Season 6 of Homeland has an enemy far worse than any terrorist, the Alt-right

>Season 6 of Homeland has an enemy far worse than any terrorist, the Alt-right

I shit you not

Other urls found in this thread:

asiastarz.com/articles/17301/20161207/homeland-season-6-premiere-date-news-spoilers-jake-weber-cast-alt-right-media-personality-donald-trump-campaign-ceo-steve-banon.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdy6_5FDxI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No way. Showtime loves to keep shows going into they become sad self-parodies but I refuse to believe they would let Homeland get THAT bad. That shit would be even worse than the final season of Dexter.

asiastarz.com/articles/17301/20161207/homeland-season-6-premiere-date-news-spoilers-jake-weber-cast-alt-right-media-personality-donald-trump-campaign-ceo-steve-banon.htm

Jesus fucking Christ

like that's a surprise... Homeland is far left

you fags are annoying as fuck but i don't know about terrorist-level-annoying

wow clare danes is not an attractive person anymore

so

did we get to see Claire Danes crazy and naked on this show yet?

>it's a Carrie over-acts and makes exaggerated facial expressions episode

It's a far left DRAMA ABOUT THE CIA. I would say it's very surprising that the showrunners are so retarded they've decided to throw realism out the window and turn the show into a total fairytale where alt-righters are a bigger threat than Islamic extremists.

>anymore

alt right enemy fuck off

implying the alt-rightfaggots have the balls or to leave their basements.
They are basically SJWs with even less drive.

>I shit you not

Tbh are we even supposed to be surprised?

They wear their ideology on their sleeve at this point.

The GO HOME GAMER GIRL level dishonesty is going to invade every single show. Remember that this show was unique in showing Islamic terrorism at all, and tried to go for liberal "balance" by having one major part be the forcibly converted patriot. It's been hitting the "biggest danger isn't out there, it's in here" button throughout too.

But that was just not enough and the ratings are flagging so let's go all out and include those Pepe posting terrorists responsible for electing orange Hitler Jr.

What's an Alt-Right, Madame President?

They're a bigger threat because they're homegrown. They're going back to season 1 here.

pol didnt get mad when mchale played alex Jones on xfiles?

No because no one watched that garbage

>muh we're taking a stance! gib awards plox

Good.

Someone needs to tell these nazis off.

You know, for a group of people who have such a low opinion of everyone else, you sure do care a lot about others do and think of you.

jesus christ that bitch looks haggard

How many people have the alt right killed again?

Because their lives are made of up of rejection and loneliness so they pretend to not care but deeply want to noticed and loved.

at least 6 million

over 6 gorillion "people"

depends on what the President they elected ends up doing

>muslim terrorists murders thousands of people all over the world
>the "alt-right" is a semi fictional group of internet trolls that write mean things online
yes, totally on the same level

>alt right
People still believe in this

I know this is bait but 2 things: the nazis killed far more than 6 million people. and the "alt-right" is not equivalent to Nazi Germany

I don't think most neo Nazis are stupid enough to become domestic terrorists, plus there aren't enough of them to start a civil war in America or anywhere else. Also wouldn't they be the easiest organisation to infiltrate and spy on before they could actually do anything all you need to do to go undercover is be white.

>expecting them to still use islamic terrorists which is one of the most overdone themes

liberals like to pretend that theres swarms of modern day nazis everywhere that are somehow more dangerous than ISIS

Hahaha alt-right BTFO.

that is why I said "at least"
if you count indirect casualties, then the number is well in the hundreds of millions

and the alt-right worship the nazis, and clearly act like them, idelogically speaking

>homegrown

Yeah, homegrown patriots you fucking mong

Yeah it's like how conservatives seem to think that everyone is out to destroy their family values. Where do these people get their hysteria from?

Gee I wonder where they get that idea

The fuck does a pedophile have to do with your ability to start a family?

>and the alt-right worship the nazis, and clearly act like them
they dont have armies murdering people en masse anywhere. Islam on the otherhand dose

>patriots
>literal neo nazis

lol fuck off alt white cuck

The alt right aren't the main antagonists, the setting for season 6 is just modeled after the 2016 election.

why are you talking about families at all right now? Liberals fear a fictional villain (the alt right) while largely ignoring the real evils of Islamic terrorism

Are they really that far left though? Last season seemed pretty redpilled on the migrant crisis

>female president-elect

Mainstream TV has literally become liberal fan fiction. Hilarious.

Should've been cancelled after the disaster that was season 2.

You said family values, not the ability to start a family. This is an example of a Leftist valuing degeneracy over conservative family values solely because it's a marginalized group.

You Leftist asshats act like your side can drag Christianity and family values through the mud, but the moment a conservative says they don't agree with gay marriage, you sperg out and say IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ABILITY TO START A FAMILY WHY ARE U OPPRESSING ME????

Leftists want diversity in everything except opinion. Even when they have legitimate grievances, I have little sympathy because they don't believe in equality and justice for all, just muh oppressed classes.

sounds SVU tier

I stopped at the end of season 3. Should I keep watching season 4 and 5? Is it worth it?

/thread

Trump has a jewish daughter and granddaughter and repeatedly stated he loves and supports Israel. How could a literal neo nazi support Trump?

Why is it so hard for liberals to accept that people can hold conservative views without being literal nazis?

The show might legitimately be bad but the alt-right needs to be demonized in the mainstream media for the greater good.

S2 was fine until Osama shows up in the county, hacks a fucking pacemaker, and the series devolved into a second-rate 24

No. Thats where I stopped too. I really only cared about Brody and after season 3 the show turned into something completely different

>Why is it so hard for liberals to accept that people can hold conservative views without being literal nazis?
Because fear mongering and calling all of their enemies nazis is all the modern left does

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>GO HOMELAND LIBERAL GIRL

I don't mind that Homeland is now a slightly more serious 24 with a female lead.

