TRIPPIE REDD ON SUICIDE WATCH

TRIPPIE REDD ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine#Trippie_Redd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah the album is alright man but could you and your buddies please stop spamming this on every board? Its very annoying and inadvertently makes me hate the rapper

POP THIS TRIPPIE LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

TRIPS MAKES HIM A SILLY NIGGA

he sucks

gummo, keke, and kooda are baf songs

TRIPPIE SILLY WHEELIE, POP HIM LIKE STIFFY, BLICKY, BLICKY, BLICKY

IFFY NIGGAS

For some reason this image just makes me so happy. 6ix9ine in general makes me so happy.

What y'all NIGGA'S know 'bout Ghost Mane?
He is 100x better than 6ix9ine bitch ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U

nah, go cry to your mommy

y? because i said he is better than 69?

>For some reason this image just makes me so happy. 6ix9ine in general makes me so happy.
Because 6ix9ine is unironically a decent guy. He's facing some serious legal problems and gets mad hate but none of that seems to bring his spirits down. It's natural for human beings to feel happy about watching a good person succeed with his head held high. There's nothing pretentious about him.

Fucking hideous trash.

t. silly nigga

british air force?

scum gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine#Trippie_Redd
>In a now-deleted Instagram video, former collaborator Michael White, also known as the rapper Trippie Redd, denounced Hernandez by saying that he "[doesn't] promote pedophiles."[15] In November 2017, White posted a photo of Hernandez holding hands with another man in an attempt to expose Hernandez as a closeted homosexual. Later that month, when White was in New York, he was assaulted in the hotel he was staying at by individuals allegedly connected to Hernandez over White's homophobic comments. The pair continued to trade insults over Instagram Live.[16]
>he was assaulted in the hotel he was staying at by individuals allegedly connected to Hernandez over White's homophobic comments
>over White's homophobic comments

6ix9ine really out here handing out fades for the LGBT community.

>born 1996
wtf i thought he was like 35

STEALING JUVENILE'S FLOW YEAH
SEX OFFENDER YEAH
I'M A FRUITY PEBBLE NIGGA YEAH
ADDRESSED FOREHEAD
N I AINT FUCKIN WITH A PLUG
CUZ I'M THE BUTT PLUG YEAH

>wtf i thought he was like 35
How is that even possible? Dude looks like 12.

Wow shills really hitting this place hard for this dude

As a result, I gotta say fuck this "nigga"