Instant Nope

Actors that make you drop a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jLOOCADTGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of those

I've never heard of Holliday Grainger but everybody else on that list is a meme actor to the extreme.

Dennis Quaid
Val Kilmer
Bill Paxton
Kurt Russell

sean penn
luckily he's an old fuck now so doesn't act much

Adam Sandler
Seth Rogen

Except based Dane, right¿

Every black actor i don't know.

>Christoph Waltz
But he's great, literally best part of every movie he's been in

disney

jesus no he's a meme, he's the worst part of 007

>literally best part of every movie he's been in
Looks like somebody is still viewing the world through reddit tinted glasses.

>I can't bare to look at beautiful women
kys then you sad faggot, make your dad happy for once

But are you disagreeing?

Nu-Male spotted.

Ryan Gosling
Mark Wahlberg

>spoke 4 languages in Inglourious Basterds
>managed to be an intimidating badass in every scene

Yeah, he sucks.

holliday grainger is top qt user

You're missing out on this though

Forgot to add: that guy from Avatar, Channing Tatum and Taylor Kitsch.

jesse eisenburg
emma roberts
both franco others

Jai courtney

>Taylor Kitsch
Everybody seems to hate this guy, he was the only good thing in that awful Wolverine movie

Eh, at least we concur there.

>emma roberts

Emma Roberts confirmed worst Emma

adding on

emma watson
marky mark
ben affleck

For me it'd be that model who was attrocious in Suicide Squad. That movie was bad, but amongst all that shit she actually stood out how bad she was.

Vikander is fine, so long as she's not doing whatever the fuck she was doing in the Bourne movie, she's good.

Cara DeLevigne

You're just mad because her dick is bigger than yours

George Lopez is objectively bad.

This cunt.

Thankfully she doesn't work a lot anymore and when she does do something it's generally not something I want to watch.

any time they put a female name or face on the poster im immediately. uninterested

like that miss sloane film. fuck off. or some movie has an ambigious title with just a female name like amelie or miss sloane it just pisses me off

Yes, obviously this is exactly why I'm mad.

Do you think the movie would have been more successful if they had called it "Miss Sloane Steps On Your Dick POV in IMAX"?

Emma Watson.
Kristen Stewart.
Rebel Wilson.

They are a few that come to mind.

Charlie Hunnam

Such a fucking shit actor, cant do an accent to save his life. made sitting through the first season of Sons of Anarchy a chore so i haven't watched the rest since. Was fucking shit in the robot film. He cant even do a cockney accent in Green Street an accent from a country that he is from.

>Emma Watson.
Yes, this is another one. I can't stand her.

Shit movie
I rate it 4/10 for effort
Gary Oldman was the only saving grace

Imagine Rebel Wilson smothering Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson at the same time though

One face under each asscheek

Nice how you still have to cite Inglorious Basterds to defend him instead of naming any one of his performances since then. Yes, he impressed the first time you watched him, but he's a one trick pony and everything since then has been the same increasingly stale set of memes that he's being doing for almost a decade.

He plays the exact same character in every film and we just have to sit there and watch while the film makers are so smugly assured that we're impressed by "based" reddit man going through the motions for the 11th time.

but then who kills rebel

that bushy eyebrow girl form suicide squad (cara something), i dropped that movie in 40 mins, partly because of her atrocious looks + acting

He's been in two great movies in six months. Hacksaw Ridge and Silence.

You're being manipulated by the hollywood "powers that be" just so you know. Throw the meme actor into some phony "prestige" pictures and now we're supposed to accept him.

Adam Sandler goes without saying.

David Spade is alright in Rules of Engagement, but anything else, movies especially, no.

Ben Stiller is fucking gay.

Nicolas Cage because he's also gay.

Craig Robinson. I used to work at walmart 2 or so years ago and during Christmas he was the token nigger who would sign shit. Got real tired of his same shit on loop. Can't stand his voice and even looking at him I can't stand his stupid Afro. Everything about him I hate cuz of working and haven to listen to that for the whole holiday season.

>Adam Sandler goes without saying.
You may as well have held up a giant neon sign saying 'I hold reddit opinions and I post on reddit'.

Sing* not sign. My phone thinks it's better than me

Paul Dano

Why do they all play characters with Dutch names? What movie is this?

Zach Galifianiakn
Johnny Depp nowadays
Adam Sandler, but that is a given
Jim Carrey, I only enjoyed Bruce Almighty

Tulip Fever
IT's about 17th century Tulip craze, AFAIK

This bitch here, Kristen Schaal. You take ugly looks, an insufferable personality that is literally the same in every character she does and a voice that sounds like cats in heat yowling and you've got this cunt.

>He plays the exact same character in every film
I don't especially like him either, but this is categorically incorrect.

>Inglourious Basterds - intelligent opportunistic Jew Hunter for the Nazis
>The Green Hornet - image obsessed comic book gangster
>The Three Musketeers - powerhungry French clergyman
>Django Unchained - amiable aristocratic German bounty hunter
>The Legend of Tarzan - fierce national loyalist Belgian mercenary

I thought yowling in English was Meowing, yowling sounds nothing like the real thing.

