That feel when the best comic book flopped and will never get a sequel

>That feel when the best comic book flopped and will never get a sequel
>That feel you while never see best girl again

this movie was shit but MEW is still a qtp2t

why is MEW so perfect lads?

>tfw you type out that feel when

>never get a sequel
There wouldn't be a sequel anyway you mongoloid, they wrapped up the whole story and there'd be nowhere else to go.

Normally I love MEW, but Knives and Misa were better in this film.

SPvW is my comfy movie of choice. I hate everything but something about this movie just connects with me.

Good the comic was shit.

She had holes in her spine!

MEW should be Catwoman desu.

The movie would have been an instant classic if it wasn't for Michael Cera.

>Cringy Characters: The Movie

What character is she here? I missed this depiction

>being a teenager in the 00s

why did it have to change bros

Overly needy tumblr bitch. Michael Cera's character is her perfect foil since he's just an asshole who uses people and is just as much of a bitch.
They actually did a great job in making those two a couple as they actually fit well together.

Knives was nice. The gay dude as well.

Why can't I meet someone who looks like her but isn't a bitch? Fuck I love her look

mfwn qt trappy Knives gf

>he's just an asshole who uses people and is just as much of a bitch
That's Scott in the comics but in the movie he's more of a relatively awkward nerd

Michael Cera wasn't very good for the character

I'm looking forward to "Ready Player One" for my sledgehammer-to-the-head 1980s nostalgia flick.

>after current year
>The hair should have been a fucking warning sign.

I know a few girls like that, good friends of mine. Though they always have their flaws, I wouldn't want them as girlfriends myself. But they're actually nice people.

>scott in the comics
Are you sure, he dates Knives because he was bored and lonely, fully aware of his actions. Then he immediatly dates someone he likes because of her physical appearance. While maintaining a relationship with Knives. Only later breaking up with her, kind of, without ever explaining why or how and jus leaving her and ditching her.
Then it's also known that he ditched the drummer girl as well and thought she was fine since he just didn't care enough.