Cenk is now opening pushing for White genocide/Ethnic suicide at the end of this video. He's so smug it's sickening

Cenk is now opening pushing for White genocide/Ethnic suicide at the end of this video. He's so smug it's sickening.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgiVlZ7QS2k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brexit vote takes place in UK
No shit.

literally closing my eyes and remembering ticking the leave box on a loop while listening to this

Just watched the entire video in full. I have to say, he made a lot of great points. I only really disagreed with his most extreme position (which I shouldn't repeat here). All in all, I think he might just be right?

>he made a lot of great point
name one
How can he be against TPP and for the EU unless he is just blatantly anti-white?

He's a disgusting Turkroach who should be eliminated.

Here's a harsh yet interesting comment, of the, "worst is better" kind

" We're better off if Brexit fails.

We want white people being assaulted on public transit. We want them to drop off their kid at daycare and realize every single daycare worker is brown and speaks crappy English. We want them realizing there are NO white doctors available. We want white people to realize brown people gang together and vote for their race. We want taxes to go up and up and government services to go down. We want white people to notice 40 year old Indians are stealing pizza delivery jobs from white teens. We want white people to see their green spaces being bulldozed to put up ugly public housing for brown people. We need Rotherhams and homocausts constantly in the news to wake people up until they realize they don't want any brown people in Europe.

For decades they have demonstrated their desire to be slaves and a slave has no dignity. Personally I feel that any White country that doesn't permit gun ownership is full of gelded men who deserve what they get.

We don't want sugar to make the poison taste better. We are far beyond this issue being solved through the democratic process. We need people to wake up in the next few years, not in 50 years when whites are 20% of the population. We need to time the white awakening to the Boomer welfare and public debt meltdown. I say shovel in the browns as fast as possible, as many as possible, with no restrictions, the nastiest most criminal, the insane terrorists, most unemployable, the lowest IQ available. Empty the gutters of the 3rd world right into white neighborhoods. We don't want brown dentists, we want brown goatfuckers.

We want people to realize this is insane, that the democratic process has failed them, that their elites have betrayed them and that there are being systematically exterminated. "

Accelerationism is defeatist cancer and inherently destructive, since that's literally always its purpose. Fuck accelerationism.

He actually has become pretty redpilled lately

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

>Cenk is now opening pushing for White genocide/Ethnic suicide
He's always done this

Fellow roach finishing the job joos couldnt complete. Tengri bless you.

this fat muslim faggot forgot that the us isn't in any eu like organization yet we have deals he thinks uk would would get bad deals what a fucking cuck

>world changes
>why are you on the wrong side of history?

Racemixing is dysgenic. Someone please gas the young turds faggots.

There is nothing wrong with racemixing mixing unless it is between and Asian female and a White male

I wish we could make traitor cunts like Cenk unlearn English and just ship them off to Madagascar

>traitor
All he's done is have a different opinion faggot

can't watch vids at work can someone summarize what he says that's openly calling for white genocide

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

>muh white genocide
All he said is people should come together and mix cultures

>gas the goys, kike war now!

The problem with Nationalists is that they believe that everyone else is a secret Nationalist at heart too. They are not. Broadly speaking the White public does not care about the White race. They wouldn't care even if they believed that White Genocide was real. We have to win the same way the Reds win. By talking to the public about what they already care about, convincing them we'll help them, and just sneak the rest of our ideology in as we go.