What's up with the triangles and why do people love them so much ? As symbolism i mean

What's up with the triangles and why do people love them so much ? As symbolism i mean

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/neon-demon-reveals-true-face-occult-elite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Le grimdark 80s subculture

I think it originated with witchhouse music but i'm not 100% sure

Pyramids, Illuminati, you name it. It's a symbol of power and control.

Duality of man.

I would surmise because of its link to divinity, occultism, and femininity, which I think adequately relates to the themes within Neon Demon.

That would be a ying yang.

Nah it was Kubrick. Every shitty pretentious "arthouse" director wants to ape Kubrick, Refn is no exception.

In visual arts, the triangle and triangular compostitions have always been associated with balance, equilibrium and simmetry. Also it brings attention to the centre of the picture. Those sorts of compositions were proeminent in the Renaissance period.

gay sex

Name one kubrick scene with triangles prominently in it

ILERMINATY

I think OP means literal triangles. Triangular compositions have always been there but actual triangles are a relatively new trend.

notice how this conditioned mkultra victim mocks the actual reality like a good goy.

vagina

Witch house (also known as drag or haunted house) is an occult-themed dark electronic music genre and visual aesthetic that emerged in the early 2010s. The music is heavily influenced by chopped and screwed hip-hop soundscapes, industrial and noise experimentation, and features use of synthesizers, drum machines, obscure samples, droning repetition and heavily altered, ethereal, indiscernible vocals.

The witch house visual aesthetic includes occult, witchcraft, shamanism and horror-inspired artworks, collages and photographs as well as significant use of typographic elements such as Unicode symbols.[1][2] Many works by witch house visual artists incorporate themes from horror films such as The Blair Witch Project,[3] the television series Twin Peaks,[4] and mainstream pop culture celebrities. Common typographic elements in artist and track names include triangles, crosses, and other Unicode symbols, which are seen by some as a method of keeping the scene underground and harder to search for on the Internet as well as references to the television series Twin Peaks and Charmed.[5][6]

Triangle is vagina.

I know what witch house is (and regularly listen to it) but I don't think it started the trend.

The scenery in The Shining is also filled with triangular motifs but for some reason Sup Forums is not letting me upload the image because it's supposedly a duplicate.

Holy trinity motherfucker. 3 is the magic number

Well, from a certain point of view, a triangle is a triangular composition. Just an easy, clean and cheap way to make one.

Triangles are geometrically the most basic shape

They're pleasing to the eye.

this senpai
she was in total control of her career till she went all bitchey

People think it's deep and cool for some reason so you actually don't have to explain anything.

Triangles are the most patrician shape

circles are

they remind us of the profile of a woman, of a man, of the pubic triangle, etc...

>babby's fist shape
>patrician
wew

>babby's fist shape
try to draw it autist lets see how it goes

circles are something savages draw in the dirt with sticks, triangles are something men build colossal stone monuments to because of their greatness

circles are something men draw in their mind in this world is impossible to make one perfectly, triangles are something dicklets build to overcompensate

A triangle is the simplest closed geometric shape that can be formed using straight lines
Also bagina

penor

Triangular composition has been around since at least the renaissance. It isn't anything new.

I just caught the last half of space odyssey, what happened at the end? Time moving very fast? Looping? God baby?

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/neon-demon-reveals-true-face-occult-elite/

Refn thought it was cool.
He's actually too stupid to make something meaningful.

Procreation of life.