Are they white?

Are they white?

They are mostly Olive. Some could pass for White though

Stfu mutt

>I-Im not white user?
*runs away crying*

I don't know what you silly mean by white, but probably not. We actually have a culture ;)

>wh*Tes discussing if other wh*Tes are wh*Te

They are Arabs in denial

Please impregnate my italian sister and wife

According to genetics they're ancient Greeks.

wogs

An ideal A*stralia

I am Greco-anatolian

lived my entire life on the island, i haven't visited all of it, but i can tell you i've seen a couple of people that literally looked like arabs in western clothing, but also i've seen people that looked danish, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Keep in mind that Sicily was for centuries the heart of the mediterranean, and many different population came in contact, so, considering the kind of knowledge the average Sup Forums user has on the topic, it's all based on the cherry-picked images you see.
pic related my waifu Miriam Leone, finest sicilian breed

Need a sicilian wife ASAP

>w-we are totally white g-guise, we wuz danes n shiet, l-look at this totally nor cherrypicked image, ah!

el siCULO, senores

aaashdjasdsahdsajkekajkksdaskd

My Sicilian waifu is better than your Sicilian waifu, just fyi.

RARE. also is Sup Forums attracting Wh*te posters from all over the world or is it proxies?

I disagree

>Amber or Hazel eyes
A winner.

as expected el polentANO di turno arrives

Just got back from vacation there a week ago. And I can safely assure you that no, they are not white. Still a nice place though. If only the roads weren't so shitty.

siCULI coi CULI ardenti

Go have your sister bred by a superior Tunisian or Nigerians bull polentone

shut up burger

sorry boss, I lacked of respect, capish?

Not even one little bit.

Back to the mosque ambrogino

Mohammed(pbuh)'s beard, I will not forget your insolence, infidel. By Allah, I promise to make you pay your boldness.

Fat chance

>The great Canadian shitposter