Aaaahhh I can't believe it, Peter, I've been shot by a White man...

>Aaaahhh I can't believe it, Peter, I've been shot by a White man. All these years I spent in this God-forsaken hellhole of a city, dodging every Spic and Nigger rat who tried to cap me, and it had to be a fellow Aryan to get me. I always knew God had a twisted sense of humor... Isn't it tragic? We Whites spend so much time fighting each-other while the brown, yellow and black hordes swarm around us, gaining strength... Promise me, Peter... Promise me you'll make sure no Aryan ever has to turn to crime again.

I'm not sure this particular piece of social commentary fit with the pace of the rest of the movie.

this isn't a line from the movie. You're lying.

>Nah, I got great aim. Watch, I'll bean this 747 right in the cockpit window. Quit bitching, it's not like he's gonna hit anything up there.

This toed the line, but the five minutes of 9/11 jumpers interspliced with Spiderman doubled over in laughter went a little far.

>And the Lord said, "Let there be light..."And voil! There is light.
Forty soft, glowing watts of it.
>Good boy. Der Fuhrher will be thrilled. Just don't fall on your ass.
>I'm already on my ass, May. When the plant's senior electrician is laid off after 35 years in favor of a dpic who will do the job for pennies on the dollar...what would you call it? I am on my ass. Affirmative action is downsizing the people...and upsizing the amount of spics and niggers stealing work from honest white men.
>Oh, Ben, you'll get another job
somewhere.
>Why bother? So I can work for some nigger?

This ties in so well to his long winded speech about NAFTA after he's been shot. All of Rami's threads connect, he's a genius.

Have these threads ever been funny?

>i waste all this time and energy in hate and then wonder why the chink and spic got promoted and are my bosses

amerikuk.
hows mininum wage life?

no

nope

>Has any forced meme ever been funny?
No.

Is it just the one autist who forces it?

Yes

looks like someone never watched the directors cut

the worst part was when he would catch them with his webs, only to swing them around and launch them even higher into the air

>I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS

holy shit, i never noticed it before

>forced meme
found the nigger

Butthurt faggots like you make it funny

There were a few funny posts when it started, now it's just a containment thread for the 18 year olds

Lol Forced meme
Awww poor baby so afraid of black people

[nigger confirmed]

Contrary to all the tears, I really like these threads and hope it continues forever.

>television commercial for home alarm system
>shows burglar trying to break into home
>burglar is white

Depends on your sense of humor.

There are those who unironically post in /who/ threads and unironically find amusement in the /got/ cancerthread.

Then there are people who find enjoyment in triggering butthurt leftists.

It's pretty clear which group you belong to.

Yea but the meme has crested and is now on the down swing. It will die a drawn out agonizing death as the newfag reddit jackals tear at it's fetid corpse hoping, in vain, to get a scrap of humor, a small taste of a sense of belonging

>samefagging this hard

Nice trips, but your wrong, kiddo

WE MAY HAVE THREE MINUTES, BUT I ONLY NEED THREE SECONDS TO BRING DIVINE ARYAN JUSTICE ON YOUR RANCID ASS. YOU'RE GONNA BE DOGFOOD, YOU GOATFUCKING HIJAB

BTFO

Nice work, user.

>He didn't watch The Directors Aryan Cut

>(Opening Narration) Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of kike treachery is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy tale, if somebody said I was just your average white supremacist, full of racial anger and hate... somebody lied. But let me assure you, this, like any other story worth telling, is all about a goy.
>[Cut to first shot of Mary Jane] >That goy, the goy next door. Mary Jane Watson. The woman I loved since before I even liked girls.
>[Camera pans to Mary Jane's boyfriend, Flash Goldberg]
I'd like to tell you I gassed this guy.
>[Camera goes to a black guy in the seat in front of MJ, eating a bucket of KFC]
>Heck, I'd even gas him.

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...on The Day of the Rope they shall all swing from the elm. We will have all niggers dead or in chains in the next ten years, and if I'm wrong may God have me shot by a carjacker this very night. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Powerful, powerful stuff.

>Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light? Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th?

>Did Himmler sleep before he turned on the gas chambers?

>Ah Rosie, I love this boy!

jesus raimi

Don't be a nigger.

"Yes!"

You're gonna ruin this thread to defend niggers on Sup Forums?

>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>De Nang, 1968. I was a cub reporter for the Stars and Stripes, and goddamn if I didn't have a dick hard for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone." So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass off his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW

> You grabbed me and you said "Aunt May, Aunt May, is that man made of chocolate?"
Got me off guard Raimi.

>I had a Führer, His name was Ben Parker.

I won't lie, This part brings me to tears

Then Aunt May replied, "No Peter, just his cock."

>Some kikes say they're white to blend into their environment, it's a defense mechanism.

I wonder if these two will get banned.

A lot of wisdom in this movie.

Henry Ford knew.

Suck my superior black dick, old man

Pest posting was legitimately good. I'm sad it died

>That issue where Peter destroys Miles using his biracial status as a weapon against him

You gotta go back.

The shooter was clearly a filthy Anglo.

>You know spidy, I used to believe in god, heaven and hell. Then, I grew up. But then, even later, I realized they were real. Hell is the modern world. The devil is white people...Heaven was the world before whites subjugated it. And God? God is all the colored folks who are going to save the world from the devil. I'm just glad they're finally aware of it now.

>newfags don't know about global rule 3

sigh...so many reports

>Sup Forums
>funny
>ever

>he never saw the Directors Cut

Lol enjoy your blue pilled theatrical cut.

Did you sigh IRL or did you just type the sigh?

>Not watching based Raimi's director's cut

>He's just a kid. No older than my wife's son
Raimi was truly ahead of his time

>Peter, listen, you're almost a man now. You need to go out and grab life by the balls. When I was your age I was balls and fingers deep in half the chicks in my school man? You? All you ever do is take your geek pictures and jerking your dick at your computer all day. You know what Peter? You're a fucking pussy. There. I said it. That red head bitch next door would be on all fours every afternoon if I was 20 years younger, and I'd make your Aunt May tongue my ass while I did it. But you? No. You spend all day with that rich kid fag Osborne. I bet you've seen his dick. You know what Peter? Fuck you. Get out of my fucking car.

Damn Raimi really went overboard with the character building in this scene, it made the death more powerful though