Ah yes... the "American" phenotype

Ah yes... the "American" phenotype.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forumstard kills anti-racism protestors to impress his internet buddies
>Sup Forums throws him under the boss and calls him a cryptojew

Poor chubby guy

This guy is a fucking hero. Fuck communists.

fuck off turk

You are a shame to the noble community of /tr/+/BLACK/

Irony is with the cryptojew accusation white gangs wiill reject him in prison, he'll have to beg Mexicans to take him in if he wants to live

Antifa? I'm CIA

He looks like an anglo.

He's gonna get raped, look how soft he looks

For sure, he better get used to wearing a mop as a wig

why namericans hate samericans they are One nation

mexicofobia........

You unironically believe that dude looks Mexican?

why do northern shitalians hate the much superior sicilians?

hilofobia

Extreme ideologists pushing and pulling, with everyone else trapped in the middle.

does not exist northitalians exist only burgerland suothern

wait that's not how mexicans look?
The dude a literal shitskin is that truly white in america?

i trust you i think you are true

WTF I hate the tongese republic now

>Turk okay with driving cars into innocent people

Why am I not surprised

this is no the First time

I feel very bad for his mother.
This guy allowed himself to be corrupted by what he saw on the internet. He is like the second generation Europeans who joined ISIS.

People should think more of the dishonor, shame and regret they will bring to their parents if they commit crimes.

these people (true neonazi edgelords, isis europeans, assorted subhumans etc etc) don't give a shit about family. If they would they would spend time with their loved ones and not on edgy meetings with their social unadapt friends

>literal shitskin

Pure undiluted Bong genes

If this fool ever gets out of prison he'll have an asshole that could swallow a watermelon.

Also:
>protecting the white race
>kills a white woman

Dork.

>kills a white woman

He probably sees her as a race traitor. Similar to the logic jihadis use to justify killing other Muslims.

Los mexicANOs seƱor

Filthy whitelet cumskins polluting this site. Just look at this shit.

He lived everyone's fantasies. Too bad his life could be ruined because of it.

Yo, Canadaman. There's no "American phenotype," for Americans are of many ethnicities.

Have Sup Forumstards just been radical islamists the hole time ?

Dummah-Bin-Trump (pbuh) is the mahdi.

>If this fool ever gets out of prison he'll have an asshole that could swallow a watermelon.

What makes you think that?

Couldn't this guy join some white prison gang? Aryan Brotherhood or something? Seems like he'd get in easy with them

His car got attacked by Soros' antifa commie terrorist goons first, so he accelerated.

Nice try though, kike shills.

He is being thrown under the bus as a crypto jew. No honor amongst nazis it seems.

I wonder who could be behind this.

Well even if he is a cryptojew they can do good deeds too

How dare the whites refuse to simply die? This is an absolute outrage.

who's this guy ?
haven't been following lately

He rammed his car into some antifas, killing one in the process.
I hate it when burgers culturally appropriate OUR culture.

Looks like the halal-right fatty in the car had the same idea considering he only killed a white woman.

name ?
lmao was he really from Sup Forums ?

James Alex Fields
Dont know if hes from pol but he got that "white is right" face to him, just enough inbred.

nobody is killing whites

there was a demonstration called "unite the right" which featured men with torches, like a mob from the Simpsons, and generally had fascist inspired aesthetics.
there was a riot between right wingers and antifas, and this guy ran over people with his car, killing 1 woman.

Better to kill a traitor than an enemy tbqh

The pinnacle of white beauty

Of course you have to mention the Simpsons, don't ya?

una vela..

>nobody is killing whites
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

In these times of distress we must remember
NOTALLNAZIS
NOTALLPOLTARDS
Sup Forums is the board of peace

>second generation Europeans who joined ISIS.

What?

t. Abu Musab al-Turki

>boers
>white

What's his story again? I haven't really been following this whole event.

Even beyond race in jail, there's the dominance factor. Of course he'll have to kick it with the woods, but he's soft. He's weak and stupid, he'll be some real Skinhead's bitch from the jump.

I hope he enjoys the flavor of aryan semen.

Antifa attacked him and he tried to defend himself by driving off but he accidentally mowed down a few of them. Media is spinning it as a racist nazi attack when the poor guy did nothing wrong

you obviously have a computer and can spell, fucking google it you lazy shitstain. Its literally everywhere.

