Better Call Saul

youtube.com/watch?v=e_3WzxpdUc0

HE'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

breaking bad is overrated

it's spin offs are shit

He grew his face back wtf

Muh dick

Is there actually going to be any amount of Saul going on just more plodding drama? Only good parts were Mike's stories.

>2 seasons and nothing happened

>yo vince, it's aaron--
>who?
>aaron paul, BITCH haha remember me? jesse? haha
>oh-- again...
>so huh, what's up v-dog? i heard you're writing better call saul season three huh? so i've been so busy with movies you know but i thought, wouldn't it be funny if jesse appeared in an episode..? or like, the whole season...?
>saul and jesse haven't met yet, in the show
>o-oh yeah but like, the fans would love it yo... i could make room in my schedule for you, if you insist haha
>[hanging up sound]
>hello? vince? haha

I didnt even finish the season 2 finale

>works in a fast food joint to divert attention from his drug empire
>main lesson to walt and whole point of character is how a guy like him should stay invisible and low key
>appears in a commercial
dropped

they have to keep adding in breaking bad characters to get the plebs watering at the mouth because otherwise it's literally nothing happens: the show

>Taste the family
What did he mean by this?

BETTER CALL KINO

I'd say the Mike stories are the worst part since they're such blatant fan service. I'd rather be bored by dull Jimmy plotlines than annoyed by insulting cameos that I know the writers are smugly thinking I'm excited by. This show is completely redundant. I'd have rather Vince Gilligan and just made a show with Bob Odenkirk that was completely disconnected from Breaking Bad.

All the events of season 2 could have been included in one single episode of breaking bad

omg guys im so excited to watch kim and saul working together in an office together! do you think we'll get some scenes of them buying office furniture? holy crap i can't wait

But he had a strong presence in the community. He ran fun runs and knew the cops. He wasn't some shady "invisible" guy but hid directly in plain sight.

>have the first episode be about Saul helping out some dumb kids with some scam
>thought the whole series was going to be fun shenanigans each episode with a new client every time
>it's a fucking relationship drama instead

Eh.

Sorry, I guess there aren't enough dragons and incest tits for your pleb brains. Go back to Game of Walking Dead or whatever trash you watch.

Protip: Vince doesn't even give a fuck, he hasn't written or directed a single episode of season 2. I think he just made the show because he liked his New Mexico crew and wanted to keep throwing jobs at them, while swimming in his coin-filled Jew pool.

thanks for keeping us informed vince

>mfw watching this boring garbage

Blame AMC. They were buttmad that Vince had the artistic integrity to stick with just 5 seasons of BB even after they started pleading for more once it really took off. The compromise was the "mid-season finale" horseshit, to make season 5 last 2 years for them. Now that he's back on the hook, I'm sure AMC has taken steps to ensure this show can be milked to death at their discretion. Just like Showtime did with Dexter, and just like AMC has done/is doing with TWD.

>everyone who disagrees with me is retard who watched the walking dead

Vince wrote and directed the finale

MEMBA THE NEGRO
MEMBA BREAKING BAD

Fuck off, either be a good show on your own merit or die.

Reminder Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad.

Vince is a hack who didn't understand what was good about his own show in the first place, as evidenced by that terrible final episode.

You tell em.

Remember that bit when Jimmy wasn't happy with his job? That clever cup not fitting metaphor? Well worth the 10 hours it took to get there.

XBOX

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''no''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>clever cup not fitting metaphor
And it was obvious from the moment we first see him trying to shove that cup into the holder. What a shit show this is

goliath Is what BCS should have been

Remember when season 2 completely backpeddled from the season 1 finale and then made us go through the motions of watching Saul get to that same point he had already gotten to by the end of season 1 for most of the season.

Everything with him working at that other law firm was stalling.

this so much

I really liked how S1 took place in the same universe, but was also decoupled from Breaking Bad.

AAAAAAAAAAAH

OMG OMG OMG SO HYPEE

>Not knowing GoT is better than Breaking Bad

Give it a shot, user. You might like it.

I don't care at all. Hell, if Bob Odenkirk or VINCE died tonight I wouldn't feel a thing. Let me guess, Reddit would cry their little heads off? Cranston could die and I wouldn't remember a day later if it wasn't for the memes.

BCS is only interesting when Mike shows up. They probably wanted to make it No Half Measure Mike but the studio heads figured the plebs wouldn't like it.

Vince is a comfy guy. He just doesn't want everyone to be out of a job just because some shitty show ended.

From a storytelling point of view it had no reaosn tot exist though and really no one should watch it.

but they all belong in the same disposable trashcan

grow up

>BCS is only interesting when Mike shows up
How to spot a redditor. Mike shouldn't have even made it out of season 4 of Breaking Bad, never mind being given pleb pandering plotlines in a spin off show.

he was a nice treat in the first season, but now they give him way too much screen time

Better Call Saul is the thinking man's show

dayum

Too real I hate it real life commercials don't look that real.

DROPPeD

>the reddit man's show

ftfy

I like it more because its more funny

How can you call me a pleb when the entire show is pandering to plebs, you pleb?

Because you singled out the most overtly plebby part as the part you liked the best.

Better cuck chuck is the patrician choice and Chuck is literally /ourguy/

this made my day. thank you based vince

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

The Eagles caught him after Obi-Wan split him in half and pushed him off.

BETTER CALL REDDIT