Remo Drive signed to Epitaph Records and released a new song

Remo Drive signed to Epitaph Records and released a new song
youtube.com/watch?v=M3NgNE5mlJY

What do you guys think? It sounds a bit too clean for me

wtf is this pop shit

thanks gonna check it rn

I like it, it's cleaner than greatest hits but it doesn't sound too over-polished. I'm excited to see them when they come through town with Sorority noise next month

they were always a pop band, this just seems more purposefully "radio-friendly" and "danceable"

>Remo Drive signed to Epitaph Records
happy for em'. shame that their drummer left, tho,

Does anyone know why he left? It's odd that it's just as they're blowing up

Creative differences it seems

he was kicked out
reason unknown

i have no idea, desu

r-emo drive

They always were. Wtf are you talking about. Were you one of the guys that booed Green Day after Dookie?

WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T THE SCREAMING ANGRY EMOTIONAL BAND I FELL IN LOVE WITH. THIS IS POP

I said they were always a pop band... did you mean to reply to the other guy?

Yeah my bad. The voice change is the only thing different. They still sound great imo

Honestly it's just slightly lacking the edge of the album but it's not enough to fully turn me off yet, however I fear they will continue in a more cleaned up and consumer-friendly sound as they gain more traction

>Hey man, you like Remo Drive?
>Yeah, I love Remo Drive.
>Oh shit, really?!
>Nah, I just wanted to sound like a retard
how it goes

Greatest Hits is one of the best pop rock albums I've heard in a while

i'm really proud of the singer for how far he's come with his voice, if you listen to their 2014 demo on bandcamp and compare that to greatest hits and then compare THAT to the new single it's actually crazy how much better this dude got

anyone know why Stawbertia is off apple music now?

They sold out.

It's still on Spotify, idk

this sounds like shit i bet my boyfriend would like it

This could definitely be way better, hopefully they pick back up

just a glitch, half my albums was deleted i had to re-download

Shit I had no idea that sucks. The drums on Greatest Hits were my favorite part, really fierce and driving.

Never got the hype for Remo Drive in the first place when Rozwell kid does the same sound but 100 times better.

90% of him sounding different on this new single is just the production

>The drums on Greatest Hits were my favorite part, really fierce and driving.
mine too! kid was going stupid hard on them

What? That's so shit

That's real cool man, real valuable input...

remo drive was always a guilty pleasure for me.

but this just sucks.

This, Greatest Hits felt pretty watered-down to me, and I was hoping for a more experimental or harsh direction but am not entirely surprised to see them ride off their success like this

love these guys, shame about what happened with their drummer
i agree that the new single sounds a bit too clean (i liked that they did emo pop that still had a bit of grit to it) but i'm still cautiously optimistic about their future