ITT: We wish UK good luck

GOOD LUCK UK, YOU CAN DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=9T0aGcOSkrw
youtube.com/watch?v=zd11cRuljMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah man don't fucking leave, you've left enough battlefields in the last century already

If you don't do it dad you're dead to me

GOOD LUCK BREXIT

GOOD VIBES: youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

GOOD LUCK UK
youtube.com/watch?v=9T0aGcOSkrw

wishing you all the best, Great Britain! choose life! choose strength! choose liberty!

break free from your EU dictators! your freedom and pride is all that matters now - we love and respect a proud Britain! the EU is doing everything it can to crush your nation... today is the day you smash through the barricades and free your people!

Free yourself britbongs

Norway and Switzerland made the right choice by not joining. Great foresight

good lad! hear hear!

Kek wills it

Happy Independence day, Britcucks

it was a close call, brother - I remember that vote vividly... a lot of it was based on faith, because the reality of EU dictatorship had yet to fully manifest into its current form

so back in 94, it was a leap of faith - and the fact that the Nords didn't join was due in large part to luck

but for anybody to vote "remain" today, in this current year of faggotry and Marxism, is utterly obscene... makes NO sense - the choice is so blatantly clear, it's baffling that there could still exist people intent on remaining the foot-kissing slaves of a communist, multinational dictatorship with Merkel at the head

come ON, GB! you can do this!! we're rooting for you

good luck

about to wade through flood water to vote Leave lads, the jew weather machines cannot stop me

pls save us

REMAIN FOREVER! GOOD LUCK!

best of luck leavers. i hope you manage to drown a few remainers throughout the day.

>UK unironically asking for independence from tyrannical government.
top kek m8

Aside from the leafposting, I hope u guys do make it out. I'm tired of the world getting cucked.

WE ARE COMING TO HELP YOU BRITBONGS, GODSPEED

good LUCK

The status quo always wins m8. It's already over.

Women will ensure that Brexit doesn't happen just like they made sure Scottish independence didn't happen. In November, you're county, and the rest of the world, will feel the full force of the female vote.

If you don't leave you're no longer invited to family Christmas party, dad. You fucking cuck.

BREXIT NOW!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK UK GOOD LUCK BREXIT

Good luck UK

UK>EU
Freedom, you magnificent blokes

good luck winning a rigged voting
you will lose by 1-2%

*your

Fucks sake.

stand up to your oppressors and we shall reunite our kin, family! we shall one day sail again, as we once did 1000 years ago, as one.... we shall set forth and fight as brothers, freeing you from your slave masters! our lands are already the closest of blood brothers today - but when again our ancestors call, with our axes raised, we shall stand by your side and bring your tormentors to their knees!

for freedom!! skål

Remaining is the best thing that could happen to the UK.

Please take the first step towards the destruction of EU. We will follow.

Good luck, hope you leave.

If you end up remaining , then don't bother coming back here.

GOOD LUCK UK

I'M ROOTIN FOR YA CUNTS

It's not going to happen lads. Grab your kettles while you can.

Good luck Brexit!

Good luck Bongs. We really don't want to go over there and liberate you chaps once the refugee caliphate establish Sharia Law all over the isles.

Practically everyone i know on Facebook is voting remain because of muh diversity and racism. I've done all I can lads. I know full well the town I'm in is voting leave so there is that.

I hope we get off this shitboat once and for all.

it ain't over till it's over, bro - I have faith in the Bongs... you're proud, sound, pragmatic, and sharp people ---- you can do this!

Great Britain will rule again!

Dad, if you leave..... then my faith in humanity will be restored.

best of luck you glorious bastards know even if it fails, we'll come to free you from German tyranny once more

SHUT UP LOW-ENERGY SHILLPOSTER

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRIES GREAT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

WHERES MY HUNTER X HUNTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vote leave btw.

If we remain in the EU I will legitimately commit suicide on a live on stream. I can't stand to spend another day in the EU boys. You know any streaming service with extremely lax rules lads?

I bet they fucking rig the polls
fucking Eurabia union

Good luck bongbros.

at least you can live knowing that you made the right choice, and were loyal to your forebears and to your descendents ..... all your FB friends are responsible for the death of a nation, a culture, an entire people... they'll have to live with that, and take it with them into the afterlife

this vote is a permanent mark on their souls

and you are pure and righteous - good job standing with light

I'm sending you my energy at heart UK. Good luck, and God save the queen.

or you can just immigrate to another country, that is less cucked?

if you faggots don't pull this off you'll replace Sweden as the all-time-Sup Forums-cucks

Even if we remain, we shouldn't give up.

never give up, ever - I concur

not if you're white

GOOD LUCK UK

OFFICIAL BREXIT THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=zd11cRuljMk