What a slut!

What a slut!

who?

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. If you give a girl a diamond and don't get head you are the one that needs to reevaluate your life.

>giving your finances a bj is considered bing slutty

>She'll pretty much have to

Personally I wouldn't want to sully the day I propose with something as vulgar as a balcony blowjob

I mean I like blowjobs but you want that day to just be nice you know?

Muff Duff

T H I C C C

THICC

That's pretty gay. Have you been planning your wedding since you were a little boy?

her soles are perfect btw

she moved onto chad i see

How do I get that lean look like this dude?

Be a professional hockey player.

This is the gayest shit I've ever read on this site.

Get up from your couch. Walk places. Stop drinking soda.

That's it.

>posting a blatant foot shot
Women know right? there's no way they couldn't know

Oh of course, why didn't I think of that?

It's the beer I need to quit ;_;

too bad her pussy is busted

>It's the beer I need to quit ;_;
Beer is fine if you work out. Soda isn't.

wew lad

>finances
kek

>he doesn't 69 with his bride while at the alter about to be married

>yfw she will never slip her ring on your finger

what a bloated whale of an amerikan pillpopper boozer. sad body is sad.

she takes feet pics all of the tine

Proposing is a pure act. I find it disgusting not so much that oral sex may come into play in this scenario, but that it is now almost a social norm, even encouraged.

Fucking Jewish filth.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp

GAYEST

Personally I wouldn't marry a woman who would suck dick.

she probably should use a better moisturiser though
soles' seem a little dry

dam son

would you service her soles with your tongue?

Don't worry, she won't suck yours

You guys sound way too uptight, you both could use blowjobs

Massive cankles

that is too lewd

she's too old to be that lewd

You'd like my ex gf.

Super boring. 2 positions (missionary and cowgirl). Chubby. Huge tits. Disliked the idea of sucking dick but tried getting me to keep going down on her.

She tried it once on me for about 30 seconds. Minor mouth contact, mostly just a bunch of weak kisses. Boring as fuck.

Posts like these is how I realized that I got too old for Sup Forums.

Personally I would only marry a woman who was completely against sucking dick until I convinced her to suck my dick

>It's the beer I need to quit
How many beers do you drink a day?

hot women ARE lewd

They're cute, bony legs are disgusting, go fap to Krystyn Ritter

>tfw to mature for 4cham

i want her to slip herself on my finger

Bulk up and cut. Simple as that. I fucked around with lean gaining and stuff but I got true results after I packed on mass. Then I just started eating less while still training and it was like magic. People think you can go from skinny to jacked with a sixpack without gaining a bit of fat are delusional.

On average 4, I've been curbing it though

Hows Miranda from lizzie mcquire looking these days?

she's not even sucking his dick you virgins

>you will never be one of her flip flops

MOMMY

This is a very indecent image

>his shiteating grin

Is this loss?

m-mommy?

Who would you bet on? Buff or Biel?

FUCK

well that would be sad, literally nothing agasint that, youre happy you wanna have some celebration.

it's been at least a year for me, fuck you i was free from that shit.

Biel would in in a fight but before it even came to a fight Duff would subdue Biel by seducing her with her juicy thighs and perfect toes

>meme nigger dog

why?

somebody post that pic where anne hathaway sucks off some dude on a boat

you're a moron, if you get the proper amount of protein and sleep well you'll get gains

you're a fucking goddamned moron and i'd shit on your head if I met you IRL

protein builds muscle

fat doesn't

neither do carbs

nor fiber

this

Where do you get protein?

Food is a good source of protein

what do you do with food?

You eat it, in your mouth

What else does food contain?

