Download Lawrence of Arabia to finally see what it is about

>download Lawrence of Arabia to finally see what it is about
>3:27:25 (three hours twenty-seven minutes and twenty-five seconds)

are you fucking kidding me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV8YVw4zotQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just marathon it

Took me 6.5 days to marathon Lawrence of Arabia the movie didn't make sense and it really wasn't worth the effort

watch it at 1.3x it will take 2.5 hours

The movie is so good it feels shorter than that. You fucking ADD idiot.

>watching old movies

?

Make it short to begin with and it would feel even shorter

It usually takes me several hours to 2 days to watch a regular 1:30-2 hour movie.

Going to watch a movie in a theater is stressful as fuck, but feels exhilarating when it's finally over. I almost feel like I just did hours of exercise.
I guess there is some kind of "paying attention" muscle in my brain that I have been incredibly lazy with to the point it's nearly atrophied.

>can't sit down and take something in for an hour and a half longer than usual

what kind of brain does it take? a rebbit brain?

dont watch it then you... Sup Forums enthusiast

Just prepare yourself for the surprise pro gay agenda of the movie

>not streaming it in windowed mode 8x speed while shitposting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and reddit

this

i watch almost everything on increased speed

Watch it you faggot. Ben Hur next.

>are you fucking kidding me
Really, frogposter?

But doesn't that turn the voices squeaky? I mean why not just watch the chipmunk movies

sign me up

it really doesn't feel that long

>reading old books
>lokking at old art
>listening to old music

fucking retards riught?
we all know these things get better from new artists.

Gotta go fast

OP here

I sat through The Shining (2h20min) this week. Goddamn what a slow-ass film, took 1h45m for the first actual violent action, that's close to where most movies end.

no the only time it's noticeable is if there is a song you know

Turn the sound off and just read the subtitles. Then you can add your own soundtrack to the movie as an added bonus

I think it's like how you're not supposed to read or watch tv in bed, because then it's hard to fall asleep, but if you only use your bed for sleeping you just drop right off.
I sit and browse the internet and play video games and read while sitting on my couch in the living room. When I watch a movie or a tv show I have trouble focusing for very long and want to do something else.
If I ever get my shit together enough to buy a house, I'm going to have a room, like the basement or something, done up like a theater with a nice big screen and devoted solely to watching movies.

yeah good job on repeating my point you stupid idiot

This. And watch it in a window while browsing Sup Forums, it's the patrician way of watching movies.

if i care about seeing a scene with the normal sound I slow it down. but most things that I watch are long youtube vids of analysis, or certain films i just want to get a general grasp of certain elements and its not necessary for me to be fapping to anybody's voices. basically its a time saver for stuff i dont care about; i will watch some things on regular speed

Watch it in the normal speed, faggot, it's not like you have much to do with your time.

>Goddamn what a slow-ass film, took 1h45m for the first actual violent action
Obvious bait.
Check those trips.

1.1 is unnoticeable

>Underage

>watch Doctor Zhivago and Passage to India next
Lean was the absolute king of sprawling breathtaking epics

>he doesn't watch 12 hour films

>Wait until he watches Leoné's cut of Once Upon a Time in America

Does anyone else watch most movies in small increments of 10ish minutes? I really only watch them when I'm eating food or waiting on something to download or have a few minutes to kill

>not reading the script

>open a trailer on yt
>2 minutes 32 seconds
>are you fucking kidding me.jpg
>skip till the end
>get bored and close tab
>go to Sup Forums and shitpost

I hate this fucking board so much

I rewatched it about a week ago. Took a 15 minute break during intermission, was absolutely fine. Movie's great, not slow at all.

i fast forward ten minutes every time 30 seconds passes uneless it is a sex scene or someone getting btfo

Time to kys you're self

>browsing a 13 year old imageboard
lmao

>le lets misuse the word marathon meme

it's approximately when jack gets hit on the head with a baseball bat

I hate myself

>neets acting like it's nbd to sit and watch something for 3.5 hours
really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=FV8YVw4zotQ

Hi Chad

Hi loser

>le let's use le to criticize a meme I don't like meme

Hola reddito!

>these are the people browsing and posting on Sup Forums now

what the fuck

By the end you'll be wishing there was more.

I'VE FUCKING HEARD PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE ACTUALLY USE IT LIKE THAT

Take your meme meme and go meme yourself.

I work full time and Im on a bit of a project now to watch older great movies that I havent seen.

Saw Seven Samurai after work a few weeks ago (3 hours 26 minutes), its really not a problem unless you literally commute for hours AND have to go to bed early.

Think Im gonna download Lawrence of Arabia for tomorrow desu, saw Bridge on the River Kwai few days ago and that's also made by Lean so I have high expectations.

Heh...what's the matter kiddo? Scared?

Not reddit, friend, h3ll. You should join haha

Hi loser

Hi loser

>what is sarcasm

your neeandertalian brain couldnt even comprehend why laurence of arabia is a good film, because you have no idea what a good film is

Hi Kevin

nice pepe

I'm about to release a turd in the sofa cause I can't stop laughing.

I'm about to release a turd in the sofa cause I can't stop laughing.

Hi Justin

>are you fucking kidding me

Ironically the same kind of cunt that will binge watch 8 hours straight of some shitty tv show.

>3h 27min
are you fucking kidding me

It's true. These people are pathetic and don't deserve what film has to offer.

For me personally it's not that I don't physically have the time, but for the only 3-4 hours I have at home, I'd rather spend them doing a variety of things than just plopping my ass down on the couch til I sleep

Honestly, any movie that runs over 90 minutes is too far up it own ass

You are awaken for what? 14 hours a day? Fucking hell no i wont watch a 3 hours long movie.

yeah man like whatever what's the point in spending time in anything at all right?

Evolution of a Filipino Family

I watched half before going to sleep and then the second half in the morning

What the motherfuck.

ye did the same, the interlude is pretty convenient

You're posting on Sup Forums, you useless shitter. Put your goddamn mobile device in the trash and learn to appreciate film as a medium. But until then, refrain from spewing your worthless opinion and embarrassing yourself.

yeah but some of that is the credits

literally PJsalt