Anyone else found this movie genuinely unironically scary when watching as a kid / teenager?

Anyone else found this movie genuinely unironically scary when watching as a kid / teenager?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PdIVGmjOdY
youtube.com/watch?v=pIWh28WPyxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the hell do you wake up dead?

Of course fucking not but the jump scare in 4 actually got me. 3 is underrated as fuck, although is a better succesor to Naked Gun/Airplane than to the first two.

First two dont have any plot whatsoever, just random gags in a scream / scooby doo atmosphere

The third is surprisingly dramatic and characters are well-written.
Dunno how to explain it

you cant go to bed dead and wake up alive

>scary when watching as a kid
nice bait

>2003

14 years passed user

It was scary
youtube.com/watch?v=0PdIVGmjOdY

First two are directed by Keenan ivory Wayans, 3rd to 5th are by David Zucker, that's probably why

youtube.com/watch?v=pIWh28WPyxQ

best scene in this movie

I saw Scary Movie 1 way before I saw Scream or any other horror movie it was making fun of. I knew those movies existed and I was too scared to watch them, but I was scared by the Scary Movie as well.

Ghost face was fucking terrifying even if it was just a goofy slapstick comedy.

best scene is alien scene

I masturbated to Anna Faris in all those films. My penis loves her.

4th one or whichewer it was with The Ring and The Grudge parody was pretty damn scary when I watched it as kid. That Grudge asian kid gave me frights.

The only scary scene was the scene leadibg up to the black girls death. The cobtinued fake outs actually built good tension

This

> guus I found tgeir weakness... witgout tgeir heads theyre powerless

We in da hood now!

She's attractive gurl!

Bump

well confessing my retardness here
Yup it was,I was like dunno 8-9 when I saw it,ring girl scared me and i couldnt sleep at this night

Kids are fuckin dumbass bitches

zz