youtube.com/watch?v=csdE0csQVpY
twitter.com/GGGBoxing/status/908842327271104512
youtube.com/watch?v=9YPI7WVI9lE
youtube.com/watch?v=76AX1HrdB64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope that uncle tom coon from the other thread isn't in here

lmao you sad sack of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_mZcQ30Dn30

All the people who won free money on Floyd are gonna be giving it back to the bookies tomorrow

>tfw I took the night off and am going to order the ppv
Gonna make me some nachos too

So who's gonna win, Canelo or Alvarez?

Canelo is younger but Alvarez is Mexican.

Hard to pick

Not that bad honestly.

chuckles

Why do Mexicans hate canelo?

>Gonna make me some nachos too
damn thats smart

im not.
the commoner hate canelo because he was sponsored by Televisa. Even if he wins and become absolute champion, they gonna still hating him. (probably because they are more nigs than him, all white and "irish" jalisco boy)

My bet is for Canelo on UD, or KO on 7-8-9-10

>tfw have to go in tomorrow and be the only person there while the building contractors repair stuff and it and has no power

thank god I get out in time for the card but its going to be a long ass day.

GGG by 7th round KO. Canelo's going to get fucking wrecked. He's going to get his first taste of what power really is.

GGG was slow on last fight against Jacobs, he looked tired at 10-12 rounds

Less than 24 hours, lads.

How are you holding up?

I'm pulling for Golovkin but these posts are dumb. Golovkins power relies on his accuracy and pressure when breaking an oppoinent down. Handspeed, counterpunching, and timing stops that.

That's literally me.

35 years vs 27 years old

im fine 500 dollars is nothing.

I will be sad if canelo wins by knocked out in the first and I only make 2100 instead of 21,000 though

Canelo is more for KO'ing GGG on 6th to 10th round, or UD

youtube.com/watch?v=xXTyC_GDkRY

It's interesting, Canelo has actually been a pro fighting for longer than Canelo though.

Fuck.

>It's interesting, Canelo has actually been a pro fighting for longer than Golovkin* though.

>he is not real you know in middleweight division, he is like small meal, microwave meal, me I am ready real champion, true champion who is number one, like big meal at home you know, meal made in home I show you

Mexican hype jobs get put on the fast track.

>not spending at least 5 years fighting Hungarian laundromat workers to develop

You people are savages, have some decency.

>Larry Merchant on First Take

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=BwZnvZIwJBE

> I am feel, very feel.

I miss drunk Larry Merchant on HBO

>boxing wont miss mayweather
old jew is still salty i see.

>i can't comprehend English
Spot the Flomo.

>i doubt that the sport will miss him
you retarded, kike?

When will the match be online for free and where?

This is just made up bullshit. Not the entire country of Mexico likes him and so people assume everyone hates him.
On the other hand GGG will finally feel a punch that isn't from some euro fukboi, should be exciting.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpLGa1144Rc

is ohara autistic?

>taken out of context
Once again, learn English.

lol why so upset, jew? He clearly said it. Idk what you're trying to do here, how is it out of context? He's obviously hating on Mayweather.

I'm not the one calling people jews, as if that even means anything. He hates Mayweather sure but in this instance that wasn't his point. Floyd probably has a better grasp on English than you and he literally can't even read a single page of Harry Potter.

>I'm not the one calling people jews, as if that even means anything
No, you're the faggot thinking he's some type of college English professor. I'm still waiting for you to clarify what he meant, jew boy.

There's going to be a million streams on fight night. Most of them are going to be in 480p though and none of them will be the language you want.

Sometimes they're the language you want. The main problem will be how well it will stream. Streaming the mayweather fight was absolute dogshit most likely because everyone was streaming that.

Canelo fight will probably stream more easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=csdE0csQVpY

Was Teddy right?

Teddy has great insight sometimes. This was not one of those times.

Didn't even click on the link but I'm comfortable saying no

Rumors going around that Canelo didn't really make the weight.
Thoughts? Fucker was on the scale for like 3 seconds.

Big drama show

No doubt. De La Hoya is a slick faggot and realized the only way to last 12 rounds with GGG is to come in 10lbs+ heavier like Jacobs did. Canelo needs to go the distance so that the Golden Boy judges can go their thing.

