Whats the /tv consensus on Elizabeth Banks?

Whats the /tv consensus on Elizabeth Banks?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dGBrh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 trick pony
>retard irl
>nice feet

Would fuck a lot. Meh actress tho

also:

/thread

Would marry/10

She's a lewd girl

I would like to do things to her.

She actually has great comedic talent. It's a shame she doesn't get to be in more quality comedies.

She was funny in 30 Rock

FPBP

I'm like.. yeah, that's a perfect description.

*points to name tag*
"Beth".

I hated her during that brief period when she was in everything but now I think she's good

She's going to Make Power Rangers Great Again

She has the uncanny ability to let me tolerate not just a Kevin Smith movie but Seth Rogan.
She's a 10/10 blonde and I would worship her soles, she could literally shove her foot down my throat and kill me and it would be worth.

I'm going to pretend that 2nd picture is more lewd than it is.

She is the milfiest milf in the world I would give my soul to her

lel did you see her at the democrat convention? She bombed completely even with a full arsenal of "muh trump boogeyman" jokes.

this

but she is starting to look just weird as she gets old like in

>this is for Hillary

is Elizabeth "lick my filthy soles clean you pathetic worm" Banks literally /ourgirl/?

>/ourgirl/
>bitch is like 60 years old

kek

Name three actresses that weren't Hillary supporters

hnng

she does have a nice /dfc/ for her age

susan sarandon

this dude literally posts in any thread with a 30+ year old actress and spams it with jordyn jones pictures.

fucking die already you pedo.

he said actresses, not mummies

she could suffocate me with those tits

god imagine falling asleep while suckling her

HNNNGH

what was she a bernie supporter?

she's extremely liberal. her and tim robbins when they were together were about as liberal a hollywood couple as you could get.

well, first of all, this is a manfacebro thread

second

>le pedo maymay

how is this pedo, mr reddit?

Holy shit this whore tweets like 600 times a day I had to scroll past pages and pages to see this

green party, which I don't respect because they are too unelectable but I watched an interview with her on the BBC (i think) and she talks through why she was refusing to vote hillary and she came across like she knew her shit desu

yeah, one of the biggest berniecucks

obviously went for hillary at the end

>whore

wow, so rude

Stacey Dash

>counts as 2 women

She's a stupid nigger loving slut and I legitimately want to throttle you for posting her retard face 30,000 times in the last year

>inb4 you post another picture of her to reply to this

>throttle you

wait, what?

is this some gay lingo?

no its britspeak for strangle

ohhhhh, kek

see, I've learned something new today

thank you :3

I like that movie, it's the one with Emily Browning

Not bad

imgur.com/a/dGBrh

meh

looks an old and busted version of jj

Literally the first thing I successfully masturbated to, when I was 14 and didn't know how to stroke my cock properly. I came like a faucet. If you imagine the doors from The Shining, except instead of blood it was cum, that was my cock at that moment. My room stank of chlorine and teenage spooge for a month after that.

Fpbp applies here. I think she's hot but her political views are insane.

>Literally the first thing I successfully masturbated to, when I was 14 and didn't know how to stroke my cock properly. I came like a faucet. If you imagine the doors from The Shining, except instead of blood it was cum

really makes you think...

>liking the uninvited

Jesus fucking Christ, user. That movie is a great pleb filter and you just outed yourself as a moron. gg

>someone's existence is literally posting a twink to Sup Forums

you could become a concert pianist or a master painter but no, you chose to shitpost