Breaking bad

so now that the dust has settled
what does Sup Forums think of breaking bad

i dont give a shit what anyone else says, i love that show
im always septic when it comes to the popular shows, such as Breaking Bad, so i literally waited until all the episodes were out, the series ended and only then i watched without any anticipation or shit
The show is excellent.
The best thing about it for me were Walters lies to his wife and family.
Then the lies of his wife.
The schemes being pulled left and right.
The thefts, murders and getting away with it.
My favorite character was Saul.
It broke my heart when Better call Saul stopped airing for some reason.

I don't think the dust has settled yet, user. I love the show, nevertheless.

Seasons
4>2>5>1>3

mediocre show that is worshiped by snobs who think good television means being dark and edgy and having anti-heroes

Overated as fuck. No where as good as the Sopranos or the Wire never mind better than them.

It wasn't perfect but Cranston was good. Also had some decent cinematography.

I have about as much respect for breaking bad as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

I loved it, it never became really shit.

I loved Walt, because I could associate with him. I loved that we never really knew his personality because he was never sincere, always played a game.

kek

It was pretty good.
But nowhere near The Sopranos or The Wire.

I think Sup Forums would hate me

my shows:
>BB
>GoT
>HoC
>Gomorra
>Narcos
>Mr. Robot

The best thing that the medium of on screen entertainment has ever produced

What about dishonest?

Every-fucking-time something goes right and the action should naturally tucker down the writers made one of the two main characters go insane, landing them in more trouble. Best example is when Jesse runs over the dealer dude with the car, or when Walter has issues with Gus' leadership for no reason.
Show is the bad kind of slow, boring, overrated as fuck and glorified only because we are living through an opioide plague.

keked at this sperg

Walt is fucking based.
Plebs tend to forget that Jesse fucked everything up by wanting to kill Gus' dealers.

it's actually entertaining, unlike the sopranos or the wire

Walt fucked everything up by not taking the money in the first episode and making meth instead

Breaking Bad goes back and forth between mildly interesting and chore-like, though I can say the same thing for The Wire

makes for a boring show.

it was boring anyway

>im always septic when it comes to popular shows
still makes sense

DUDE FEMINISM LMAO the episode