Lads I'm fucking excited.

Can't think about anything else.

#bigdramashow
twitter.com/GGGBoxing/status/908842327271104512

Same here m8. I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this. I just think GGG is going to look his age in this fight. It's just that fucking speed difference ffs and I know "timing beats Speed" but Canelo is a great counter puncher as well, it's not like he has poor timing.

Fuck man, I can't relax at all. If GGG loses i'm going to be pissed. I thought Ward had zero chance of hurting Kovalev, let alone stopping him. I really have a bad feeling about GGGs body in this fight.

FUCK

No matter what happens, I am going to shitpost the fuck out of BoxingScene later.

I am so hype right now

>GGG betas are already bracing themselves for their other slavic hypejobs loss
>Canelo chads are rolling up a burrito as we speak

EL OH EL

fortunately i like canelo as well so I won't be completely suicidal.
don't worry my friend, GGG too big, too strong. nothing we've seen suggests canelo is in any way ready

Lil G's body is going to go cold and limp, Canelo is going to pound away on the ropes, and all of you Triple G string fans will start screaming hopelessly like Chocolatito's wife last week.

It's over lad, the Lil G meme is done. No turning back now.

>canelo cucks
>dumb frogposters
checks out

Canelo patricians on how Canelo will win
>"You see, Canelo has virtually every advantage in terms of skill. He's faster, he's younger, he has more experience at the elite level and he's superior at every range. At long distance he can pick off GGGs slow punches with counters all day long. At close range his uppercut is ripe for the picking on GGGs front foot heavy style, the same style that had him lifted off his feet by a Welterweight. At mid range Canelo has his fantastic left hook counter and body shot counters to work off and pick apart GGGs significantly slower style!"

GGG plebs on how GGG will win
>"MAX PLS"
>"TOO BIG TOO STRONK, LOL"
>"CANELITA IS DONE!"
>"DID YOU SEE HOW AMAZING GGGS JAB LOOKED AGAINST LEMIEUX? LEMIEUX IS LEGIT A TOP 10 P4P BOXER"

why do you have to be so retarded

>the same Ausfag who was too chickenshit to show his non existent betting slip or adopt a trip

Even you know Lil G is finished

why are caneloposters so autistic

>flag

Can't say i'm surprised that Pacquiao cucks moved onto the next hype job

seek help

>Help

Help is for the mediocre my friend

99% of the spergs are from /heem/ or reddit

explains the way they type and the spacing

>france
lol

if golovkin uses his height and reach and works off a jab without coming forward too much, how does canelo with his slow feet get close?

>inb4 b-but muh counter punching
he can't. He's never fought anyone that applies pressure like ggg.

>if the much slower pressure fighter tries to box, how does the significantly faster counter puncher deal with it?

Lmfao, I pray that GGG tries to box with Canelo. I fucking pray.

It will be Canelos rendition of Mayweather vs Canelo.

Yeah, every time a big fight is about to happen you see a bunch of really shitty posts with extra spaces. Couple more days and /box/ will be back in comfy mode

>works off a jab without coming forward too much

He's saying that if GGG doesn't try to apply pressure. Also, doing a "b-b-b-but" in front of an argument doesn't make it any less valid.

If GGG tries to outbox Canelo he will get embarrassed.

its 7:30 pm here, gonna sleep till 3-4am and stay up till the fight starts at 2 ish pm. night lads.

>>inb4 b-but muh counter punching

>how does the significantly faster counter puncher deal with it?
lol right on time, cuck.

Boxkino is here.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YPI7WVI9lE

>"if I put a 'b-b-b-but' in front of his argument, that means i've debunked it"

LOL

>Video starts with GGG crying

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>saying the same thing twice
kek, feeling a bit flustered croissant cuck?

>GGG betas aren't even trying to argue their point anymore

Once GGG is exposed as the typical slavic bum hypejob that Kovalev got exposed as. That Postol got exposed as. That Shabranskyy got exposed as. That Lomachenko got exposed as ("SALIDO DOESN'T COUNT"). That Klitschko got exposed as.

