Just kill this shit off already and bring back Nolan and Bale

Just kill this shit off already and bring back Nolan and Bale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzarpfqARYE
youtube.com/watch?v=eIo_S0aHyfI
youtube.com/watch?v=tgCkmUS1IYI
youtube.com/watch?v=DSF6vuqIA8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't mind Batfleck, the problem is EVERYTHING else. WB should just scrap everything and have Affleck's The Batman be a fresh start but I doubt they'll do that since then they would have to rebuild their cinematic universe.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. Nolan and Bale Batman trilogy died a hero. Snyder's DCEU has become a villain.

Go back to Sup Forums you pleb

>Bale
Batfleck is the only good thing about DCEU.

Teenager.

However flawed Snyder's movies are he's still head and shoulders above the biggest joke in the industry, Christopher Nolan.

Affleck is far better than Bale ever was in the role too.

MUH BATFLECK

He's awful, you're all just drunk from that MUH WAREHOUSE scene where's he's fighting Arkham video game style.

Ben Affleck brought nothing new or substantial to the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman.

>I don't mind Batfleck, the problem is EVERYTHING else.
Henry Cavil as Superman is perfect if only he got a decent script and directing.

fucking lolno

>Affleck is far better than Bale ever was in the role too.
Lmao

Affleck wishes he could emulate the subtle nuances that Bale brought to the role of Batman.

Get fucking mad loser

Bale brought absolutely nothing to the role. Affleck is far more imposing.

Let me guess, you also thought Inception was a "deep" movie?

>Bale brought absolutely nothing to the role.
He brought moral dilemma, the proper personality conflict and gravitas necessary for the role instead of just pouting like a kid every other scene like Batfleck. HURR I'M ANGERY! MUST KILL ALIEN SCUM!

Fuck off mate.

>Henry Cavil as Superman is perfect if only he got a decent script and directing.
he can't act for shit, and not only in gif related, his delivery and range is always awful

>He brought moral dilemma, the proper personality conflict and gravitas necessary for the role instead of just pouting like a kid every other scene like Batfleck.
No he didn't, he was bland as fuck and all of Nolans films are absolutely terrible. TDKR gets memed on but go back and rewatch TDK and it's just as retarded. The first half of Batman Begins is the only decent part of his entire trilogy.

Did I miss a trailer or something?

Nah he's not. He's emotionless and one note

Top kek

Batfleck would destroy Batbale.

>No he didn't, he was bland as fuck and all of Nolans films are absolutely terrible
Oh well then, i've been wrong my entire life thanks for clearing that up.

>Just kill this shit off already and bring back Nolan and Bale

Nolan and Bale?

Whedon and Raimi are the best ones to rebuild this universe

Bale is not any better.
>hurr durr I'm not gonna kill you but I won't save you either ;)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>your entire life

Were you born in 2005?

This isn't dragon ball kid.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only David Cronenberg could do it and he hates comic book movies.

Imagining what he'd do with the Joker is pretty horrifying.

Yeah, Literal Man. I was.

why? this is top kino

but Nolan helped create the DCEU

>This isn't dragon ball kid.
No it's not, dragon ball is far superior to any DCuck shit lmao, even dragon ball gt looks like the fuckin "seventh seal" in comparisson with DCEU

Bale looks like a 14 year old in a halloween costume. Between that and his awful voice he was a shit tier Batman.

>there are people that think Bale was the better Batman than Affleck

Bale was a good Bruce Wayne though.

This.
This.
This.
This.

I don't why everyone loves affleck, he wasn't impressive at all. The stuntsman and costume designers deserve more credit for this batman than affleck does, it's not he was the one doing all the fight scenes. Affleck's acting was incredibly mediocre, he had the same plain look and monotone voice like in bad like every single movie he's been apart of

So to try and assess whether or not you're right, since I honestly couldn't remember if I saw him in anything other than Superman, I decided to look him up.

I never would've thought he played this bitch in Stardust.
With Sup Forums the way it is, I'm genuinely surprised this hasn't been brought up and turned into an UNJUST meme yet.

>Ben Affleck brought nothing new or substantial to the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman.
It's the first time we got a Batman that actually had a convincingly imposing physicality so no.

There is literally nothing special about Afflecks batman. Hes just the best part of a hilariously bad movie.

>hilariously bad movie.
Here come the Disney memes.

This user is right, though. You don't Batfleck for anything that Ben Affleck brings in terms of acting. If you want a tall Batman, get a tall actor that can actually act. We all know it's not his actual muscles since we can see the padding clear as day.

>get a tall actor that can actually act.
They already got one. Affleck isn't world class but the role is within his range.

>waah he doesn't like my children's movie
Why do you capeshit fags always assume just because someone doesn't like your shitty flick it means they're part of the "opposing" side, no one cares about your petty company wars you fucking faggot

>that white boy face

Another sensible post. Thank you user.

Wait, did they get Jessica Chobot to play WW? That looks like Chobot.

Because they actually cast somebody who looks like a real man for once instead of some sub-6ft manlet.

Cavil can act. Have you seen The Tudors? He did a good job in that. He was cunty as hell, but that was the character.

