Why isn't there a white version of idols?

why isn't there a white version of idols?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkcU2_Vs7Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=OLdGBDg-WAE
youtube.com/watch?v=r_GH6M7cUq4
youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
youtube.com/watch?v=SvG2q03f0iI&list=PLE9C8DF19C9C5161B&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White girls are seldomly cute like that.

White women are trash at being women.

White women prefer being whore dancer in nigger music videos

make white girls cute again

white men suck at being men too

The boy bands and girl bands of the recent past were basically that.
Idols were heavily influenced by that stuff, Japan just took it another direction.

white men make good women though :^)

cause americans are too fat to sing

There are. Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift. Even Rihanna to an extent. What is the difference between these groups in their prime and an East Asian idol group?

these are trashy not cute

>why isn't there a white version of idols?

>all those autistic creeps in the background

Disgusting

People atleast pretend those people have some kind of talent. In Japan they "graduate" out all the old women and bring in new girls, yet the songs all sound the same

It really makes you think

Should white girls start idols activity in Japan, they would be popular among Gay-people.

I have often heard that Japanese JGBT compromised on his marry with manlike Western girls, in order to have their own children.

Because even in the land of shit like Bieber, the West still doesn't have tastes low enough to like that idol trash.

>Gay-people

Why did you hyphenate that?

Not enough plastic in the continent to manufacture them

white girl is beautful but not cute.

umm, who is Bananarama

youtube.com/watch?v=NkcU2_Vs7Xw

britain and america were doing this shit long before asians started to rehash our pop music.

you know like they have rat-people, wolf-people, cat-people in fantasy so japan has gay-people

We have cute girls. unfortunately our society values sexually arousing women over kawaii.

>chav
no thanks

This. just look at this video from 1989. Idols totally ripped British and American acts off. They need to get with the times, we've all moved on.

Video would help tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLdGBDg-WAE

We've had something like idols in Mexico.
Pictured are delinquent, slutty and nerdy.

They can only do it for a few years since they age too quickly so it's not worth it

Fapped a lot for them.

Taylor swift.

And their sempai ofc

They all look slutty.

I wonder how her socks smell from there?

Slags sell.

This, it's kinda like the idea, I guess I should have said mid one was the popular/outgoing stereotype

lol, and in the West the faggots that wanna hide it marry asian girls, cause they look like prepubescent boys.

It's called american pop stars.

You are just a weeb that can't admit it.

He is a weeb that doesn't want to admit it's the same shit.

Change the language to korean and it's pretty much the same as any K pop song.

We're not really comfortable with them as exploitable talent mills. To us it seems that producers and managers prey on the dreams of young girls, exploit them for cheap entertainment, and then they are discarded once they've aged out of their youth. We DO do the same thing, but it is obscured through our own culture lens and justified in other ways. At least from our perspective, the Idol model seems unhealthy.

Lol no this is like some 80s disco shit my parent would listen

>80s disco shit

You know nothing about music genres.

It's clearly pop.

You really triggered me with that retarded comment.

If you were trying to troll me then congrats it worked.

Idols disturb me, maybe it's the fanbase of grown ass men staring at barely pubescent girls like they do at supermodels

white woman is in fact man in woman appearance for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_GH6M7cUq4

your delusion

Even the school outfit shit has been done before by western pop.

I'm tired, tired, tired of these ignorant motherfuckers acting like it's so different.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4

We also had this band called Timbiriche who got started as pre-teens in the 80's, they had comic books and fantasy tv shows, they grew up into a teen band then started rotating members into the 90's, they were a very popular pop music adult band by the end of that decade and they're even doing a reunion this year.

So everyone who grew up with them knows their names and personalities and so on, it isn't different from idol bands in manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvG2q03f0iI&list=PLE9C8DF19C9C5161B&index=8

Russians aren't really white. It's a totally different civilization over there.

In the Russian worldview, a black person is a Chechen or Georgian like Stalin. Muslims are all considered one group regardless of appearances and non Muslim Asians (like Indians, Mongols, Chinese) are also the same race

It's because of Yasushi Akimoto. He is the one responsible for all these groups with dozens of girls in them. That's the main difference btw. The size. Not 20 years ago Idol was synonymous with Pop Star.

You should see the idol general on /cgl/....

So J pop fans are really just listening to music made and composed by this fat rich nerd and the girls are just a pretty face vocalists to market it....

I wouldn't mind having this guy's job

I see sjw's spouting things like
>sexualization of girls
>visual rape
etc, etc.

Plus it's true, Asian women are cute, whereas Western women try to be 'sexy'.

Idle otakus