0 deaths

0 deaths.
Gun laws: successful.

Just think how much worse it could've been if he used deadly gun/ ammunition like is legal in the US.

Checkmate, gunfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/07/29/four-arrested-after-10-year-old-child-dies-inside-locked-chest-in-arizona/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Switzerland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it would have been like France a few months ago

FPBP
P
B
P

France banned guns though, imagine the death toll if guns were legal and easy to get a hold of like they are in the US.

Gun laws work.

I guess you're right Moish-- I mean "Nigel"

> in the US
Yeah that fucker would have been shot dead real quick here.

FIRST POST
BEST POST
THE KEK
APPROVES

that guy is obviously only a stupid attention whore and not a wannabe mass murderer

also this

>Gun laws work.

History is on your side. Um, which millions of people do you intend to disarm and genocide this time?

0 deaths? police killed the guy

FPBP

Gun laws BTFO

Remain fag spotted. Death toll is inc idiot.

Guns aren't banned in mexico though you fucking meme autist kike

You mean all those Africans and Muslim migrants would be shooting people constantly? Sounds amazing bc I hate French people.

>if he used deadly gun/ ammunition
I dont understand this, someone translate it from retarded for me pls.

They practically are.

Ever heard of the Auto-Defensas?

He had a gun faggot. He just couldn't aim for shit.

he wants to be funny i think.

>Guns aren't banned in mexico

>Lie to us every fucking day.
>Expect us to listen to anything they ever fucking say. Ever.

Libtards.

Our Police went in immidiatly and killed the guy.
He also took hostages, they did not care.

Your police in Orlando were just bigger faggots than the ones in the club.

It was an air gun you twat

>Yeah that fucker would have been shot dead real quick here.
Unless he shot up a gay bar

But you know damn well that is well out of our jurisdiction

well since you restricted your own people of their rights you should import more muzzies.

just make more and more oppressive laws to control the animals.

What kind of retarded false flag bullshit is this?

>shoots up place using fake gun that can't even kill
>gets killed by police

Is this literally a propaganda event for Britain to show how "effective" German gun policies are or some shit? I can't think of a reason for that guy to do this except for something dumb like that.

how can you fuck up your an hero like that. how do you kill 0 people with a gun. in a cinema. minutes ahead of the police

Haha, NRA BTFO!

>Our Police went in immidiatly and killed the guy.
>He also took hostages, they did not care.
Nigger, he is still in there as we speak

can we atleast wait until the end of the day before we start declaring zero deaths?

It wasn't a real gun. It was an air gun replica.

Yeah man, seems like absolute bullshit to me.

Fuck Americans, Fuck your guns and your shitty gun control.

so? Paris attacks still were crazy since they smuggled guns.

I don't get why any of you follow this as if any of this means anything at all.

No one uses anything but rhetoric. You don't even need real life examples of failure or success. It's going to be made an issue regardless.

>Infowars
>Muh false flag

Why is it so hard for you people to understand that crazy people do crazy fucking things?

Maybe it's hard for you personally to comprehend because you couldn't see yourself doing something that stupid but there's a lot of mentally disturbed and mentally ill people out there.

Yeah, they sure do work in Brazil where all guns are banned/restricted and yet they still have the highest absolute number of homicides in the world.
Also, if guns are banned in france then how did terrorists get hold of assault rifles? Oh that's right, they can't follow a ban if they don't follow the law. France is an absolute police state and they still got weapons to commit mass murders. Same thing in Norway with Breivik. Stop being retarded.

>Germany and gun laws
They don't even know who comes to country.

This is why American media is hated throughout the world. They can't report anything without pushing their own agenda or political views.

Just like every time a black man dies by the hand of police, it always has to turn into some racist black lives matter ordeal.

Breivik bought his guns legally famalam

Wake me up when the REAL Happening starts

They are in Brazil check their gun deaths.

Or... you could be the happening.

He already is dead you twat, there are no casualties besides him.

Being mentally ill doesn't mean doing something this stupid where you have a 100% chance to get killed. He was wearing a disguise and had shouldered ammo. Why would he prepare for something like that if he was mentally ill? The mentally ill people i've seen are just crazy retards.

They would never plan out something like that. They would be too busy being crazy fuck heads.

I'm just anxiously waiting to hear the news that it was a Muhammad.

I'm going to college so I can make my own firepower. I will be doing my part, don't worry. Thank me later when I make Power Armor Reality in a decade or so

>gun laws: successful
Obviously fucking not IF HE EVEN HAD A GUN IN THE FIRST PLACE
Jesus how retarded are you?
>deadly gun/ammunition
Like what? Muh assault AR15? Fuck off

yeah i watched a documentary on them, they're armed and now they manufacture drugs, cocaine mostly

Fuck Americans, Fuck your guns and your shitty gun control.
>Cinema attack in Germany

Britfag/paki got rekity rekt.

Stay Amerinon.

Right. Two parents would never lock their child in a closet and throw feces at him either.