>superhero crossovers
cringe
the only acceptable capeshit is solo batman

Underage

See: He was pretty great in The Tudors. TT was a good watch in general. Give it a look if you haven't seen it.

Keaton was shit in the role too. Based Affleck is taller and has a bigger dick than all of them.

>Marvel cucks BTF-

Why does the robot guy look so bad?

>Affleck's acting was incredibly mediocre, he had the same plain look and monotone voice like in bad like every single movie he's been apart of
Explain

Ah, actually meant to watch that at some point but then just forgot about it.
Well I do need something to watch, so thanks for the reminder.

hey that's raci- nah just kidding, to answer your question, because he's black.

So Flash doesn't feel lonely.

Keaton was a balding, DYEL, manlet compared to Bale and Affleck.

And yet, he was more imposing than both of them. His attitude, his look, his voice, he didn't have to try very hard to be Batman. He let the suit do the work and only spoke when necessary.

Compare this,

>THISSSSSS CITY JUST SHOWED YOUUUUU THAT IT'S READY TO BELIEVE IN GOOOOOOOOOD

>WHERE IZ DA TRIGGER

>DO YOUUU BLEEEED U WILL

>MARTHA?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

To this,

youtube.com/watch?v=GzarpfqARYE

youtube.com/watch?v=eIo_S0aHyfI

He's calm and collected. Not a big ass buffoon that's struggling to act under the costume.

Keaton and Bale are nothing like the comics.

Affleck is so much better than both of them it's not even a contest.

>balding, DYEL, manlet
>imposing
Maybe to a cuck with even weaker genetics than Keaton.

Toss some threads up when you do, I'd be surprised if there aren't fans of it on Sup Forums. It's got some memorable shit that's worth shooting the shit over.

In the suit you can't tell those things.

>likes BVS and thinks affleck was a good batman
>calls others underage

Oh the irony, Reddit is that way faggot

You're underage if you don't like BvS.

>liking any form of capeshit

Back to r/dc cinematic pleb

It's a shallow musing but it's not inaccurate. You're the only one with pretentions of """""depth"""""" here on this korean cartoon doodling forum.

>where's he's fighting Arkham video game style.
You don't fucking kill people in the Arkham games.

>Muh comics

>I want Daddy Affleck to fuck me because I think he makes a hot Batman

What a bunch of fags. Bale and Keaton destroy Affleck. Affleck acts the same in all of his movies. But "ohhhh, he so much bigger". I bet you homos just loved that shower scene in the extended cut didn't you. Affleck is a mumbling meat head as Batman.

>literally an entire courthouse full of people explodes out of nowhere
>that's his fucking reaction

It's well documented that BvS was not capeshit, but capekino. Turning capeshit into art from the inside out like Snyder is working towards is the only way to save cinema.

>this what 15 year olds actually believe

I'm 24 years old.

>arguing about who was the king of capeshit

You guys are pathetic. It literally doesn't matter who they get to play the character. It's all the fucking same.

Stop watching all this shit and grow up.

If Batman can't convincingly dominate you then what kind of Batman is he?

>Stop watching all this shit and grow up.
No
>It literally doesn't matter who they get to play the character. It's all the fucking same.
Yeah

Affleck is clearly a more alt-right depiction of the character than we've ever seen before. He's one step closer to a full on white supremecist Batman which should be exactly what you want if you're posting here.

Reminder that Adam West's Batman is the only actor to actually be Bruce Wayne's height/weight at 6'2, 210.

BvS is trash.
If Superman never died then he and Batman would be friends at the end of the day, and what was it that made them friends?

Martha.

Fuckin stupid.

>qt twunk Flash
>Batdaddy
>Superdaddy
>Aquadaddy

Their husbando game is strong

There is literally nothing stupid about Martha. It's just a video game to shit on that scene. It's just a hot pocket to shit on that scene. It's just a reddit to shit on that scene.

Wonder Woman is dead on arrival, which will further put WB into panic mode. So expect another poorly edited, trailer excuse for a movie

This.

Name a better scene with Affleck, Keaton and Bale than this,

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCkmUS1IYI

You can't.

>LAWN DART

Holy shit I just saw him as Reynolds and laughed my ass off so hard.

Nobody can compete with Adam West.

One of these days I really need to watch this show.
youtube.com/watch?v=DSF6vuqIA8E

The opposite.

>There is literally nothing stupid about Martha. It's just a video game to shit on that scene. It's just a hot pocket to shit on that scene. It's just a reddit to shit on that scene.

WRONG

STOP BRINGING OLD SHIT BACK MOVE FORWARD

He bald tho

Not mentally, you're not.

And the last one to not have muscles built on his costume

High maturity, high art sophistication, high masculinity, right wing = pro-BvS.

Low maturity, low art sophistication, low masculnity, left wing = anti-BvS (aka pro-Disney).

>Hur dur do you guys think I'm clever yet duuuuuuuuuurrrr.

no charisma at all and shit actor, you can be one of those but never both

SuperBat is better though.

I wouldn't be surprised tbqhwu.

So? This isn't Top Trumps.