Why South American negroes care so much about who's white or not?

Why South American negroes care so much about who's white or not?

American influence

Daily reminder the "white race" doesn't exist and every defining feature is found in "non-whites".

Levantines ARE the real whites tho
Europeans are red

I always read "negroes" as "negrões"

Where does it stop tho?

He's so beautiful
I want to marry hiM : )))))

I'm Amerindian.

Im greek

caste system

0n is right

Whats with that 0n guy and how did he get memed so much?

Do they?

I would also like to know this

he thinks all colombians are the same poster

Some brazilians thinks they're superior because of muh heritage. It's stupid but hey, people are stupid.

The most based Sup Forums poster

Whenever theres a colombian throwing ""redpills"" some chilean starts saying shit about 0n but sometimes whenever a colombian post he gets the same shit so who knows.
How did he got memed tho?

I'm fairly certain the one computer in colombia is in 0n's house

The real question is, why do Turks hate whites so much? when they're the closest thing to 'white' in middle east?

Yeah that's just international influence. We aren't dealing with immigrants, most opinions about it are baseless.

Arent levantines the whites in the middle east? And just dont take that turk bait seriously, he is obsesed really hard with his anti white baits

No lie I've been to Argentina and was surprised how white it was. It's whiter than my home state of Texas

Turkey isnt in middle east and i dont have a single drop of white blood

We dont. Its just a meme.

t. 50% gayreek rapebabby

Yeah now I get what you mean.

Having been to both and meme aside, Turks are literally whiter than Greeks, they're Spain/Portugal tier

Yes, most likely. Forgot to mention that no one has phones, tablets or consoles down here

Of course on the internet everyone on Europe except the meds is nordic white with blonde hair and blue eyes. But in real life most are brown/black hair and pale/tan/slightly brown around there.
How the fuck does Nigeria has so many internet users?

>26%
what hell shall be released when that number reaches higher than 75%

All Nigerian post on a forum that I don't remember the name

It's just internet memes, restricted to Sup Forums.

Most people irl don't care or think about it.

That Chilean schizophrenic calls every Colombian poster 0n

But whats the deal with that guy? How did he get doxxed?

Hola 0n

The guys at lat found him. Don't know how tho

Dunno, I only know him by the name "JamundĂ­"

he posted it by himself, he wanted to get /fit/ and posted a lot of pics of him in that board, he has also posted a lot of photos of himself in /lat/