I'll be looking for your excuses, burger

>frog resorts to meme speak and frogposting
well played, Jacques

if ggg applies pressure he's likely to lose mate

I think his best strategy is to stay at distance, similar to how he did lemieux

Post rate Gennady's.

this seems like the way to go. his jab has a lot of sting even at a distance.

yeah cause canelo can really take some punishment! not a single welterweight boxer has been able to hurt him *blocks out memory of cotto's uber driver brother*

Literally going to be dumpster diving if GGG loses. On the other hand if he wins I'm going to party like my name was Kalle Sauerland.

canelo will easily get the better of any close range exchanges, golovkin freezes when people tee off on him

not saying canelo has a great chin but he does slip/roll with punches very well, golovkin is far more stiff

>but he does slip/roll with punches very well
not really
Khan was shitting on him before the knockout. His head is way too still. GGG's jab may be there all night and is much stronger than Khan's.

Fellas i think i'm gonna take the Dwyer-pill and place a short 50 on GGG by tko
did i get memed by that malteser and his pleasant radio voice?

Do you think Canelo will just let GGG spam a jab on him? Canelo has more boxing skill in his left nut that Lemieux entire body. Lemieux is trash who has been finished by trash (Rubio) and outboxed by trash (Alcine). That's like using Chavez Jr as an example of what Canelo will do to GGG.

If GGG tries to hang with Canelo at range, he will lose. I see it going down like this.

Opening rounds
>Both boxers try to establish their jab and range. Canelo is signifciantly faster and comes over GGGs jabs with sharp counters.
>Canelo wins the opening rounds relatively easily as the older boxer who relies more on timing, tries to gauge the timing and tries to gauge Canelo's power (whether or not it's a threat)

Mid rounds
>GGG makes an adjustment. Either it's one off confidence (he now feels like Canelo has zero power similar to Kell Brook and starts walking Canelo down) or it's one of desperation (he thinks Canelo's power, while not insane, is more than enough to keep him honest but GGG is getting outboxed so he has to change something up).
>This results in GGG applying more pressure

Late rounds:
>This is now Canelo's turn to adapt/adjust. If he doesn't, he might not even make it to the later rounds. If he does, then this tells me he's controlled the fight and is likely to win on points

It really comes down to Canelo giving GGG something to respect. Either it's the sneaky right hands that he hides behind his feints or its a body shot (likely this), he needs something or else GGG WILL walk through him.

I lean towards a Canelo UD because I genuinely think Canelo has enough pop (certainly more than Brook) to keep GGG at least a little honest. If Canelos pop is enough to render Chavez Jr completely gun shy and put him into survival mode (a dude who had to go up to LHW before he even got visibly hurt).

Keep in mind that Kell Brook WAS outboxing GGG at range with sharp counters and his speed. This forced GGG to just walk him down

>Do you think Canelo will just let GGG spam a jab on him?
you mean like Lara and Khan did?
well, yes, i do.

You mean how like this uber driver wobbled GGG in his prime years? youtube.com/watch?v=76AX1HrdB64

Bringing up a fight Alvarez had as a fucking teenager, is retarded

GGG isn't 1/100th as fast as Khan.

>Lara/Khan

Guys who are significantly faster than GGG? Why would you use them as an example you utter retard? GGG isn't even half as fast as those guys, especially fucking Khan. This is what that french cuck was talking about in I give you a huge analysis focused on both of their strengths and you respond with some shitty false equivalence

bro that punch knocked him back, sure, but do you see his legs wobbling at all?
Pretty weak example, tbqh.
Even the one webm where Canelo got popped by that one dude, he was punch drunk as fuck. Wobbling all over the place.
Of course a hard shot will knock you back with proper force, but you can tell by the legs if he was hurt or not. He wasn't hurt.

mate khan has incredible hand speed, look at canelo vs cotto to see him slip and slide, golovkin is slow

The opinion you should listen to should be your own.

Just consider his a second opinion, from a complete stranger online.

>do you see his legs wobbling at all

Yes? They clearly wobbled and he even started hugging the dude for dear life. When have you ever seen GGG react like that to a punch?

rate my bets fellas. 20$ a peice. Canelo gets knocked down in the fight. GGG wins in the 7-12, and fight is ended in the 8th

True, i've never seen him knocked back like that, but i still wouldn't say he's on weak legs there after the shot.