Is having brown eyes the equivalent of being a manlet in terms of attractiveness...

Is having brown eyes the equivalent of being a manlet in terms of attractiveness? Literally no woman is attracted to brown eyes.

You're an idiot

What were you saying?

tfw one eye is grey and another is hazel

There is literally nothing girls hate more than manlets

>who is Francisco Lachowski

is this kid still relevant?

Thats hazel, not brown.

shit eyed subhuman negro mongrels trying to make themselves feel better

I have white eyes

Reminder
Are you trying to say I've had Hazil eyes and not brown eyes this whole time?

are you a statue?

t. shit eyed nigger

His newest single is currently breaking chart records and isn't he in Despacito?

ahaha Is that the best counterexample you can produce?

ITT: fairy eyed, low t, feminine featured, lanklets

I have blue eyes, but you are still an idiot. There are millions of brown eyed guys that women would much rather fuck than you

I bet half of those in god tier and high tier had light eyes, either mixed or blue. But even if not, why weren't people like this pic related included in the blue eyes blonde hair category? Founding father of astronomy is pretty god tier if you ask me. But I guess if you want to make lying meme picture then you wouldn't.

I bet you're blonde too. Do you also wear bright pink ribbons and lipstick?

There's a difference between hazel and dark brown eyes.

Hint: you can see the pupils in one of them

>posts a Dane because he couldn't find a single relevant Norwegian in human history
Also Brahe just did observations with a telescope, then other people much brighter than him did the calculations with the data.

Leif Erickson was a relevant Dane.

Blue eyes = regressive trait
Take your weak genes and get the fuck outta here.

>Dane.

Yeah I've always called what you refer to as hazel as brown and what you refer to as dark brown as either dark brown or black.

Maybe it's a regional thing.

my eyes are brown but don't look this bad though

>weak genes
Educação brasileiras senhores

Eye color is a lot more complicated genetically speaking than that. It's not like a widow's peak where it's just a 2x2 Punnett square.

Oh fug. Norwegian. Sorry, i'm tired but intended to defend you.

We have 13 blue eyed nobel prize winners who each and alone are much more knowledgable than all the people on that picture put together (well because they stand on their shoulders.. but who wants to be rational here?)

Imo fair eyes on men only look good when they create a nice contrast with very dark hair.

I don't think I'm colourblind. Visible pupils or not, Bieber's are a shade of brown. So are mine.

>the country that awards the nobel prize also has a lot of people who received it

who would even doubt :3

That would be sweden, lad.

I would call this light brown.

Nigga we're literally the same country

who cares you all are the same

Whites dont ever have bottom though.

That is amber. Pretty good. Eyes can pretty much be on a spectrum
>Blue
>Grey
>Green
>Hazel
>Amber
>Brown
>Black (very dark brown).
Most eye colors are a combination though. Like how you have it somewhat darker around the pupil

These is my eye color, I've always been referred to as brown eyed, my passport and driver's license says brown iirc.

Passports will of course simplifiy it.

> tfw Being a brunet blue/green eyed manlet.

Most of white people and europeans have both brown eyes and hair, most of the people who created this civilization had brown eyes and hair

Blue eyes are found throughout Asia in small communities but those communities add up. I have feeling the amount of people with light hair and eyes is underrepresented but the amount of women who dye their hair blond also skew it.

What are you trying to compensate?

Nothing really, just trying to meme just like everyone else tbqh.

What if I have brown in the middle of my eyes, but green in the outside?

Not hazel, just two distinct rings.

How many cuck pics do you have on your computer?

None

This one was especially made for this thread

>tfw blue eyed in a country full of brown eyed people

feelsgoodman

you have a small, pig's nose
only real men have big noses

It's the angle, my nose is p big lmao

>Short nose
>Calls himself a man
nice eyes, though
make the indios cower in fear