Bubba is going to get a new bitch.

>He is like the second generation Europeans who joined ISIS.

i have recently seen news of some guy from russia, a muslim ofc, probably a tartar though, who was detained in turkey where he was preparing for an attempt to shoot down an american warplane by crashing a drone into it

i feel sorry that his attempt to live the dream failed... if he had succeeded it would be the first ever drone on jet kill i guess

are american prisons really that brutal? aren't inmates supposed to be protected and every crime against them supposed to be investigated?

I hate how this guy looks exactly like me but fatter and with shorter eye brows.

He kinda looks like Chris-chan

The Irish criminal blood knows no borders.

we have different tiers, low security is mostly fine, people are treated like people and you dont get raped or beaten

medium security is pretty bad, you might get raped, but theives and drug dealers arnt usually looking to add a rape and battery to their sentence

high security is awful what you see in movies shit, murderers, gangs, rapists, everything, you end up here its not gonna be great, you are likely to get raped, shived, beaten etc.

dipshit sent nationalism back a couple years with his dumbass stunt

is that the ubermensch that drove into that rally?

Ye

Communists aren't human.

>once chance to prove your group is better than those antifa dumbfucks
>fail horribly
well done america

oh lol, I've heard he was a leftie though. is he a confirmed WN?

You really hate this guy huh, did he run over your sister or something?

You'll never prove that by being a pacifist little cuck though. Violence is the only thing that works, you cant sit down and calmly debate leftists. They'll just take advantage of that and attack you.

I tend to despise weak and stupid people who do reprehensible acts out of their weakness and stupidity.

What did this guy change for the better? Nothing. Some poor girl is dead, her mother heartbroken, all because this fat piece of shit was too braindead to know how to function in society.

But I guess thats what you can expect out of people from kentucky.

Violence isn't going to win you shit in the long run with the media on your ass. The left won't forget this shit. You should know that given what country you're from.

He defend himself from woman who attack her sedan by plowing her thus prevent his brandnew japan made windshield broken. But as usual main streaming fake media try to spin the trooth.

she was 31 y.o. so rapidly losing the ability to be fertile though, not a big loss for the white race to send a powerful message

They wont forget or forgive any "shit" no matter what you do.

There's plenty of people who arent anywhere close to being "Nazis" but they get labelled that and NO MATTER how many times they say they're not a Nazi / dont support violence it doesn't help them. The media will never make you look like you have a reasonable position or views, so why hold back any punches?

You will not be able to find one example of a person getting accused of Nazism who came out and apologized and it WORKED OUT for him. All it does is:
1) your allies think you're a weak cuck
2) your enemies think you're an even weaker cuck

nice try

good luck with the whole being a fucking idiot thing, follow your leader

I dont have a leader as I'm not a member of any political party right now. What do you mean?

Is that Richard Spencer

Not enough gyno

Are you seriously defending him? Dear God that's why nobody respects your bunch

Are you gidding me?

>anti-racism protestors
>protestors
>S
He only killed an only nigger lover feminazi.

He will go to jail for decades for an only one extremist far left death. It's a bad calcul.

he's cute. I like the act as well. should be done more.

Why the fuck has this one Canadian autist been spamming this board with his Sup Forums faggotry non-stop for the past few weeks? You know who I'm talking about, he's the one defending the guy in the thread. I'm also suspecting that he's the same autist that has hundreds of Sup Forums charts saved to his hard drive that he dumps any time a discussion about race comes up.

>the past few weeks
how naive

>He will go to jail for decades

usa is brutal

i hope if he gets a good lawyer he can get only an involuntarily manslaughter

left sure is good at playing the victim. if you look at reddit it's as if nazis are the biggest threat to america when this is the only fucking attack that's happened in years.

>drive car
>group of masked agitators are blocking the road
>they are all armed
>one of them start bashing your car with his weapon
>panic and slam the pedal

Involuntary manslaughter. 4 years. Out in 2.

He was accelerating long before he was even close to the protesters you faggot.

Uh uh

Woops

That looks like a slow motion around 0:10.
Looks like very artificially reduced speed.

Where is the original video?