My fem cat was in heat last week and it was a nightmare.

t. Adam Sandler

On paper these characters are different but in practice they are the same.

John Boyega

>Kurt Russell

What the fuck man?

>Kurt Russell
>vikander

Can you guys explain this because I don't get it. Ex Machina was great, also russel's 80 filmography are some of the best films from that time period (The Thing, Big Trouble, escape from NY, etc...).

Haven't seen either of those movies but if he was genuinely good in them I don't see the problem

Of course he's not genuinely good in them. That's the whole point of the deceit. Of course he doesn't need to be good because wide audiences are unsophisticated. They watch the nu-male do his terrible accepts in these superficially "manly" films that have a veneer of prestigiousnous and then plebs will go and talk about how great of an actor Andrew Garfield is. Same way Leo won an oscar.

Eddie Redditmayne

Jennifer Anison, that douchebag she makes all her movies with. Sandler and his crew, Kevin James.
All comedy and romance actors?

I'd rather watch nothing but crime movies starring rappers.

That dude needs to be slapped as well.

I hate Matt Damon and that guy in Deadpool. They just look like such smug self-satisfied assholes.

>Of course he's not genuinely good in them
Have you seen either of those movies?

Dave Franco
David Tennant
Shia Labeouf
Sometimes McConaughey

This stupid bitch ruins every single flick she's in.

Jonah Hill
Chris Pratt

Yes. He was the worst part of both of them. Even fellow forced nu-male meme actor Adam Driver looked good next to Garfield.

Idris Elba

Michael Cera

Jew actors are the worst

Seth Rogan

isn't that the question of the day¿

heres the official Sup Forums list

miles teller (except whiplash)
jessen eisenberg
jonah hill
channing tatum
julia roberts
eddie redmayne
that poo in loo guy from slumdog millionaire
james & dave franco
donald glover
margot robbie
ryan reynolds
anne hathaway
jennifer lawrence
taylor lautner
chris evans
seth rogen
aziz ansari
aaron paul

>Comparing a hack like Garfield, a Jewish one at that, to someone like Leo

Kill yourself my man

You are now hearing his laughter manually

Adam samberg

Seth Rogan and Co. only make stoner bullshit.

We get it. You do drugs. Well done.

Solid as fuck list, needs some more names.

Leo is an absolutely worthless actor who has never given a performance that was above mediocre.

She retired years ago.

I used to feel the same way about him when I was a 17yo fag. Same way about Pitt. Same way about Cruise.

See where I'm going with this? You need to grow up and accept these men are superior to you, not be jealous because they are pretty boys who can act. Stop being so jaded, you worthless bum.

I'm not him but it's true. Leo has no memorable performances or range

also would you say hes a pretty boy now?

Pitt and Leo are celebrities that exist to sell movie tickets, not actors. Pitt was appropriately used in Jesse James but they don't have any real acting talent. Cruise I think is actually pretty good when he decides to do a real movie rather than some Jack Reacher/mission impossible sequel where he's just coasting on his charisma.

The one exception was Four Lions, which I watched before knowing he was in it. Thankfully it was just a cameo.

Yeah, good luck trying to convince anyone of that. The man was nominated for an Oscar 5 times, he's memorable in Gangs of NY, Aviator, Catch Me If You Can, Basketball Diaries, Wolf of Wall Street, The Revenant. You name it. How much of a jealous cunt does one have to be not to recognise the man's talent?

And yeah, he looks decent considering he's in his 40s now.

Read above. Quit being a jealous no talent bum. They're good.

Any young actor/actress from Game Of Thrones

Wolf of Wall Street and Catch Me If You Can are the only movies you've listed where he is cast appropriately. and that's because they capitalize on his "movie star" charisma rather having him play an actual character. He actively detracts from GONY, The Aviator and The Revenant.

Make it just about any major character of GoT, with the exception of Dance, Heady and Waldau

You're in the minority of jealous spergs here, lad. Maybe you'll mature one day and realize that being mad at me for making it isn't gonna make your life better.

Completely agree. Some of the stuff he has made post 200 is shit (aka Poseidon), but he was great in the 80's

>3 out of 4 are republican
wow, triggered much?

Jennifer Lawrence I don't get her and I think I never will. I still don't understand how she won an Oscar.

>Dennis Quaid
kek
looking forward for his new kino
youtube.com/watch?v=1jLOOCADTGs

I'm not sure I understand your argument friend, would you mind clarifying what you mean?

nicolas cage

He went full retard in What's eating Gilbert Grape. Pretty memorable tbqh.

>Quaid and Russel
Faggot
>Ben Stiller
He has a lot of shit movies but Heavyweights is comfy as fuck.
>Cage
He has a lot of shit movies too but that's just because he never turns down a role. Quite a few gems in his library.