Jewish manlet playing Han Solo

>jewish manlet playing Han Solo

Bravo disney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks fine to me.

I remember that there was other guy in the casting that looked exactly like a young Harrison Ford but instead Diensy went for this..

>white male

The guy who played Young Harrison Ford in Age of Adeline?

>jewish
>white

Exactly! That guy was perfect.

Disney sucks at casting. They only hire people that have acted in some hot shit recently (Hail, Caesar! in this case) or have a big following in the media. They always go for safe choice. God, I hate Disney.

>Ford's maternal grandparents, Harry Nidelman and Anna Lifschutz, were Jewish immigrants

I'm more worried about the fact it's being directed by those reddit directors who made the reddit movie. Not to mention the fact that the reddit rapper from that reddit show community is playing lando. TFA and Rogue One were both shit, but this is going to be the worst one by a mile. Star Wars is going to go full reddit meme.

Too bad he's a shit actor

>2018
>white Han Solo

Disney is a corporation.

>reddit directors who made the reddit movie.

What directors and what movie?

No? Better than this no-name fuck. the guy from Age of Adeline was so convincing I had to make sure he wasn't some bizaare motion capture CGI thing.

9/10, clearly the work of an accomplished professor of trolling

I honestly can't believe adults watch Star Wars.

Honestly. No wonder you're single.

At least until you meet a fat girl willing to throw you a bone because you're literally the best she can get.

Lord and Miller. The Lego Movie, Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs, 21 Jump Street. Three of the defining examples of reddit sensibility comedy in film.

Really?

Delet

Jews are not a race dumbass

a corporation that is owned majorly by someone who calls the shots, never forget goy

>Jews are not a race dumbass

>Young han solo movie
Even these words alone make me tremble with rage. This is what happens when you put the fanboys in charge. Based George took us to bold new worlds and introduced to to new characters we'd remember for the rest of our lives. Disney are conforming to the whims of autists.

They're race.

youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

he does look and kinda sounds like him

I watch star wars at least once a month and I have more pussy in a week than you in your whole life, just kys yourself my man

>it's a If I post it enough I'll begin to believe it response.

You sound like a fucking loser