Excuse me, sir, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus Christ?

Excuse me, sir, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mormon white bois who are sent here are usually the good looking ones lmao

Sure, let me whip out my dick first.

fuck jeovah witnesses

Are these people ever not smiling

S-Sorry, n-no
*crawls back to basement*

suck my dick, heretic

God does not exist.
Leave the evil Jewish minions.

I think a god exists. The universe is engineered and thus requires an engineer.

Mormons suck though. Seem really nice, like good honest folk who wouldn't lie etc... but it's all bullshit. They only care about the church and furthering it. They'll tell you whatever you want to hear to further their aims too.
The nicest liars I have ever met but still they fail at following the tenants of their own religion and very very brainwashed.

inshallah, brothers

Come right on in

Two hot mormon girls talked to me when I was walking home from the bar drunk. I gave them my address, they sometimes drop by and talk to me about joining the church. What do? They are super qt.

ask them for a date

If they've been in long enough, the recruitment never stops. Never. Not until you join the fold and get married in the temple in your temple clothes.

Maybe they are just being nice because they want to turn me morman I'm afraid of being rejected
Would I have to dress like a morman and walk up to people trying to convert them if I became one? Also what if you don't believe in any of that stuff and I blow my cover, will I be excommunicated and lose my qt morman wife?

I do not know, but the brainwashing is really strong with them. To go to heaven and get their secret name so Mormon men can chose whether their wife accompanies them into the afterlife or not requires temple marrage.
I know one guy whos almost 50, still a virgin and looking for the temple marrage because he won't be happy any other way. The afterlife is more important then his life is.
It's a really fucked up cult once you start too look inside.

Actually talked to some.
Impressed i knew about them.

Blue-screened a bit when finding out about the indian churches founded by St. Thomas, and how similar they are to us.

>tfw this is in the catholic cathedral in salt lake city

Cheeky

Perhaps, but if there is a god, it's not that Judeo-Christian invention. The entity wouldn't even have a human form, or a form at all.

I think to go to paradise requires it too. That's the tier of afterlife over heaven.
You get to go to purgatory btw, where you are locked in a cell where good mormons will teach you about the book of mormon so you can ascend later.

imho, it's all natural order and evolution going on. God was just the engineer for the universe as a whole, knowing it would harbour life and whatever else in its various forms. Everything today was created by hydrogen and helium, all elements. 13.6 billion years is a long time to wait so I am pretty sure god isn't messing in our lives. If anything, the universe is god's ant farm.

DID YOU NOT SEE THE NO SOLICITING SIGN

What kind of autist actually owns one of those

they approached me I said "I don't smoke" and continued to walk

>"no"

lmoa

are mormons our guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

Yes I hate him.

It's a pretty awesome escathology I'll gran them that. Me I'd make a world where it was 1 guy for every 4 females.