Islam, is that you?

Islam, is that you?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/viernheim-polizei-grosseinsatz-bei-einem-kino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it happening?

>ahmed man opens fire

why is the BBC so racist?

Just imagine how many Remain voters will be watching the news this evening as the casualties roll in, unable to change their vote.

The Religion of Peaceā„¢ at it again! I wonder who this poor, impoverished, misunderstood refugee is.

>only injured
cuck

it was and AfD voter. Italian media confirmed this

I blame Donald Trump's hateful rhetoric.

tripps confirms

>Just imagine how many Remain voters will be watching the news this evening as the casualties roll in, unable to change their vote.

underrated psot.

They have only themselves to blame.

probably some right wing terrorist. I hear Europe is full of them these days.

>a tanned german

Exactly how I read it in the catalog. At least they will only have to make a small edit. It is BBC though...

>mfw I remember people saying "Germany has taken in 1 million refugees and they haven't been attacked!"

Let's see how this plays out..

>no mention of race
So we know he isn't white.

The religion of peace strikes again!

>Italian "intellectuals"

This

LOL. Deduction really works. What else can we deduce?

Odds on it being a tanned German?

OUT OUT OUT

Molenbeek?

German radio said nothing about ethnicity or affiliation yet, 20 wounded, still camping in the cinema since 3pm.
t.kraut

10 bucks it was a musmus. Anyone in?

>only injured
why is this even news?

Merkel confirmed gone if it's kebab.

Nah, it's not enough explosive.

Unfortunately if Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan and Brussels and 7/7 and Madrid and all the other Muslims terrorist attacks in Europe weren't enough to wake people up, then this probably won't either.

Bulgarian kgb agent here.
32 people killed, 78 injured.
Assailant is a Tunisian muslim of African descent by the name Ahmed Mustafi Saawry. He was well-known ISIS trainee. We knew he was going to Germany when we let him pass our border, remember that Germans asked for this, so we're not to blame.

Its a good thing they banned all those guns.

Don't worry, they simply tell us he wasn't a refugee. That makes him German and European by default.

>No dubs, no confirmation.

Trips on the sarcasm that's real power right there folks

Actually, nobody did. Merkel was elected to do the exact opposite of what she ended up doing. She was talking about multiculture having failed and migration being a problem/needing to be reversed.

But as the far left has complete control over the media, infiltrated most of the institutions and holds most of the parties either by default or by having infiltrated and seized them it's a Soviet Union situation where they do whatever the fuck they want and anyone who disagrees is heavily persecuted.

Nice try though! Also those figures would be way to high. If he was a mudslime I'd expect a few at most as they can't shoot for shit.

Then again, this might be the German Jo Cox incident that just happens to happen right when the etablished parties are crashing in the polls, conveniently.

Because it is a false flag.

This guy gets it. The New Europeans have arrived!

Yeah, currently you can still buy weapons such as the HK-Sl8 and others if you sign up for a gun association for a year, attend regularly and prove you have a need to own them for "sports". A nice false flag could save the ratings of the etablished parties which are crashing and help them go about gun grabbing.

It would also be just in time to make it across the channel to the British to remind them how to vote.

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y

cool story bro, but i hope you are right

And people say german movies are shit

They are to die for!

/thread

Coulters law in effect

Explain for us Europoors?

is this german humor? :/

>a real gun

Kebabs are resorting to BB guns now?

What the fuck is a long gun? Does it mean it has a long barrel, it isn't a carbine? Is it nor a pistol? What if its a pistol with a long barrel?

No, things like WW 2 were.

>unclear
He could have been screaming 'allah akbar' while wearing an ISIS flag as a cape and the German government still would say his motivations were 'unclear'.

Calling it now, it's just another 'refugee'.

>masked man

Bane-ka?

Was getting shot part of his plan?

>a masked man

Bane-ka?

If it had been a white guy it would be out already.

>What the fuck is a long gun?

not a handgun?

granted there are some small long guns, and some large handguns, I think the main distinction is that a handgun only requires one hand for normal operation.

He is dead

No injured or fatalities

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/viernheim-polizei-grosseinsatz-bei-einem-kino

in german...says what i wrote

((The Guardian))
When will the hurting stop

Longer it takes to indentify the attacker, more likely it is they're not white.

It's Cuckmany. If he's [redacted], we'll learn in [redacted].