Will he do Lando justice?

Will he do Lando justice?

>Golden Globe Winner Donald Glover
Sure

God I hate this nigger

Is there anything he can't do?

Probably, he's a pretty good actor. I've only seen his comedic stuff tho, not sure how he'll tackle a drama/action

No. He has no charisma, no char nor the looks to pull him off. He's as lame as me.

>hasn't watched Magic Mike XXL

He's got charm.

>Thanks his fellow black people

fuck you donald, thought you were above that racism crap.

I think he's getting too old for this shit

he could but i have no faith in those hacks at disney. they'll just make him a pussy cunt millennial version of a womanizer

he'll be fine

He's a good actor, he can even convince people he's black.

he seems really sullen and mopey all the time, doesnt say lando at all

He's just an all around map.

His raps suck tho.

Saw him in Lazarus effect which was pretty terrible.

That being said, he didn't add anything to it so idk

>disney
No

More than the other guy will Han

Depends on what the movie is about and if they play to his strengths - Lethal Weapon buddy cops in space could be ok, but Hudson Hawk in space will be terrible.

lol no. this movie will make TFA look like a fucking masterpiece. Think: Guardians of the Galaxy - but in the Star Wars universe. It will be a meme fest

I've never disliked a person I've never met more than I dislike that guy.

but GofG was good

this. lando was a "womanizer" and the face of colt 45s. i doubt some nu-nigger could play him.

I used to like him a lot but then he got shoved too far up his own ass. Then again Billy Dee Williams wasn't exactly known for his demure disposition. I hope he does well and doesn't act like a dick anymore.

I've only ever seen him as that wanker in The Martian and I fucking hate him too. Why is it?

I unironically walked out of the theater. If you think GoTG was good, I don't want to know you.

Most characters from the original trilogy are pretty flat so I'd be surprised if he fucked it up somehow.

I unironically walked out of Batman V Superman. If you think BVS was good I don't want to know you.

As long as he doesn't use his high ass fucking voice then he should do ok

>His raps suck tho.

glad someone said it

i like him overall but ugh

>him
Yes
>Disney
No

hes more of a clown nigger, not a cool nigger