Finally have Jamie on as a guest

>Finally have Jamie on as a guest

>You can still barely hear him and the camera is on Joe at all times

Bravo Joe !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHDiPFyJT_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good to see this place is starting to open itself to some Rogan!

Guess all it took was some frog and some professor to get it done. Welcome to the Rogan Experience guys. Prepared to have your mind blown or fried.

>CES review episode
>Discuss cool new tech for about 5 mins total

Goddamnit Joe, just let the kid talk.

Jew Rogan the HGH roid pumping freak of nature

he was cool before he became a sellout

I miss redban and all the moonlanding hoax talks. Really cringy seeing him throw his once best friend/brother Eddie Bravo under the bus. Feel so bad for poor Eddie

He really makes you think

Good morning Sup Forums, fleshlight has been used, the dab has been hit and it's time to slam my kale shake and onit vitamin supplements! Kettle bells bitch.

Redban was on a few weeks ago

Oh fuck off, Eddie was fucking obnoxious the last couple of times he was there.

PULL

lol wtf joe rogan sells iron man kettlebells and captain ameria shield 45 pound barbell plates now. he's officially a disney shill.

That really activated my almonds

young powerful jaime is my favorite person on the podcast

What would happen if alex jones and joe rogan smoked some weed together

who /Joey Diaz/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=lHDiPFyJT_4

Joe Rogan is a 2faced bitch

holy fuck, how short is coco?

5' 10" (1.78 m)

his fatness makes him look shorter

Who is Young Jamie.

he obviously just has an expired old phone number. what a dumbass.

You obviously haven't watched the fucking video. You are a dumbass.

It's really funny how he thinks he's smarter than most people because he mostly hang out with complete fucking retards like Schaub who make him feel that way

>Prepared to have your mind blown or fried.
DUDE OCTAGON DMT HUNTING LMAO

really made me cogitate

how did he throw eddie under the bus?

>He's not a disciple of the Church of What's Happening now
If you don't like seeing Lee "the ten ton terror from Tel Aviv" Syatt get dosed on a 1000mg edibles and magic mushrooms by Joey and turn into a squealing vegetable you ain't my nigga. Best episodes are any with Theo Von and the one with Tom Segura and Bert Kriesher

It's bloody brilliant white noise

So what's the controversy with the Hunter Maats episode? I am only 25 minutes in.

this guy is a fucking faggot that tells stories he picked up from people he knew as if they were his own. He tries to hard to be this straight talkin no fucks given noo yawker but it's transparent as all hell. Dude is sad

all his stories are about growing up in jersey not ny

Agreed. I got bored of him a while ago. I can't imagine what he talks about on his podcast considering every time someone tries talking about the news on JRE fucking Joey Diaz goes WHO CARES DAWG THIS DOESNT EFFECT MY LIFE IN ANY WAYS NOTHIN DOES DAWG COCKSUCKA ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT I SEE ON MY DRIVE TO THE MARKET DAWG.

I can understand why you would think that way, alot of his stories are outrageous as fuck, however if you listen to his podcast guests come on who confirm old stories or he has old friends from his childhood call in. He was even able to get the guy he kidnapped to call in and apologized to him on air, shit was hilarious

Yeah his story telling from the 80s does get boring after a while. Someone should tell him 'remember when' is the lowest form of conversation.

He rippled Joe's jacksons by pointing out Sam Harris may not be right about everything

>Jamie pull up that clip of the concrete enema being pulled out again

Jesus rogan

He's had Anna Kasparian and the other fat fuck from the Young Turks on his show. Zero reason to not have Alex on. Joe stop being a lazy fuck and book him yourself. This is what happens when you let potheads produce a show.

Which ep featured Chunk and the Cunt?
I need something to hatewatch as my life is empty