Fats, carbohydrates, fiber

Thus to obtain by natural means an adequate protein stream you must eat food, and this food-eating will likely result in a surplus of these other substances as consequence.

i want numales lowtest and cucks out of my board

>Food is a good source of protein
go with whey protein shakes my man
and obviously start lifting weights

you sound like you just discovered chemistry

That is pretty slutty. She doesn't take a second.

you

are

a

fucking

moron

you only need 1 gram per kg

you know what that means?

only a few hundred grams of meat per day or about 2 L of milk, that isn't enough to bulk you up

my fucking god you /fit/ idiots are really dumb as fuck

there are hundreds of research papers that say you only need 1g of protein per kg, that's all, you don't need more

bulking is shit, only idiots do it, nobody likes a bloated, fat faggot, no girl thinks that fat strongmen look good

If your fiancé has second thoughts about blowing you then you should be worried

and you sound like you don't even know the basics of logic

protein = muscle

1g of protein per kg = muscle

fat = fat

me not want fat therefore me not eat lots therefore me not do bulk

You dumb little faggot, the body needs calories to fuel it's physical and neurological recovery from the stress of lifting, unless you plan on eating 10kg of chicken a day you aren't going to make fuck all for gains unless you get an adequate supply of other macronutrients. You little shit.

Protein is king, and unless you're going for competitive gains, a weekly calorie neutral diet that's super heavy in protein and provides rapid cyclical bulk/gain between workout and rest days is going to be just as effective at getting gains without the bother of putting on fat and having to do a cut. But it takes a lot more effort/work than just eating all the food and probably getting decent protein in there somewhere with the fat and carbs I guess.

>no girl thinks that fat strongmen look good

>bulking for women

I never wanted to bulk I just want to get laid

>bulking for women
You sound like the kind of cocksucker who likes a good shot of fresh brotein down at the gym.

You don't even lift. Lurking /fit/ for a few years doesn't qualify you to give advice on anything.

>She will never stand on your balls

Fuck this gay earth

Why, virginfag?

you aren't that bright, are you?

bulking happens because you eat more than you require, more than you consume, you get more fuel than the amount you need to "o fuel it's physical and neurological recovery from the stress of lifting"

>nigguh u need a ton of macros KEK trus me i'm a reetard
nigga I had huge gains with my method because I didn't trust idiots like you and made my own guide and research, go ahead and build muscle with carbs a fiber bitch while I get gains by living a healthy lifestyle

I bet you also take more than 5g of creatine a day

all women do this

more like Hillary Buff

you don't even logic, I don't trust anecdotes and idiots like you, I trust studies
studies that are peer reviewed, scientific articles, etc
protein = muscle
1 g pr kg
sleep
vitamins, fish oil, creatine, no alcohol, enough sleep, varied nutrition
that's all you need, my stupid child

I bet you don't even know what good RoM is and you just lift shit like an animal and do more than 3-5 reps and believe whatever anecdotes and broscience you hear on misc or /fit/

More for others, I guess.

I know that feel user. Oh how I know it.
>tfw you try to have an honest discussion about how some women are good people at heart and you married someone who is an equal partner
>GAAAYYYYYYY YOUR WIFE FUCKS BBC WHEN YOU'RE NOT THERE KEK KEK KEK LMAO

At what point did you realize that you were too old for Sup Forums?

then who do you bulk for? you gain fat which doesn't make you look good and just weighs you down
it's just
idiotic
why? is it that hard to follow a program and live a healthy life and not bulk up like an animal, waste money on food and then starve yourself?

Sounds like my ex-wife. Heh, I prefer living alone. Fortunately Eastern European women are attracted to money and working in IT I got some.

>marrying some soulless cash-grabbing whore

>marrying

never again, I prefer living with someone I like and not giving into fake promises of being together till the endtimes and shit
i just like to go out and find some sluts to fuck once or twice a week, don't need more

curiosity bump

I would if it existed

Why did I always think she was Lindsay Lohan when I was a kid? Like Hillary Duff was a character. Like Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus

Why are you in every thread?

What's her snap?

Are you trying to meme this into existence?

Because if so, I'd like to join your cause.....

@duffyhole