Nope, wait, a related story:
imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/07/29/four-arrested-after-10-year-old-child-dies-inside-locked-chest-in-arizona/

You just don't understand that crazy people do crazy things without a logical thought process. They don't care or think about the consequences.

they used full auto guns in the Paris attacks

you can't even get a full auto AK in the US unless you have $50,000+

got my cousin on the phone, it ain't him

>NRA
>Number of guns turned in
>Fucking Zero

Yeah maybe you need to re-think your worldview Herr Cuckenheimer.

It's a bot. That's what the gun grabbers have to stoop down to. That, and sitting on the floor crying like those libshits

And would it have stopped him if he had gotten them illegally? No. He tried to get guns in the Czech republic, failed, but was going to go to Germany/Serbia had he not gotten them legally in Norway.

OHHH SHE'S OUT SHE'S OUT

>tfw I watched the whole sit-in on CSPAN
Keks were had, they got eternally BTFO by the republicans

there are 1.5 million sportsooter in germany with over 3 million firearms

What happened, I fell asleep at some point because I can only handle watching mentally retarded children crying for so long. They brought sleeping bags, are they still there? Highlights?

I wonder how many people would have been injured if one of the cinema goers had a concealed gun and weapons training?
[spoiler]a lot fucking less than 25[/spoiler]

dubz & he was mad after watching Ghostbusters in the Sneak Preview

Yeah but that's understandably crazy you fucking retard. This is calculated bullshit false flag crazy.

ignore this post.

if 0-4 Fap
if 5-9 dont fap

>liberals want to ban guns
>they want to open borders
>guns come through the border

Another false flag? Quick last minute hurrah for the EU and their gun laws/quick acting interpol.

> Gunman will be confirmed to be Nigel Farage who missed last night's debate to travel to Germany.

Americans are so insecure and touchy about their guns. No wonder there's so many shootings there.

checked qek is with you

>Going out to public venues

And they said I was a loser for staying in and playing video games by myself.

just fap you retarded schlong-swallowing cock goblin

I love you, too, whatever your flag is.

FPBP

have fun here you go

lel you have any research on that shit yet?

I know it's bait, but this will be the dumbest thing I read this week.

I don't know why people bring up mexico in this argument. Its not a civilised country might as well talk about Somalia or some retard nation like that.

>they had a poster with pictures of the Orlando victims up while they were giving speeches
>they also named the victims and their jobs
>a lot of retail workers
>one of the dems said, and I quote, "I have a blankie"
>they were whooping and hollering like a pack of wild animals "NO BILL NO BREAK"
>the repubs came, won on both bills, then got the fuck out cause they had better things to do
>the house cameras were turned off after they left so they had to broadcast on Periscope
>even after repubs left they stayed for a while and gave speeches and shit
>the main speaker kept on pronouncing terrorism as "terryism"
>muh children every 10 seconds
>they also talked about global warming and Zika for some reason
>the judge while the republicans were there was based, he took no shit
They are gonna have a vote with the repubs again in 2 weeks

good to know someone stays up nights sobbing over us.

Slope is slippery, watch your step there m80

America having so many guns is one of the reasons why Japan didn't want to do a mainland invasion of America during WW2. Its also the reason why waging war on mainland America would be so fucking hard.

>I don't know why people bring up mexico in this argument. Its not a civilised country might as well talk about Switzerland or some retard nation like that.

>Mexico
>Switzerland

Two words that trigger the gun grabbers. Every fucking time.

The relatives of the victims of shooting deaths that happen in America everyday?

Starting school this year. TBQH, I was a neet for like 3 years, but I am planning to make a big breakthru while I am in my university. We are at this point in history where science fiction is slowly becoming reality, and I want to be one of the first pioneers in technology that people only dream of.

"Body Armor" Is pleb tech, power armor and exo skeletons are where it's at. I am planning to research energy developments to solve battery problems for these things, which are pretty much the only thing stopping us from going full warhammer40K(Batteries weight tons and only last for like 15 minutes, you will need some fusion battery or a micro nuclear reactor to power that shit up or scale back some)

Shoutout to my girl IQ.

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

You are the only one here crying over them you cuck.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Switzerland
>The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 34 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia can be kept at home as part of the military service.
Damn I wanna move to Switzerland

post pic related on #viernheim.
German media isn't clued in on the meme

Good to see the republicans acting like the big boys on this one. Honestly, seeing people not give in to this gives me some hope for the future

stay mad non american faggot.

Edgy

That's almost exactly like me. I'd say we should work together but what are you just going to sell this shit to the military or what?

supported with high test

Hnnng

You could tell they were pissed that they had to be there, it was hilarious. The democrats spent all this time planning and just get shut down by the democratic process, how ironic

>Another liberal teardrop falls.

Fuck it, lets make the fallout timeline happen with nuclear technology.

oh boy, do people really see Switzerland like that ?
Young fraus riding with guns ?

>TFW the orlando false flag happened just so this sit in could be pushed
>TFW 50 fags are dead so they could ban the AR15
>TFW it was all for nothing

Sometimes I think that this whole NWO thing is a bit retarded, and that they will never truly take us over. They are not those secret geniuses who rule the world like they want us to think, they are some mentally ill jews with too much money and power. Can't wait till we start pushing back, all it takes to kill a "God" is a single bullet, and we got plenty of those