Watched Yoga Hosers yesterday. I knew it had a very low score on IMDB and that you guys said it was horribly bad...

Watched Yoga Hosers yesterday. I knew it had a very low score on IMDB and that you guys said it was horribly bad. I didn't take it seriously since you usually exaggerate everything, but this time you told the truth. What the fuck happened to Kevin Smith? He's never been a master or anything but he used to make some comfy and really enjoyable movies. I re-watched Mallrats and Clerks 2 today and they are holding up fine for what they are. But this...I'm lost for words.

The look in their eyes.....

BRAAAAPPPPPP....*sniff sniff*...mmmm...is that..BRAAAAPPPPP..*sniff sniff*.....chilidog...mmm yes girl...*sniff*...BRAAAPPPPPPPP

Why do people do this? Is it some elaborate conspiracy to ruin Sup Forums to the point where everyone has stop visiting this shithole?

>shitposting
>elaborate conspiracy

i dont think i ever saw a movie with lily-rose in it, how horrible is she ?

She seems like a total brat in social media. Guess it comes with being a semen demon at that age.

Man I'm sorry Kev but your daughter should not be on film.

What a dumbass.

Props to OP for braving the movie I can't even bring myself to play it.

Depp looks like a literal corpse in this picture.

>i make movies for me now
>so if you dont like it thats cool bro
>but you cant critique it cause its not for you

>breasts so large they look like fucking square blocks
>lily way past her prime

imagine how many soiled panties he stole from lily's dressing room/wardrobe trailer

Sup Forums having no sound for webms is torture.

>lily way past her prime

Yeah she definitely peaked already

Shame she hasn't done nude or penetration

>17
>already going downhill

jesus christ

Le filmographia is good thou.

>feet literally glued to the ground while flailing awkwardly
Holy shit Kevin that's your offspring help her out. Literally letting her look like a retard on camera and giving the worst acting performance that will haunt her for life.

I don't think she's even been in a movie before, except for a small role in Smith's last movie. She's pretty horrible, but so was everyone. It's one of those movies where everyone is a bad actor "ironically"

she looks 100x fucking hotter here than any of these shitty webms

those creamy fucking arms, those slight scraps on her creamy knees

dat perfect thinness

knowing she probably pulls that dress up from the bottom and nothing is underneath

knowing she probably takes anal while standing up in just her qt white socks and doc martin boots

knowing shes had close to OD sweaty "Traffic" sex multiple times already

>she looks 100x fucking hotter here than any of these shitty webms

well, yess, she was younger.

A whole movie just to let two girls twerk but not twerk for attention err I mean "comedy".

Stupid.

jesus christ is that fat bitch his daughter or something?

her being in it and then lily whos clearly skinnier than her comes off as fake "look we're all getting together and not caring how we look on the outside"

but..

>if you didnt like it, thats fine bro, but I made this film for me and some other ppl will like it too, you can still like Clerks and coexist with us

Because it's fucking hilarious and it's the only thing that makes this shithole still worth coming to.

Please never stop BRAP poster.

>those SciFi TV CGI characters

I actually like this character unironically, but did anyone notice the moles moved every shot?

Kevin and Johnny literally made this movie for themselves.