Joji

>Makes fun of generic Soundcloud rappers
>Becomes a generic Soundcloud rapper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i2dc7tzzFXM
soundcloud.com/pinkomega/medicine-beat
youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate i really hate i really really hate this "sad ironic" rapper image. and joji is the best (worst) example of it

here we have the crux of the problem

Goddamn his music sucks. Which is a shame cause Pink Guy ripped

his music is trash, his only fans are the 12 year old pinkguy fans

I thought In Tongues was decent if not kinda of underwhelming.
The songs mostly feel kinda half-baked, half-finished ideas.
They never develop or flourish into anything more than emotional slow-jams.
The best songs are Demons and Worldstar Money.

This one is pretty good, but he didn't make it so I guess it's ot really his.
youtu.be/i2dc7tzzFXM

cant believe people say this with a straight face

It's actually a giant joke, he's making fun of them. It's a character, just like Filthy Frank was.

this to be honest

but its literally not

but its true? he'd be another 2 thousand follower nobody on soundcloud making generic beats if it wasn't for past audience, which now makes up a majority of his music audience.

That was just an excuse he made when he grew up and wanted to distance himself from his past content

talentless hack

>"i dont like artist X, so the only possible demographic that listens to him is (group I dont like)"

When people talk like this it just baffles me. Not everything is so clear cut and exaggerated

>joji is the best (worst) example of it
Just because he's dead doesn't mean it's not him.

joji is popular bc he had a fanbse already just a factual statement

He sucks so hard.

wow. nice backtrack you dumbass.
Someone with a fanbase has a fanbase? Astute observation fellow high intelligence quotient poster.

he's garbage
pseudo-introspective bullshit for trendy edgelords

So he admits it's shit? He's just being """ironic""" about it?

It's shit on purpose, he's acting in all the interviews, pretending to be all edgy and disinterested

joji has never written a compelling melody in his life. utter fucking trash

no its not retard

>all the years of putting cigarettes up his nose and doing other dumb shit got to him and ended up fucking up his voice.

Yeah, OP, I kinda have to agree with you. Everything that he said and made on Filthy Frank show fell in water. What a shame, oh well...

Where's the evidence? There's no punchline here

Irony is a crutch for talent-less hacks. If his music is widely accepted as good, he will say he was being sincere, but if it fails he will claim he was being "ironic". Sad!

I always thought he sucks both at making videos and music

I'm a different poster, but you're literally retarded, he didn't backtrack at all. He actually reworded his statement in an attempt to get you to understand but you still didn't get it. Lemme try.

>Pinkguy amasses a hugeass (multimillion and counting) following of children/teenagers
>Transitions over to music
>New name is JOJI
>His pink guy fanbase transitions with him
>Turns out that his music is nothing special or unique, in fact he makes the same type of music he's shat on other people for making, yet he has more followers than musicians that are actually better than him
>user points out that he only has a music fanbase because they come from his youtube fanbase
>You get autistic about it
QUESTIONS?

he sucks but his hook on that rich chigga song was good

He seems like he has massive identity issues

What the fuck is wrong with you? Here's what the guy said:
>joji is only popular because filthy frank fans listen to it
Is that so hard to understand? Do you not agree with it? If he uploaded this music anonymously without everyone knowing it was le epic filthy frank/pink guy, would it get popular?

>4d chess

He hustled pretty hard though. I wouldn't discredit his FF efforts just because his music is a bit meh.

Once people realise he has no talent, will he bring back Pink Guy?

He'll try to, but I think Pink Guy's popularity was already phasing out. All of those youtubers he was hanging out with are all phasing out as well. Youtube just isn't what it once was, not that it was ever anything good, but you get it.

>doing a shitty ironic show on youtube only to promote yourself waiting to come out as a serious rapper
People are so retarded to fall for the bait?

He's like the Shepard Fairey of sub standard Hip Hop.
>Create an identity with worldwide visibility through years of work
>Target something that shouldn't be (Soundcloud rappers/trash pop culture OR the cultural subtexts of of greed and classism that defined reagan era capitalism)
>Become that you denounce
>?????
>Record deal!

Another case of "Because people like my stupid youtubesongs means i am a talented songwriter" syndrome.

>make a whole video shitting on anti-smokers
>damage your voice by excessive smoking

ahahahaahaaaahahahaahaha

people were saying he should do this for years because his joke music was "actually pretty good", then when he finally does you get posts like this. hindsight is 20/20.

he's the worst fucking rapper, i will never see the appeal. its the most generic lyrics and the most generic trap beats.

quick reminder that he was aware of the irony of this video, he also commented that the fact that pink guy was coming out with his first album was part of the joke

The people that were saying that are already fans and don't have anything critical to say about him or whatever content he releases. It's like when you show someone a piece of art you made or a song you wrote to ask what they think of it and they just say, "wow, that's sooo good!" and nothing else because they think it's better to compliment you than say what they really think because it might hurt your feelings. Joji will never hear any realistic evaluation of his music if he only looks to his existing fanbase for feedback.

>jokes on you I was only pretending to be a retard
good job

This one is really fucking trash.

Why do people feel the need to utterly ruin nice instrumentals with shit vocals like this?

even if the songs WERE fleshed out and finished, the entire concept and purpose of the album renders the songs so god damn boring that i really don't remember how any of the songs off the album sound. like i can't remember a single melody or beat. they're so unengaging that it actually hurts

why doesn't he rap anymore
he doesn't think he's actually a good singer, does he?

He's too focused on making 2deep4u mumble singing.

He wrote a single one
soundcloud.com/pinkomega/medicine-beat

too bad his youtube went to shit too

his videos used to have actual topics, like the internet rappers one that you mentioned

now theyre just random shock humor shit

he stopped making video's altogether quite a while ago my man.

Joji sucks

truthpost

I genuinely love some of his stuff

He's only getting shit because he's not frank anymore

Peep had more talent in his pinky finger than you ever will

Implying that being more talented than a Sup Forumstant is in any way indicative of quality

join peep and make the world even better place

Let me ask you all a question.

Once you've seen his unbearable shitface (like the picture op posted) where do you get the will to listen to any of his songs? I didn't even look up his soundcloud, 'cause I know from his face that the music is shit.

At least the pink guy album was a little different everything after that was shite

>Being this salty over a rapper
Holy shit the autism with this one.

Wait.. Hollup. So you be sayin that Joji is the Sam Hyde of music???

I feel the same about niggers but some of them actually make good music. Peep is the same

youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY
I don't know where you guys get this idea that he's turned into what the made fun of. If you honestly think this is the same as Joji's music, you are not only lying to everyone else. You're lying to yourself.

I still have no idea who his music is for. Like what kind of person enjoys the ho-hum faggotry.
Best guess it's something teenage boys can "vibe" to.

teen girls with that """"""sadgirl"""""" aesthetic who have lady boners for him

source: my cousin(14) is a fangirl as well as her friends

his music is kinda wack, he should have sticked to rap, because he can't sing at all

>Post a joji thread
>say the same thing for the hundredth fucking time unironically

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE IM LISTENING TO A "BRAND NEW" JOJI RELEASE

He gay as fuck

all of his music is 808s + hi hats.

>when your cringy juvenile meme music is leagues better than your serious music

sam hyde is sincere

That can happen when you become famous by doing a character

>being this salty over a Sup Forums post

>Replies an hour later

i was going to wait another hour to post this but i would probably forget so heres your (You)