WHORES DESERVE A BEATING

WHORES DESERVE A BEATING

That's the wrong Beatle...

Does anyone unironically enjoy this album? Why?

I NOT ONLY FUCKED HER I TURNED HER INTO A SHRINE

Kek

OP here and I actually fucking love it. I've always been intrigued by serial killers because of their strange mental processes and the shocking nature of their crimes. My main enjoyment is that Johnathan Canady tried to get inside Ridgway's head with the lyricism. I also love the sampling.
Honestly, some of the lyrics makes me laugh, as well. I've always been one for dark humor and the song "Addicted" especially tickles my funny bone in horrible ways. "Known Victims" is the only track I'm not so fond of. I just find that it drags on a bit long unless I'm background listening, but it doesn't disturb me.

All in all, GR is a favorite of mine and quite honestly the only Noise album I've been this in to. I crave to listen to more Power Electronics albums that focus upon murderers. I think it's an understandable and quite wonderful combination considering the music itself is just as hard for most to listen to as the words.

GOD DAMN WHORES
GOD DAMN WHORES
GOD DAMN WHORES

I CAME HOME FROM THE NAVY

TO A GOD DAMN WHORE

Its a meme because hes being really honest. He really just got out of the navy and found out his wife was cheating.

HE TURNED YOU INTO A PROSTITUTE, MARSHA

He also cheated on his first wife while he was in the navy

Yes. I like morbid shit and this was the first album of Harsh Noise I ended up listening to all the way through.

BODY AND BLOOD

What is this album called?

I love it because of the textures, execution and overall layers of noise that makes this record special. Also, good job at exposing yourself as a soyboy indie retard who thinks 'theory' makes music good.

GR Deathpile

thancc

the emotions are very genuine also if you look up the green river killer story you may get the context, personally i see this album as a looking glass into the mind of a serial killer

I CAME HOME FROM THE NAVY TO A WHORE

I fucking love Michael Cera he's so fucking funny on tv

Just listened to this album and actually enjoyed it. The sheer rage in his voice and the blunt graphic imagery of the lyrics were captivating.

it's probably one of the best power electronics album ever. it's raw, emotional, the lyrics are memorable and great. it's abrasiveness is what makes it very unique and the concept

>Also, good job at exposing yourself as a soyboy indie retard who thinks 'theory' makes music good.
You really don't have a first clue about what music theory was made for, do you?

ON THE STREETS
I GET SO EXCITED
IT'S LIKE I'M ON FIRE