MARVEL'S THE INHUMANS Casting Calls

>BLACKBOLT (Male / 30-40 / Caucasian) I Can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

>MEDUSA (Female / 30-40 / Caucasian) I An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband Blackbolt, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

>MAXIMUS (Male / 30-40 / Caucasian) I Blackbolt’s younger brother; he is intelligent, charming and articulate. He comes across as a man of the people but secretly covets power. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

CRYSTAL (Female. 18-25 to play 18. Caucasian) I Medusa's sister. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent, but also deeply devoted to her family. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

>KARNAK (Male / 30-40 / Open ethnicity) I Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humor. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

>GORGON (Male. 25-35. Open ethnicity) I Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble whether its women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment for better or worse. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

>TRITON (Male. 25-35. Open ethnicity. SFXMU required) I Supremely athletic. The ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done.

comicbook.com/2017/01/11/marvels-inhumans-tv-character-breakdowns-revealed/

Finally, a Marvel franchise doomed to fail before it starts. Alongside Captain Marvel, this will finally end Marvel's reign.

>He liked BvS

>Blackbolt
Luke Evans
>Medusa
Rosamund Pike
>Maximus
Cillian Murphy
>Crystal
Sarah Gadon
>Karnak
David Belle
>Gorgon
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson
>Triton
Kellan Lutz

It's a TV show, man. They can't afford none of those people.

It's a tv show now? Shows you how much faith Marvel has in the IP now. Wonder what happened.

INHUMANS is Ike Perlmutter's pet project. He had a pretty notorious falling-out with Kevin Feige, who is now handling the movies while Perlmutter got shuffled back to the TV department. Feige then dropped INHUMANS from the slate and Perlmutter decided to turn it into a TV show.

And Ike got butthurt enough to secure a deal with IMAX so he can release the first two episodes on IMAX theaters for one weekend.

I am a spic and a big comic book nerd so I think I have a good place to say thank god they didn't make a Black Bolt, Medusa or Maximus black. I'm getting real tired of seeing charcters being race-changed to black people, maybe if they were changing character that don't really matter or at least not just make them black rather than any of the other races.

I wouldn't put it past them. They want it to be a HBO tier TV event, they're partnering with IMAX etc.

>HBO tier

It's going to be on ABC alongside Agents of Shield, the show that doesn't even have the budget to show Ghost Rider anymore.

What's some essential inhumans comickino to read?

Christ how many MCU movies are the releasing over the next few years?

this isn't a movie.
Literally none

>tfw too smart for casting calls

Mommy for Medusa?

Kek

>mfw Inhumans crashes and burns and Kamala's show is cancelled before it is even announced

It's based on the Inhumans, they are lucky it's not a mini-series. Inhumans are a joke.

>Medusa
please let it be pic related, her career is going nowhere and she's mostly known for tv, she's barely over the age range but fuck it, this show is getting cancelled in 3 seasons anyway.

>Alongside Captain Marvel, this will finally end Marvel's reign.
kek

What's your point?

Three every year for the foreseeable future, but this is a TV show.

This year:

>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Iron Fist
>The Defenders
>The Punisher
>The Inhumans

>he likes capeshit

>Blackbolt
>caucasian

I'm surprised Marvel isn't going for a black man.

Blackbolt doesn't talk because if he makes even a peep he could level a fucking city. Also he owns the fucking moon. I'd say his arrogance is earned.

that's not mommy, that's auntie

Sure thing. She already makes me rock hard.

If they had movie budget, he'd be an easy choice for Karnak.

One of them will be Crystal. Mark my words.

if crystal is a man, the one on the right. BUt casting call says female, so the one of the left, obviously.

>Luke Evans
manlet

>more white than no

How you know its a Ike Perlmutter production

Kat for Crystal. Bella for Mary Jane.

for you

I really wish Ike Perlmutter just leaves Marvel and joins Trump's Administration full-time instead of just being an adviser. Everybody would be happy, except the VA of course, since now they'd have a literal jew stereotype running thins.

She can be Medusa, John Hamm can be Blackbolt, and Kiernan Shipka can be Crystal.

What about the Dog?

>Kellan Lutz
thats a fun list. i think medusa needs to look less waspy, but all the rest are spot on

MCU Pet Avengers when?

Easy. Voiced by Frank Welker and use a regular dog, but make it look big with special effects.

Is it okay if I screenshot your post and save it for when the official casting comes out and you're wrong?

They're probably gonna have Attilan hidden somewhere in the mountains like it originally was in the comics, it's cheaper than having it be on the Moon.

Also the same network that fucked up the opportunity to tell the story of how SHIELD was founded. I'm still salty.