>Implying the alt-right doesn't secretly resent Trump for supporting Israel and having Jewish family members
Also all the anti-semitic rhetoric along with the racism is relatively easy to find.

Don't listen to this stupid fuck, season 4 is marginally better than 2 and 3.

Full-blown CIA thriller > Brodys soap opera

I don't like extreme political correctness but you have to understand anti-political correctness is just a stupid.

was season 4 when she randomly fucked an underage muslim kid? yeah that wasnt a good year

He does, that's a meme.

Probably a good year for the kid.

modern culture seems to hate moderate opinions or values, so it makes everyone go to one extreme or the other. It really fucking sucks

>Also all the anti-semitic rhetoric along with the racism is relatively easy to find.

Apart from some obscure Rich Spencer meetings, no it really isn't. In fact, I'm pretty sure that one video is your only example of "literal neo nazis" within the alt right outside of Sup Forums shitposting.

outside of some shit hes said about mexicans, Trump said/did nothing racist this campaign against Jews and black people

DELTLETE THIS

#ImWithHer

The original was better

Look people today have no reason to tolerate any kind of racism to any individual group period. It doesn't matter that he hasn't been caught saying anything anti-black or Jewish yet. Is Trump was an anti white SJW and was saying shit that was openly discriminating against whites Sup Forums would shit it's pants.

>Season 6

holy shit I thought this was cancelled after season 3

>Look people today have no reason to tolerate any kind of racism to any individual group period.

you forget how the left says Trump hates all immigrants and wants em dead when he's married to one

So wait, when Trump and God knows how many conservatives are openly bigoted towards ethnic minorities it's okay. But when those same demographics get annoyed with that bullshit and start insulting them back suddenly it's wrong.

Had Trump not have acted like a hot headed buffoon or white nationalists like Richard Spencer feel entitled to a literal nation wide safe space alot of this fuck whitey shit wouldn't have happened.

Look man this isn't the 1950s anymore. Minorities have much of a right to use the media to say fuck you just as much as conservatives who have been doing that to them for decades.

What the fuck is the alt right supposed to be and what has it done to be spoken against so vehemently by the media? Is alt-right just the younger generations of republicans who don't blindly side with Israel?

this

If you have actual proof of oppression or racism please post it

But you won't, because like most liberals and niggers you always fall back to the "Of course all white/conservatives are racist and oppressive!" with no actual sources, used to justify your own racism and prejudice.

Of course all cops are out to kill blacks!

Of course the justice system is out for blacks!

Of course conservative religious people are secret KKK members!

Of course people who want to preserve traditional families and marriage hate gays!

Nice conspiracy theory.

So I never get this

Did he ever take their questions?

He was depicted as being 100% right.

>If you have actual proof of oppression or racism please post it
I wasn't talking about oppression and racism, I was talking the double standards that people like you have towards political correctness and freedom of speech. Conservatives will defend your right to to talk shit about any race as long as you don't shit talk whites.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdy6_5FDxI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU

All this anti-trump stuff is going to be really weird after he's inaugurated.

I mean what happens in a country where the media is against the president? I heard criticisms and jokes about Bush by the media while he was in office, which is to be expected. But this different. Maybe they never liked Bush, but there was some basic level of respect for the position he held. Now they're calling for disruption of the inauguration, declaring they don't recognize the election results.

It's very strange.

Never before in American history has someone who is completely unfit to be president become president

>who is Ronald Reagan
>who is George W Bush

>all racism is bad
>but racism against whites is justified
lovin every laff

Sure, having no political experience outside community organizer didn't prevent him from getting 8 years in office, did it?

Good. Expose their bullshit to the world and not just the US.

The media is going away

The New York Times just downsized from from 21 floors to 13 floors of the New York Times building

CNN is literally running with a "Trump paid two Russian hookers to pee on a photo of Obama and Putin videotaped the encounter and is blackmailing him with it" story

Viewership of mainstays like 20/20 and The Today Show are down 90% from their peaks

The most striking thing to me is the death of the foreign bureau. Major news organizations used to have their own mini-embassy in powerful or conflict-ridden countries where foreign correspondents worked full-time on their behalf, it's completely undone and almost all foreign reporting is now done by local amateur freelancers.

I still kinda think the mortal wound was inflicted by Dan Rather who was so desperate to find the next Watergate that he published a Vietnam War memo typed in Microsoft Office

This is going to be literally a meme machine, every fucking episode.

>Obama is an America-hating nigger, that's why I voted for the guy with five kids from three women who doesn't pay any taxes and is possibly a Russian puppet

The Cold War is over

Russia did literally nothing wrong in like the last decade

Desperate.

D E S P E R A T E.

>You need to be attractive to be an actor
You only need to act well to be an actor.

lol yeah sure

why are 99% of actors attractive then? pure coincidence

Democrats have turned into Joe McCarthy on crack.

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

Anybody who's been on Sup Forums for more than a couple of years and doesn't believe that the Russians tried to help Trump, with or without his knowledge, is fucking deluded given that Sup Forums and RT have walked hand-in-hand on almost everything for more than half a decade now

>Trump has a jewish daughter and granddaughter and repeatedly stated he loves and supports Israel. How could a literal neo nazi support Trump?

Where is the problem? Wouldn't a neo nazi and a zionist have perfectly compatible world views?

lol retard

Remember that time Obama told Britain to vote no on the Brexit?

Was that illegal too?