We will NOT be adding any characters which did not exist in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's original stories...

>We will NOT be adding any characters which did not exist in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's original stories. Molly is exception, because that character we like very much, but NO OTHER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!
>Here is Euros Holmes, the secret sister of Sherlock and Mycroft

>Moffat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZNQsscjdTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Euros a cute

CUTE

Must you shit on everything? Can't you find anything to enjoy? It was a good episose. Fuck you, you niggger.

Triggerd

wtf

dropped

well a third sibling is mentioned in the books, so.... it's not pure OC.
Don't get me wrong, I still think it's goofy and lame, but they're didn't go full retard with this one

She's no more or less repulsive than:

Batgirl
Batwoman
Huntress

These are all angry, tough, smart, women who fight almost as well as THE FUCKING BATMAN, who just happen to live in the same city and time period

so don't act like this is some unprecedented thing

I don't really care so long as they have more episodes as good as the last one and less like the few before it.

Sherrinford Holmes is the older Holmes.

Irrelevant you stupid fuck.

Wait, hol up.

So did she visit Sherlock Holmes? If so, how did she know all those things about Culverton Smith and his daughter? Including that mind wiping party they had about murder? Did Euros replace his daughter 3 years ago and he didn't notice? Did any of it even happen? Why is Euros putting Holmes on the trial of Culverton Smith?

What the fuck.

irrelevant to what jorge

did you have a point

She knew about the locked doors so deduced he was a serial killer. So she out Sherlock on the trail so that john would hire her as a shrink.

The way I interpreted it, Culverton wanted to get caught but some fucked up psychopat serial kilelr thing in his brain made him not to turn himself in himself. So he gave the note to Euros and she went to Sherlock so he could do all of that deducing.

How is
>b-but batman
relevant?

So I'm supposed to assume that Euros went out of her way to investigate Culverton sometime before the episode just to set up an elaborate trap for Holmes by pretending to be Watson psychiatrist?

Seems like an important key point they might have wanted to mention. And it's not like they knew who she was, she could have outright assassinated or kidnapped both easily.

I guess that would work too, but they could have mentioned it.

I'm still confused as fuck about the memory wiping party. I don't know if it even happened, if it's his daughter and how could Euros even tell Sherlock about it. Especially since the real daughter seems to know nothing about Culverton's spree killing.

so ghost mary is going to be a thing now? what the fucckk

>I'm still confused as fuck about the memory wiping party.
He shows them a room with the stuff in it in the hospital, so he definitely did that.

I think it's possible that if Eurus was posing as a therapist that she could have had Culverton visit and confess to her what he did. I don't know though, it's all really confusing and doesn't make much sense.

>I don't know though, it's all really confusing and doesn't make much sense.
yep

>Live in Britain
>Call daughter Euros

The feminazis on tumblr probably shamed him into adding a new woman to the lore.

Batman is basically Sherlock.

this could just take place post-brexit.

Isn't Euros a bloke's name though?

I don't mind. Overall, the episode was really good. Except for the part where Sherlock can literally see the future and he doesn't need to explain it anymore. I thought mind palace was obnoxious enough.

>i'm a cereal killer

Why's she look like Limmy in a wig?

I actually like this episode.

The plot was quite weak and disappointingly predictable once you've gotten used to their technique of story-telling and twists, but for anything post-season 2, this one was the most enjoyable.

>copying a irrelevant post from a current thread and make a whole new thread for it

What did OP mean by this?

yeah i agree, it was a pretty good episode, it's just that people like me, even though i dropped out of doctor who a couple seasons ago, are a little sick of moffat's tricks.

OP is a triggered nerd who didn't get enough attention in the other thread

>Euros
It's Eurus

Same thing, just translated slightly differently

>And it's not like they knew who she was, she could have outright assassinated or kidnapped both easily

We don't know her motives yet. I hope she's not gonna be another Mycroft, Irene or Mary. I can almost see the scene where the Holmes talk to and sneer at each other in completely enigmatic way while John desperately tries to catch up with them.

