WW

why doesnt she have any muscle?

isnt she meant to be powerful and strong?

Her muscles are in her heart.

CGI muscles

she will nag men into submission

WOMEN DON'T NEED MUSCLES TO BE STRONG YOU PIG

Her powers come from magic, not from training. She doesn't need muscles.

oh no no no
look at the shape of her head

Really makes you wonder

OP I bet you are more lanket than her

>super powers

satan confirmed cuck

sticc is kino. fuck off pleb.

Because then all the nazi fem-dykes would kick off about body shaming. Honestly I'm surprised they haven't lynched the directors already because she's not fat with a bright red bob.

How many fucking times will this thread be posted?

It's been posted for years before the movie came out.

We get it, she is skinny.

Isn't she a demigoddess alien or something? Oh yeah, it's super unbelievable that a fictional mythical creature could store strength in ways other than in muscle mass.

Fucking virgins

thanks, low test association

> I loved you in Conan the Barbarian

This better turn into a muscle girl thread

Don't test my patience Sup Forums and Sup Forums

APOLOGIZE NOW!

I dunno about you gays but if I was given a chance to have sex with Gal I would do it. I don't care who knows it I would do her.

What Gal could've look like with a little effort. Ok, a lot of effort but she had the time.

Ha, i remember those stickman fights, that shit was whack!

Amy Schumer should have been Wonder Woman and Gal Gadot should have been Barbie

Amy Schummer could play Faith.

Remember: Superman can bench press a planet because he has huge muscles. If he were a twig, he could only bench press half a planet.

I've got more muscle in my boner for her than she has in her arms.

shes a big gal

she's from a warrior society that constantly trains and does battle, the fact that she has zero muscle definition is more unrealistic than her super powers

Supermans muscles are from "magic" as well dude

Gal Gadot, other than being a horrible actress barely able to speak English isn't dedicated enough towards the role, she just doesn't fit the image that most people see in their head when they think about Wonder Woman

just look at this picture, it just feels so wrong, face, posture, body, everything.

i don't think she should have roided up or become a beefy, but SOME muscle tone would have been nice, like Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow, or Biel in that Blade sequel

That's fucking sexist you pissbaby

Why did you post a cute angry kitten pic?

Problem is, she's a model so presumably she likes/gets work looking the way she does. They should've gotten an actual fucking actor whose job it is to dedicate themselves to the film.

Why they didn't cast Gabi "Shovel Hands" Garcia is anybody's guess. Only reason I can think of is MCU already have her contracted to play She-Hulk in a future movie.

that's a nice wax figure of wonder woman. where is that displayed?

especially her posture here is fucking awful, it's like she's slumped over sort of, should have been shoulders back and chest out

god, i just fucking hate Gal Gadot

it's displayed in the latest DC kino vehicle user :D

Retarded users always using this excuses from Gal Gadot lazy body

There will be only one She-Hulk in my heart ;_;

>scoliosis

>Gal Gadot, other than being a horrible actress barely able to speak English isn't dedicated enough towards the role, she just doesn't fit the image that most people see in their head when they think about Wonder Woman
>just look at this picture, it just feels so wrong, face, posture, body, everything.
>i don't think she should have roided up or become a beefy, but SOME muscle tone would have been nice, like Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow, or Biel in that Blade sequel

I think this answers your questions

Women never drastically change their looks unless they're Charlize Theron. Pumping iron and putting on muscle isn't something any actress is willing to make. This is maybe where a transexual could come in handy.

Maybe in 2020 when they reboot this mess of a universe.

>actor gets buff for capeshit, goes on to to inumerous action man roles
>actress gets buff for capeshit, is never cast for anything else ever again
>autist continues complaining about armwidths on his his japanese anime message board

This is Big Barda lookalike body type

Pretty manface she got there

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

>justice league as seen from a fishtank

fuck couldn't they have at least trained her to have the posture of a fighter? that for sure can be taught in a year or two? or however long she had for the role

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

she's such a qt omg :3

It took her 3 years to buy a new dress

Glad i'm not the only one.

That's the ultimate feminist fantasy: you can be strong without any effort, you can look feminine and strong at same time.

>hateful
>kike
Wew lad

ikr i can't get over all these picky virgins pretending they wouldn't trade a leg to sniff her farts

just having her gain muscle and strengthening her core would have fixed her shitty posture, but she's basically done nothing for that role

i doubt she followed the advice and instructions she got from her personal trainer only thing she's done in 3 years is gotten older and more haggard

if she had atleast put on some muscle and proven her dedication to the role, showed some team spirits with all the guys who have to roid and change their lifestyles to fit into their spandex shit i could have forgiven the fact that she can't act and doesn't have the right face for WW

biel was jacked af in blade

How could it have worked:

Intensive English lessons
Extensive Acting lessons
Silicone
Squats
Eating pasta to make fat mass
Transforming fat mass into muscles
And Gadot should create a walking style for Diana, create a tone of voice for Diana
It could have worked, but she's to lazy

Because she's very tall and lanky, and it would be very difficult to put on a very noticeable amount of muscle for her, especially since she's a woman. She could either get really low bodyfat and get dehydrated as fuck or take testosterone and ruin her body. She looks fine, amazonian women weren't originally huge and muscular anyways.

Those shoulder blades and spine scream for a sandwich

WILL /FIT/ JUST FUCKING LEAVE

You have been at this for 3 days now

And I hate Gadot btw

that's not jacked as fuck. that's not even steroid tier, i have girls on the high school swim team i coach with that much muscle.

it's a smart diet and smart workout routines with some nice genetics.

And who would want this look?

Not me, your normal average male.

Not the average movie goer.

No one. Studios made a good choice, at least in terms of body type.

did i say sted tier nigger

>You have been at this for 3 days now
They've been at it since she was cast.

Yeah but I'm specifically talking about these returnds turning it into musclewaifu threads for 3 days in a row

Imagine being Han in that scene...

kek what a faggot, this girl isn't even muscular, you insecure short-dick cuckold

>returnds

damn i dun goof'd

yeah she's the most extreme example, but Emily Blunt and Antje Traue are good examples of women who did it for their roles

Biel is basically living the fit lifestyle, look at how skinny she is here, but she still has a big fit ass and solid upper body, she usually carries a bit more weight and i think that looks better, but if Gal Gadot is so fucking worried about "looking like a body builder", Biel is a prime example of that it is possible to be fit and thin

DAMN

GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE THAT!?

God, I just want her to punch me in the gut and then ride me like there was no tomorrow.

What confuses me the most about all these thread is...

IT'S FUCKING WONDER WOMAN

Some shitty kids flick that's perfect for Grandma to take the kids.

Omg why do I log onto Sup Forums

No ass AT ALL. Fucking pathetic. Lazy cunt.

>Omg why do I log onto Sup Forums

tumblr is that way

>MAKE THE BREASTS ON HER BREASTPLATE UNNECESSARILY LARGER SO IT WOULD LOOK LIKE SHE HAS BOOBS!

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I don't know either, this is an english-based site. How about you go back to whatever shithole you call a country, refine your english and then come back to us, huh

Not kidding, I nearly got kicked out of the cinema because I burst out laughing at that scene. I have a better arse than that ffs.

WTF is wrong with her waist

Literally every extra has a better body.

lordosis

>high school swim team i coach
living the dream

i hate people like you

you go into threads and preach downward like you're different or better than the rest, seriously fucking kill yourself, you're not different, you're not better, you're not smarter, you're not unique, you're not even original.

Amazons did not exist

Ignore him user. Some people get so far up their own arse they think being a pretentious, miserable, close-minded cunt makes them mature and better than everyone else.

There can only be one