youtube.com/watch?v=zfSzRC-DAsk&list=LLoTqYi4-sUy0HcGnFmK47nQ&index=2

Just bunning a zoot and posting on /brit/

feeling very chilled out with the choons

post... number...

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

hm

licked maybe 10 miniscule grains of 4-aco-dmt and it tasted like absolute arse

original comment

just went on Sup Forums for the first time all day and every fucking post is wrote like a bad anime episode. fuck Sup Forums fuck everything, I'm a #blackpill now

I spilled water on my keyboard so it's broken and I have to type on my mobile which is linked to my laptop and the connection cuts out half the time

so called 1st world suffering

wonder what happened to the original yuzu poster

did he get banned

check my dubz

Can't find my vein anymore. Gonna have to stick the needle directly into my cock.

heroin junkies are always fucked up because of needle sharing and because of what they do to get money for heroin and because of the cutter in the heroin

spilt ice cold water all over me

fentanyl is killing a lot of people

rather annoying because it's bringing more attention to the DNMs

ffs got liquid heroin in my eye

wish I could stop being a commie and instead get my political view from minecraft youtubers but I'm afraid my uni professor won't let me

runtoid shoulda been ready
shoulda not got KO'd by a literal child either

>take bad drugs
>bad things happen
Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

no
they get fucked up from years of shooting poison into their brains. Most junkies have like 80 IQ by the tome they're in their 30s

Anyone remember the Dave meme

>wish i could stop being a commie
:(

never saw the appeal of drugs

Drugs that should be legal:
>heroine
>marijuana
>DMT
>amphetamines
>alcohol

Drugs that should be illegal:
>tobacco
>PCP
>LSD
>salvia
>khat
>caffeine

around blacks never relax isnt a meme

still got a dave folder

white boi never stood a chance

tried various drugs, most are utter shit really

mdma and psychs used sporadically are the only ones that offer any value imo.

>lsd and salvia illegal
>heroin and alcohol legal

need a black gf

Having a wank on the old amphetamines

You literally can't make an argument for why you placed tobacco in the illegal bin and heroine/dmt in the legal bin.

fucking kill yourself cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Ievza7mgjdA

you just know she has a horrible roastie

Why are yanks so fucking weird and autistic, SHEESH, get a fucking clue!

>oneitis engaged

why the fuck would dmt be illegal

fuck off liam you racist prick

>british tele

I give this girl $80 on patreon every month

LITERAL FLAMETHROWER

Is Sup Forums Sup Forums's best board?

!!!

no

People that should be heemed:
People that should be sparked out:
People that should be administered the onebang:

business idea: give free tobacco and alcohol to the people, while handing out draconic sentences for abuse of all other substances

by a mile

no

Drugs that should be legal:
>stuff i like

Drugs that should be illegal:
>stuff i don't like

wow what a mad cunt, that cunt getting plowed in reverse was a laugh

business idea: force multiculturalism onto people to create a culture of fear where nobody wants to speak out about anything

>what happens in Kavos
>what happens in SunnyBeach
>Sun sex and suspicous parents
>Stacey dooley investigates
>Cant pay? We'll take it away
>Benefits street 1 and 2

Knock yourself out

funny that doesn't show you when the nigger was going ooga booga on the back of his car. This was a textbook self-defense maneuver.

can't say i feel bad for the idiots who assaulted the car desu

It can be funny as fuck, but there's like two or three decent posters on there, amid a mountain of shills, trolls, cunts and Sup Forums.

And by Sup Forums I mean crossposters. Don't care what your political opinions are, keep them where they belong.

Trust me, if we realign the substance used in our society, it'll reorient our entire civilisation. The combination of legal heroine, marijuana DMT, amphetamines, and alcohol is the combination that will elevate us to a space colonising species,

The current legal drugs are calcifying our third eye.

I kinda hate both sides really. I wish they'd wipe each other out and be done with this shit

>car = me entering thread
>runt at back with bat = janny

>google what happens in SunnyBeach
>first link is s01e03 on youtube
>literally the first thing said is "I can't believe you've had 6 cocks"
th-thanks

just found out about 80% of yank flags are mexican/chinese/arab/black

ahh yes

*tips fedora*

It's vastly superior to /brit/ and Sup Forums. At least they have imagination and originality, unlike this fucking tumour

Larry David just put Shaq out of business

Yes Yes alright

HOWEVER

gettin' dirty in the cat's meow lads. not even 7 there

sure but why would lsd and salvia still be illegal

can't say the guys who assaulted the back of the car were particularly smart

black people outside are being very noisy and causing trouble

calling the police

What happens in kavos/sunnybeach is peak brit trash tv imo

because durgs r degenerate

Why don't you fuck off back there then?

need a quadroon gf lads

lsd can fuck you up 2bh

>green

you watched ex on the beach?

wish I could understand being this delusional. Guess I'm too "brain washed".

Runtoid drugs make you a runt. We as a society shouldn't be manufacturing runts.

Because I have come here to annoy you.

90s in and I've already seen tits and dryhumping
think I'm gonna have a wank to this desu

>modern lsd
nah

Is it bad that I laughed?

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/6o8yjf/comment/dkg8234?st=J6BDL513&sh=e00aff75

ah yes, sexual liberation

Pickle Rick is in the house tonight

it's... getting late lads...

What happens in is better because its real

Not so fast Morty you heard your mom we’ve got adventures to go on Morty Just you and me and sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but ‼ NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me Oh it gets darker Morty Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures First 1 thing that’s different ⁉ No more dad Morty He threatened to turn me in to the government so I made him and the government go away I replaced them both as the defacto patriarch of your family and your universe Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister so now you know the real reason I rescued you I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this I’ll deny it And they’ll take my side because I’m a hero Morty And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say Morty Forever And I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty Because that’s what this is all about Morty That’s my 1 one arm man I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty That was FAKE I’m driven by finding that McNugget Sauce

99% of women are on the spectrum

hmmm might have to give it a watch

dad keeps telling me about rick and morty and how hilarious and brilliant the pickle rick episode is

Sup Forums has to be the board with the worst taste

US election ruined Sup Forums

Teenagers and man children according to who? You? What is your standard? I'm a fan of Rick and Morty, and I've been watching since episode one. Most of my friends who are scientists love the show, because it has a sense of humor and plot lines that you need a STEM mind simply to follow, let alone interpret and appreciate. Most of the people who diss the show are standard literature, philosophy, sociology a business majors who would rather watch shit like The Office or How I Met Your Mother and other shit-tier shows. Get off your high horse

the nanny state mentality

which spectrum?

Watching rick and Morty for real atm

Night night wagie ;)

Maybe, but I did too. Dunno why I find people being flung around likes rag dolls funny.

c