So who had the best debut?

So who had the best debut?

Pump > Peep > Six >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tentacion

i honestly didnt know the difference between lil peep lil pump and tekeshi69 for months

69 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

PEEP > PUMP > X = 69

all pretty close desu

This, but unironically

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

they are all trash, but x is the closest thing to a cohesive album

Lil pump ooh

peep>6ix>X>pump

Lil pump has the ugliest fucking album cover holy shit. What's up with the rappers and cartoon albums? Who was that nigga with scott pilligrim on his album

lil pump has the best
69 has worst album art desu

nah dawg adventure time is dope, lil pumps art is just retarded

But the objective ranking is:
1. 69
2. Pump
3. X
4. Literal shit
5. Peep

Actually, their music is also ranked like that.

>nah dawg adventure time is dope

These are the people you share a board with.

69 > pump > peep >>> x

>adventure time was dope
ftfy

what is the genre these guys fall under
is 69 soundcloud rap?

this, also unironically

I can get through about one track of each artist so I'm going to go by image

69=Peep>pump>x

>4 horseman of the apocalypse

XXXTENTACION makes music for edgy 13 year olds. His "album" (I'd prefer to call it an EP considering its length) was filled to the brim with cringey fake deep trash. The instrumental for Jocelyn Flores is alright but only because I like the sample. Otherwise this album is really bad. 2/10
Lil Peep's music all sounds really flat and boring to me. His death was tragic but his music was just not good. 4/10
Lil Pump makes alright music. It's nothing amazing. It's party music basically. I won't criticize it too much, It's just not for me. I see the appeal though. 5/10
6IX9INE is a pedophile therefore automatic 0/10

So I guess the winner here is Lil Pump.

I wish I were you.

ones dead

Pump has the best energy

>6IX9INE is a pedophile therefore automatic 0/10
i not even like that nigga but good god that's just tumblr-tier

Pedophiles are subhumans who deserve to be tortured to death.

pump>69>>>>>>gay emo shits. At least the two I mentioned know their music is just workout/party music but peep and X come off as pretentious and fake edgy

Wasn't the girl like 15 though?

13 as far as I'm aware. Even if she was 15, it doesn't matter. A 15 year old cannot consent to sex.

>6IX9INE is a pedophile
>It's no surprise that a lot of people here probably like lolicon
>6ix9ine has been shilled ̶b̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ on this board for the last couple of weeks
Really makes you think, huh?

15 year olds have sex all the time. Most 15 year old girls are already ready to have children.

>17 year old taking a picture with a 14 year old makes a pedophile
Lay off the soy

All that cancer in one image, fuck I remember when Sup Forums would have laughed this shit off the board. There is plenty of good hip-hop but this is fucking garbage.
>inb4 DUDE DON'T BE SO PRETENTIOUS THESE ARE SOME STRAIGHT-FIRE BANGERS BRO

“Soyboy” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.
It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.
Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).
You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “soyboy” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.
The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “soyboy” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy soyboys!” - so you project those feelings.
Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a soyboy; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

I miss the good old days when shitty indie was memed instead as well, faggot. You type like you're under 20

peep is garbage

>saving pasta over being triggered about a meme

facts

I'd take shitty indie over this garbage any day.

Objectively. Listening to his debut right now. Laughable, even that piece of trash XXXManlet is slightly better.

69 > pump > peep > literal trash > 17

Literally, worst album I’ve listened to in a while

me too, I just think it's useless to complain about current trendy bullshit because most people are only posting it to be annoying

You mean Kill Bill? This was actually good, though.

That would be lil uzi

lmaoing @the people putting 69 and Pump on the same level as Peep and Wife-beater Manlet

Pump >>>> Peep > X >>>>>>> Literal dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 69

Peep >>> X > Pump > 69

Why the fuck did Peep die but the rest of the 3 get to live on? Like what the fuck?
Peep had some good-ass emo-boy hooks for those of us that liked screamo back in the day. The mix of that singing + some good beats was a fresh sound that would have been a decent size wave for a while...fuck, man

At least we're still getting COWYS 2 later this year