Is that thing his ""wife""?

>I always support who's doing better out of Liverpool or Newcastle
>Didn't expect it to be a Newcastle year but it is

>wife
user, I have some bad news to deliver.

It was, he upgraded.

>Everyone's second team is back

Absolutely glorious, godspeed the mighty toon

Fuck you half treacherous fucking Brazilian mongrel.

> sign a 5 year contract
> tried to leave a few months later

You fucking ruined our team you filthy fucking favela monkey, we built a team around Coutinho, bastard, no more Latin trash at our club.

SEETHING

Why is it Man. City with a . but only Man United?

rip english language

>imagine being this mad
Calm down, eat a potato, chug a pint and fuck a sheep if that helps ya.

>brazilians

I was seething when Alberto betrayed us, seething when Suarez tried to eat the opposition, seething when Torres betrayed us, yes seething at filthy fucking latin half breed scum.

Don't forget this

What a lad.

It's too late we sold our soul to the hoofball gods for points. Now we can only score from big English centre halfs heading in corners.

filthy fucking non white trash, all your players can't wait to get rich so they can have surgery so they don't look like inbred Capybaras. Inbred shitskins.

la

Well that's just Benitez, you can't help that.

wew

the irony lol

Alpha

>irish
>white

The irony that my ancestors are inbred negro slaves or stone age Amazonians who've been living like hunter gatherers for the last 10,000 years?

weird to think that Huddersfield have more league titles than Newcastle

>big English centre halfs heading in corners.

but they're the best type of goals

*leaps into the champions league*

Bold move from North Boston

Also weird is the fact Huddersfield's titles all happened back-to-back and they hadn't won before and obviously haven't won since.

>says the inbred

I thought Newcastle had fewer but it turns out they have won 1 more than Huddersfield, I'm not an expert in early 20th century football though.

I'm a true catholic, our religion prevented inbreeding between family, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th cousins. We have a history of not being filthy fucking primitives, unlike you.

>I'm a true catholic, our religion condone pedophilia among priests
What did SEETHING mean by this?

Dumb muppet, I said I was true Catholic and not a fucking American who took over the church in the 2nd Vatican council. Do you even?

lol

Post >yfw Man Utd wins the PL. Webm related, it's mfw

>our
>we

FUCKING Brazil. I will never forget the Club World Cup game against Sao Paulo. Literally the most undeserved loss I have ever seen as a Liverpool fan.

Of course the whore is a manure customer