I forgot to eat again, today...

I forgot to eat again, today. I have no food at home and everything's closed this late at night and even if there was something open, I have no mode of transportation to get there. This is the third day in a row this happened. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
youtu.be/YlYxhqSAwa4
youtu.be/hZvFGEE26vE
youtu.be/A76a_LNIYwE
youtube.com/watch?v=HVMR1HWODT4
wweek.com/culture/2018/01/02/i-lived-on-nothing-but-beer-for-a-week-and-survived/
youtu.be/4mVcb9WcloU
youtu.be/j0naRFSK2hQ
youtu.be/7qFfFVSerQo
youtu.be/Cyw5OQ4EWds
youtu.be/g-YzfAUsj1o
youtu.be/eRb9oOhUOoE
youtu.be/naLr4q8OYEs
youtu.be/_PD3RuojxsE
youtu.be/nOGyxRwsYjk
youtu.be/FpztKwUfd78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how the fuck do you forget to eat?

you need food you literal retard not music

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps

>worked late, went to the gym, haven't eaten yet, gf is outta the apt tonight, might drink a few beers and get some poutine, friends are all busy

Music for this feeling?

Ummm.... what town do you live in? And here's some tracks.
youtu.be/YlYxhqSAwa4
youtu.be/hZvFGEE26vE
youtu.be/A76a_LNIYwE

nourishment is overrated, keep it up, OP.

this

>poutine
Hows it going quebecbro?
Montreal area?

I wasn't hungry and I had so much to do this week, that I just completely forgot.
I know, but nothing's open.
thanks

Fasting is good for you OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=HVMR1HWODT4

>gf
>friends
i have no sympathy for you

get out of here you unvirgin!

thanks. I live in Merced, California
you need it to live. I don't want to die.
thanks

why do you waste your time by going to the gym if you can't even eat properly?

>I don’t want to die

what a fucking flaming faggot you are

Now I hope you never eat again

Friday cheat day sir. Its a mental marathon not a sprint

>I live in Merced, California
Oh, shit, nice! I live in Sacramento! Anyway, just looked on Google Maps for a pizza restaurant that closes at 11. Maybe if you can take the bus or ask a neighbor, you can get there.

>I wasn't hungry and I had so much to do this week, that I just completely forgot.
but hasn't it been three days?

I meant I don't want to die slowly and painfully. If you gave me a gun, I'd gladly shoot myself.
thanks for looking for me. I'll try to take the bus, but the busses are ass here and a trip that should take only a half hour usually takes an hour or more.
it has. I had no time during the day and by the time it was nighttime, I had no food left at home and was too tired to go out and get some.

I have survived 4 off of strictly applesauce, and water before. Was kicked out after fighting with my parents when i was 19, had to walk around on the street for about 7 days. The fist 4 days i had nothing but 1 and a half containers of applesauce with cinnamon. and some bottles of water in my backpack. I have something like 14 cents. I looked for change on the ground everywhere i went, and didnt ask anyone for help. Apple sauce and water was all i had, slept in a parking garage, ate it slowly only when my stomach ached. On the 5th day I was looking for some change as i walked and found enough for a cheeseburger from mcdonald when i found 3 quarters on the ground, in combo with other change i found. Pretty much looted change anywhere i could on the ground for the next 2 days subsiding on a mc chicken and a large 1 dollar soda. Then my parents called me worried, they thought i would call them first, but haha i showed them. Worst thing besides hunger was cold nights and no blanket, and i was freaked out by some weird dude who approached me at night and stopped when i noticed him then he flipped me off and walked away.

wweek.com/culture/2018/01/02/i-lived-on-nothing-but-beer-for-a-week-and-survived/

Damn dude. That's tough. Thanks for sharing, though. Must have felt good once you got back home and could eat anything you could ever want.

