying courtney's crack milkies aren't the sweetest taboo

why are we talking about a wrestling promoter on a music board?

Like you would say no.

youtube.com/watch?v=chKuG0w267A

His fucking whiny, ugly, gritty tryhard "grunge" voice make me want to fucking blow my brains out
0/10 artist
Bad voice

His sorry ass depressess me. I was such a big fan of Smashing Pumpkins. They introduced me to an aesthetic and fascination with music that's never left me. I learned to play guitar cuz I wanted to know every single song on Siamese Dream. This motherfucker was my hero and inspiration all through my adolescence. I eventually grew out of SP, though I still appreciate their music.

But this bald ass abortion of a man has tarnished his whole career. He's a compulsive liar, controlfreak, petty little bitchass . And kinda nuts to top it off.

I dunno how to feel. Guess I'm just disappointed an idol became an idiotic person.

Today is a trash song

Alright lets fucking take this outside

I believe all the shit about him being a control freak and driving a wedge between himself and the other original members. But I also like his music a lot, and think he can be a pretty intelligent guy. In short he's a prick but I still like him.

siamese dream is a 10/10 so that alone confirms his status as a fucking legend.

Kim's way hotter and more talented than Courtney.

>Guess I'm just disappointed an idol became an idiotic person.

That's where you went wrong, I guess. Corgan has always been a moronic idiot who didn't know to shut the fuck up. Back then people just took this shit to be part of his shtick. The only thing that's changed is that all he talks about has no relevance anymore so you kinda realize that he's a nutjob.

who?

Corgan's Organ

I guess. I got into them way after their heyday, really young too, so I was working with a much smaller sense of awareness. I still think most everything between Gish and Machina is golden, even if the mainbrain behind it is insufferable.

if her music was actually good she wouldn't have to show her tits (they are good) for attention.

BASED BIG TUNES BULLY FINNA SAVE WRESTLING FROM THE SOYBOY OBESE SMARKS

He’s a cunt but he’s our cunt. The first five Pumpkins albums will always mean a lot to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvgRg_mUhtQ

This was a one off single and its better than all of Love's career.

this

good musician

He's going over tonight, brother