So.... anal rape cures racism?

So.... anal rape cures racism?

nope...didn't cure her

No. Laundry does

I realize that you're too much of an autistic mouth-breather to understand, but the anal rape did not cure his racism. It simply made him understand that inflicing serious harm upon another is simply not worth it. In turn, his ideology, which capitulated with extreme violence, had to be repudiated.

But whatever, blah blah blah jews blah blah blah

What did the prisoners bribe the guards with? It's not like skinheads have money or assassins.

But he became a nazi again in the ending.

always was

I cant believe you posted this like it's a mind blowing evaluation of the movie when OP is fucking shitposting.

it's not retard. but this thread is going to be filled with people posting that. besides, i know you'[re the op because of how buttmad you are, so its ok

>capitulated
>repudiated
Who are you trying to impress, college boy?

Also that the Neo nazis were mainly in it to commit violence, the ideology was secondary. He was so blinded by grief about his dad and so deep into the 'intellectual' side of white supremacy that it wasn't until he was literally fucked in the ass by his own side that he realized all they were were thugs looking for an excuse to hurt people with no real loyalty to those of their own race.

Not your mom because all I had to say was "I've got $5" and she started sucking my cock faggot

I'm not op but you should know when it's time to respond seriously to a post or ignore an obvious shitpost, yet I'm the retard.

You're not as smart as you think you're

You're a fucking cunt mate

top lel w/e bitch fight me, you can reach me @ www.myspace.com/i'llfuckyourbitch\1-800-FUCK-YOU you mad cunt

>no real loyalty to those of their own race
This killed it for me but at the same time I wouldn't want to stick my dick in nigger or spic, well maybe a taco hole if he had a fat ass.

>if he had a fat ass

HE

It was betrayal. He realized everyone will sell out for money.

Well if I'm in prison I'm going to get me some boipucci, what are you some kind of faggot? You either give it or get it.

butt sex
blowjobs

DUDE WE FILMED IN BLACK AND WHITE BECAUSE IT'S BLACK VS. WHITE

Fascism is not a disease.

all that grey.. wait WAIT A MINUTE

IS THIS LIKE, You're supposed to get that in the end it's US VS GREYS

FUCKING AYY LMAOS BETTER BRING IT ON, WE'LL FUCKING THROW OUR WORST NIGGAS AT THEM.

>It simply made him understand that inflicing serious harm upon another is simply not worth it

LITERALLY

If you fight your enemies, they win

Did they betray him or were they punishing him for befriending his black coworker, which they'd see as him betraying them?

This seems a lot like a rationalization that a rape victim would come up with to keep denying that their spirit has been crushed.

>If you fight your enemies, they win
Hi Justin

And in the end, the message was still:

>No matter what happens. Around blacks never relax.

>88
DAS RITE

They were chummy with the other races so they could buy and sell contraband. He didn't like it because he didn't feel they should associate with them. So he turned his back on them so they had to make a point to show everyone you don't turn your back on your gang.