Keep you're head up Wageslaves

you only have one more day to go until your 2 day break! Of course after that you'll be returning to the job...
But i'm sure you'll be very happy with your 15-20 years of retirement, so keep funding my lavish NEET lifestyle (after all YOU'RE the privileged ones).

gas yourself. saged for contributing nothing (and not just on this board)

going to quit being a neet in 1 month, feels good

Sad wagecuck?
Don't worry! You don't have to be happy, just a hard worker!

I like your motivation for funding the NEETs of Germany!

what do you have as a neet except for free time?

How do I fund an adult NEET lifestyle?

I make 190K a year with an environmental agency I own and run. I make my own hours and my employees work on a need to work basis and get paid well.

What now, NEET?

Oh simpleton, a NEETs time cannot be bought with the currency of mere wageslaves.
When you're on your deathbed and you realize that your lifetime of hard work for a bit of extra garbage will never amount to a day of a NEETs freethinking, remember that YOU were one who contributed to the lifestyle of the NEET intellectuals!

>being awakened by an alarm clock is so hard except it's not when you maintain a a schedule and your circadian rhythm is intact
>oh no I have to get out of bed and get dressed the horror
>why am I forcing myself to eat when I'm not hungry a bloo bloo bloo
>bowel movements?! urination?! these things don't normally occur
>hygiene, cleanliness is for chumps
>woe unto me for not making my commute as efficient as possible
>all of this and somehow I'm working without pay like a slave totally not my fault though

seriously fuck bukowski

Oh my dear friend, the normie wageslaves are required by law to fund the great NEET lifestyle!

>NEETS think that $400 a month is something to brag about

Hahahaha

Through the effects of aging, those 15-20 years will feel much shorter than your younger years while also dealing with medical issues and watching your kids and grandkids become trans-commandowatermelons.

Oh my dear patrons, the irony is right in front of you!
>You (wagecuck) spend 25% of your time in order to earn money so that you can fund your wagecuck lifestyle and my NEET lifestyle
>I (NEET) spend that time doing whatever i'd like to be doing!
We both end up posting on Sup Forums anyways, the only difference is that you break your back monday through friday to ensure I can keep living the life

Reminder: sage autist threads

How many NEETS become successful business owners?

How many NEETS become famous inventors or scholars?

HOw many NEETS become anything other than leeches?

I know you're shitposting, but people actually believe this garbage

I love these threads

Joke on NEET, there is 0 welfare in my country and I an working under table.
Goverment isn't getting any of my money

Jokes on you, goy. Today was the last day of my workweek.

>NEET in a tropical paradise with palapa roof cabins
These threads make me kek

>walmart

I wake up at 8 and my job is pretty easy, I like it

Inb4 "no you don't"

NEETs are simply better with money than wageslaves. A NEET can budget, Invest, and see through jewish schemes to reveal what is truly necessary for a complete and nourishing lifestyle.

Oh dear, at least let them have some hope friend!

Been working there nearly 10 years. What about it?

People in this thread are actually taking the bait, excellent job OP

>working at walmart or 10 years
how do you stop yourself from blowing your brains out everyday?

You're not as smart as you think you are for pointing this out. And there are lots of people who unironically think like OP.

i'm currently at work browsing POL from the comfort of my office NEET. All while being paid large sums that I can buy all kinds of cool stuff and women with. Can you say the same?