You're welcome. Also, I found a taco place open 24 hours. You can call them and deliver for food if you would like.

man when I was on effexor and had an opiate habit I'd forget to eat a lot I was never hungry after a few days of that shit I'd eat a whole jar of peanut butter just to be on the "safe" side

How do I cook I live off shitty $4 ethnic food from the food trucks near the campus and it makes me fat and my ass bleed and my wallet empty but I can't cook anything else for myself what do

it has. I had no time during the day and by the time it was nighttime, I had no food left at home and was too tired to go out and get some.
this just doesn't add up. you went two whole days without getting hungry? If not then you were hungry each night and somehow forget to get food in the morning? this is too fucking bizarre op. you have to be trolling.

Bean burritos?

rice and bean/curry

I forgot to add the
>
to the top sentence

Yeah desu it was, first thing i had a chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy and baked beans and a roll.

I started the fight , i was a prick back then my parents thought i had stayed at a friends. When my dad realized i wasnt at my bros after he stopped by there they called me. My mom cried when i told her i was hungry and cold the whole time.

Cooking is easy. Just learn to put boneless chicken breasts on a tray and put it in the oven for a little. Or cut the chicken and put it in the frying pan until its cooked. Also cut up some veggies and put them in a pan with some olive oil. Throw some seasonings in there, cumin, pepper, garlic power, random shit. Cut up potatoes and put them in a pan. Make eggs. Easiest shit in the world

>I forgot to eat
Wtf
>no mode of transportation
Do buses and Uber not exist anymore?
>third day in a row
How, I refuse to believe there aren’t any places open within a mile of you at 10:00 on a Friday, you’re just looking for excuses at this point

>somehow forget to get food in the morning?
exactly. I'm a brainlet. By the morning I wasn't feeling too bad, so I'd just work until late at night when I actually had time to eat and by then I was too tired to get something. I'm a brainlet and I suck ass at scheduling my time. There's a reason I'm on Sup Forums on fucking friday night.

you could have dumpster dive ya dumb fuck

damn. chicken dinner sounds fucking good right now.

>fighting with my parents when i was 19
>19 years old and still living with your parents
What? What about college or university? How come you were still living with them at 19? What happened? Any other stories?

To keep this music related, here's my favorite album/song I've been listening to these past few days. Please post your favorite song as well.
youtu.be/4mVcb9WcloU

I'm in Turlock

Small world man

Idk If I wanna go 5 days but that sounds kinda fun just being on the streets for a bit and being self sufficient, just seems like it'd be a rush and a memorable experience. I'm not even close to being homeless, but one day I want to do a sort of "class tourism" trip and tell my mom I'm going to go spend the weekend at a friends or something, but instead just stay outside all day and sleep on park benches and make it a rule to buy no food but just collect coins from the pavement for 3 days, taking showers in the school gym, maybe even bring a tent or a bike or something, all that homeless shit. Just see what it's like. Maybe it'll teach me more empathy or make me see the world in a whole new way. I think it'd be cool.

t. crustfund oogle

Guys, I just have to say this. If you ever become homeless, please don't do the cliche thing of begging around your town. Roam around for a while, like a wanderer looking for something that he'll never find.
What's the point of having a life of needlessly begging in a town where everyone hates you, where it just reminds you of how terribly your life turned out? You have legs, and a world without people or memories to taunt you. Just appear to the next town, glance at the people you could have made a better life for, and wander away. Live in a forest and make a home there, away from the materialism of civilization. Explore the Flora and Fauna and become a forest-dwelling being. Find a cave near a mountain and let them destroy you. Become forever indebted to the spirits you can never hold.

youtu.be/j0naRFSK2hQ
youtu.be/7qFfFVSerQo
youtu.be/Cyw5OQ4EWds
youtu.be/g-YzfAUsj1o
youtu.be/eRb9oOhUOoE
youtu.be/naLr4q8OYEs
youtu.be/_PD3RuojxsE
youtu.be/nOGyxRwsYjk

youtu.be/FpztKwUfd78

Bump some renny wilson live too haha

>having friends
>having a gf