Why are so many people confused when there's so much dialogue JUST for exposition so people wouldn't ask these questions?
>Eurus: Culverton gave me Faith's original note. A mutual friend put us in touch.

That's not a lot of info but it's certainly enough to make you stop thinking it's fucking magic and dragons.

I despise this twist. This week's episode was the best one since season two because it wasn't nonstop crazy twists and bullshit. Yet it ended on the sourest of notes. Just as I was into the show again, it fucked up. I bet the finale will be trash, there's little way it won't be.

Sherlock in the books has two sisters and an older brother and ACD was a hack who hated continuity. Not mad.

Also
>Moffat

Batgirl is inspired by and partly trained by Batman
Batwoman is inspired by Batman and is also his cousin
Huntress is alternate reality Batman's daughter
None of fight as well as Batman

Rule 1 of Mofftits club

No, now that John and Sherlock hugged it out I think she's gone.

Also this. Goddamnit guys.

At least it wasn't a gay trans moslem nig nog.

We got off lightly.

The majority of tumblr fans of Sherlock are just rooting for a gay John/Sherlock ending and don't really care much about anything else, also many of them are way into the canon and were assuming from the start that Mary was going to get killed off if she ever got introduced (she gets kinda waved off and implied dead in canon, and Watson also has a pretty ambiguous number of marriages, so a 'bad end' was just assumed for the Mary relationship), they seem to not mind Eurus but definitely didn't put any pressure on anybody to add her in.

t. lurker wherever Sherlock things get discussed

The mutual friend is more than likely Moriarty. It was Eurus who hacked the nation to put Moriarty's face on every screen.A clue is the "Miss Me" on the note in invisible ink.

I agree. I've gotten used to the way they are telling the story and gotten really immersed in that, but ultimately I am a canon Holmes fan and I really like the simple and fun mysteries. I'm happy that they are telling a story that is about the character development of Holmes since I have always wanted a story like that, where he goes from "great man" to "good man", but I like it when the mysteries recieve a little more care and attention.

House did this well for the first couple of seasons but then fucked up with getting too dramatic and never really pushing his character forward very consistently, sacrificing the cases with no real payoff in other elements of his story. Granada Holmes was flawless in retelling the canon, with the difference that we got to see his and Watson's daily domestic life, since we were looking into 221B and not reading the Strand, and I loved that but also wanted a series that would branch off from that and go places the canon never went with Holmes, since that's the fun of making an adaptation.

Oh well...Can't have everything. I'm enjoying Sherlock, overall. It could be better by my standard but I generally like what they are doing. And damn I rambled alot in this reply but my point in replying was to say that yeah, I think this episode has been the best one in a while.

agreed

>fans noticed that there was a pattern of people drinking either tea or coffee in "gay" vs. "straight" situations on Sherlock
>they started calling it "the drink code"
>someone asked Mofftiss if they like tea or coffee and Moffat says coffee and Gatiss said tea
>in new ep sherlock wants tea and the guy says "is 'cup of tea'...code? wouldnt you rather have...'coffee'?"
>pic related just happened on the offical Sherlock youtube account

kek

also yesterday they had an event on twitter pretending that sherlock took over the bbc one twitter account and sherlock said he was naked in the bath with kermit the frog and liked a tweet that says john loves sherlock, mofftiss was there approving messages as they went out

Sherlock is gay for Kermit the frog

Does this OC donut steel bitch seriously have heterochromia?

at this point yeah, but its not meant to be
they have to turn everything into capeshit now

its not even a trick
its just lazy and cheap writing with enough fan service to keep the mongs watching

>watching past season 2
disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZNQsscjdTg

i cri evry tiem

So Moriarty is confirmed not dead? Fuck year bros. We're going back to the Series 1&2 glory days.

I reckon the only way I can agree to swallow the twist is if Moriarty has been orchestrating a great game the whole time

Otherwise, between Watson marrying a superspy assassin and Sherlock Holmes have a super secret evil sister that's never even been mentioned previously the whole thing is a... tough sell to say the least